Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Howling's Rant
popojejothe1st
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Ya... rite this is coming from a 15 yr old kid who plays tfc with a bunch of 20 yr old guys who prey on 9 yr old girls and then they turn around and ban a conservative for speaking his views once the topic did read and i quote "Your opionion on gay marrage" wats the point of having that thread when all you allow is left sided remarks???
Your wrong colin GG man Neutral
Kagutsuchi
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Rofl Colin, Kenneth give it up both of you Wink
|2eflex
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

The Howling Man wrote:

Well first off, I already thoroughly explained why Killing != Winning. Teamplay = a group of people at least PRETENDING to be intelligent, if nothing else, to acheive a goal, where one person could not succeed.

Way to point at me -_- =P

"No Grease"
Chips
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:57 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

popojejothe1st wrote:
then they turn around and ban a conservative for speaking his views once the topic did read and i quote "Your opionion on gay marrage" wats the point of having that thread when all you allow is left sided remarks???

There is no "they"...only me. I'm the only one that can ban anyone from these forums and I did so because of his nazi skin head racist comments...which included his signature with a swastika.

A conservative...yeah, right. I suggest you look up the definition.

It's apparent to me that maybe you share some of these views. As long as you don't show it in the way your conservative cohort did...you'll be allowed to stay and express your feelings freely. Adult conversation is welcome here...childish bitching and abusing others is not.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

popojejothe1st wrote:
Ya... rite this is coming from a 15 yr old kid who plays tfc with a bunch of 20 yr old guys who prey on 9 yr old girls and then they turn around and ban a conservative for speaking his views once the topic did read and i quote "Your opionion on gay marrage" wats the point of having that thread when all you allow is left sided remarks???

Um, TFC is played by people of alot of ages, and don't even begin to say CS isn't. Its played by people of all ages too.(i'm 16, btw)
Just cuz howling shows some level of maturity doesn't mean you can't.
One of the few rules in this server as well as forums is no racist/sexist/ect remarks. You can speak your mind about a subject without descrimination, if you can't, then your too ignorant to talk anyway.
TFC has so many important game mechanics which are extremely important. CS pretty much is just a who sees who first type of thing - big whoop, why do you think wall hacks are so common?
I'll stick to my mature gaming community that doesn't hack and has fun.
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

popojejothe1st wrote:

okay, that is being disrespectful to many people on the forums. I would greatly appreciate it if you do not stereotype people who play TFC and go back to your CS servers.

and i strongly agree with Flymoto.(i am also 16)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demasu
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I agree with Fly(and I'm also 16). The only weapon in CS that anyone can kill anyone with is the AWP, any other weapon takes skill, espically the ones that hold a lot of ammo, because they are so easy to hold down the trigger and watch your accuracy get shot to hell. What I love to do is run in front of someone that has an ak or m4 while I have that gun that holds 50 rounds shoot off a few burst and knock their head right off their sholders. Because there is nothing better than seeing someone getting pwnd by someone who ran straight at them. But on the subject of team play every game has it but tfc has more of it than cs. IMO the game with the most team work would be a meidevil battle game where you have daggers, short swords, bastard swords, long swords, spears, short bows, long bows, and crossbows, because to wipe out the opposition you would need to coordinate all of your forces to go out and intelligently wipe out the enemy with minimal losses to your team. That kind of battle would be caos and to be able to win in that caos would require a great amount of team work that shadows that of tfc.

[/walloftext]

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
|2eflex
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I play source, once you find a nice crowd to play with who actually work together, die for the team, and dont score-whore, then it's actually pretty decent game.
Not pertaining to this but, are u gonna host the Sauce server any time soon chips?

"No Grease"
Waddling duK
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

yea i played CS:S for like an hour at my friends house, found it to be very stupid....ask a person to cover then run off ect, like everbody else said, CS has very low teamwork

but out of all of em....NS needs most teamwork by farr..you all cant res whore and go big aliens, cause no-1 wins....and same for the rines...need everbody to "phase in" and stuff........**if u havent played it u should try***

but yes... TFC = the pwnage
CS:S = kids and babys that hax and dno how 2 play Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea
|2eflex
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

so im a little hacker like mario your saying because I enjoy a game of CS:S daily?

"No Grease"
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

could someone briefly explain to me who the heck popojejothe1st and kagutsuchi are and how theyve jumped immediately into this thread? I'm so lost.. Confused (sorry to get off topic)
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:53 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Since Howling stated this originated as an argument with real-life frineds of this... I imagine they be them.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:43 am  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

if thats the case may i ask why you guys are argueing about this over a forum and not in real life? has actual conversation really become that obsolete? Confused Question
FastEddy
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Apparently so.

Question
The Howling Man
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:20 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

You assume right. I merely wanted to show the two that there are plenty of others who support me in my belief. Kthx, and GG.