Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Where would you be..?
Chance!
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

AvP wrote:
Back in the medevil age with my intellegence and a couple of guns I would rule the world hahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Good Idea

now THAT would be fun... (a few grenades, and they'd bow to your greatness! or a rocket launcher...)
Waddling duK
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

UM playboy mansion Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea

lol but 4 real um..........Italy cause i'm learing 2 speak it now and seems pretty cool Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
The Howling Man
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Why, I'd teleport myself to a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, of course...

Cool

Demasu
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I would be in the 80's at a college in a major city. I would love to mess with the first computers and waste all my time in an arcade. Other than that though space. Anywhere in time, preferably the future with space travel between worlds and stuff, but anytime would be cool. Japan would be cool too.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gilliam
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

FlyMoto wrote:
Audhumla wrote:
I'm as white as a boy can be.

I went to Japan in 5th grade along with the rest of my Japanese immersion class and I've always wanted to go back.

same... except i've never been.
i'm thinking about joining one of the many japanese exchange thingys they do in college...
me whitey too and wanna go to japan Smile

(-=Kayne=-)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Psycho, you failed to mention the amazing German beer. Huge liters of beer....yummmm!!! And you would be legal over there at 18.

If I had to choose somewhere, now bear with me, because I am telling you a place that exists only at a series of 1's and 0's in computer Jargon.

I would choose this place that has changing environments, background, topography, and climates. It would change every 20 minutes or so to a new area, with new buildings, trees, rivers, cliffs, and floating backpacks. (see where I am going? No? I will continue)

There would be people running around. Different shapes and sizes, but limiting yourself to nine types of people. Each one would have special skills they could use and unique weapons.

Now these people running around would be in the midst of heavy fire from enemies in these changing environments. And upon their death, the would be able to wake up where they first woke up, then go have at it with those that had killed them prior.

All I am saying is, how fun would it be to live in TFC as a reality, but knowing it would not hurt, and you could come back as many times as you want. Now mind you, the no girls kinda sux. So Sierra needs to incorporate some hot female spy. I would let her tranq me.

Okay enough ranting from Kayne.

---In all seriousness, I think I would love to be in Japan too. Always had a passion for the place. Plus being a 6' plus person, I would tower over most of them. And who knows, I have been mistaken for a backstreet boy before, so maybe I could become a rockstar there. And along with Chips, I would have a beer in hand. Laughing
|2eflex
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I'd stay right where I am, and wish none of my friends would ever go away and no body would forget their old friends... I wish time would just stop and none of my friends would graduate or go anywhere, even if i have to stay a freshman forever.

"No Grease"
Chips
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:10 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

(-=Kayne=-) wrote:
Now mind you, the no girls kinda sux. So Sierra needs to incorporate some hot female spy. I would let her tranq me.

Oh...but there are females in the tfc world:

This is the Lara Croft engie model I was using for a little while seveal months back. So you see...there ARE females in the tfc world. Razz

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Its going to be hard to "carry on a convrosation" with a hot female spy with a tranq dart jutting out of your forehead.

"HEY BABY!....I..sh jussh wanned tooo shay tht Ey tink yourrr....." *THUD*

Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lmao @ SB
I'd feel too guilty playing with female engies/spys/meds.

I'd love to see a huge viking/trucker/biker female HW named Bertha or Helga.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

what i would like, is to open a book/music store. i would sell not only books and music, but i'd get into the guitar business, and also have a coffee shop. Cool that would be the life... course, i would put in a few computers for a compy cafe as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
(-=Kayne=-)
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

I'd love to see a huge viking/trucker/biker female HW named Bertha or Helga.[/quote]

Have you seen my mom lately? JK. Sorry mom. She'll read the forum posts and accept my apology.

I guess it would be better to get gibbed by a large biker scary lady. Because if it was a hot chick, I would not enjoy it as much.
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I would like to be back in the age of the Vikings so that i may rule with my 1337 sword skills and pillage all that i wish.

really i would like to be anywhere that i could use swords and what not beacuse nowadays people dont know what it is like to use your hands in battle. Kill a man in a fight with a gun is a cowardly act, kill a man with a sword in a fight and that is true. Really to be a Viking or a Samarui (SP?) would totally rock!! Good Idea

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Audhumla wrote:
I'd love to see a huge viking/trucker/biker female HW named Bertha or Helga.

A huge biker woman holding a crowbar wouldnt be strage at all. ( Then again, if you want realism, have her make out with the other huge biker woman)

Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:08 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Chips wrote:
Oh...but there are females in the tfc world:

I have seen the light and it is good! This would be too perfect.. Psycho Chick + always being an engy + chick model = Psychos reflection via tfc Cool