Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 6
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Your opion on gay marriage
KnIvEs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

This thread originates from comments in an unrelated thread in our members section. Those comments have been pulled from that thread and organized here for further discussion. Buckle you seat belts. Shocked

Yeah subcultures are odd, on my way back from the office doing an errand for my art teacher, i saw somehting tottaly insane. I saw two guys, yes guys, standing outside the computer classes making out, I awas like WTF!!!, and tried not to look at them.
Yes monster man, I might be the one who gets beat, but i'm a big guy, 6'2", bruises won't show too much. Wink
DON'T READ THIS PART PSYCHO CHICK!!! Hey guys, stories of you being sad or picked on is a great way to get points from girls. Wink
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Monster Man?

Ahahaha, I didnt see the gay guy part at first, thats funny!
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:08 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

dont MAKE me rant about homophobia and such next.... Twisted Evil and sap stories get nothing from me.. i'm on a mission to find a man with some ballz. guys these days are so touchy feely... Laughing

wow i cant spell this made no sense before lol
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Oh, im not homophobic, i just find that funny.
KnIvEs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

heh sorry solly boy, i was posting on keegs at the same time, i got it from there, sorry it should have been you not monster man Wink
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i do not support any form of gay wether its gay lesbian or bi homaphobia IMO is where you are afraid of them i however am not afraid.i am not religous so that whole bible stuff isnt where my opinion is from it is just my feeling to this subject.

Any ways congrats we made it to page 20 and even beyond my work here is completed Or is it.....

To be continued Razz
Chance!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

KnIvEs wrote:
Before you read this, do you really want to read this? If so, do you want to answer all the questions for me as required?

Why are you talking about drugs? Don't you know those are bad for you? You can't find something better than smoking to do? Do you like all the questions? Do you believe I like only writing questions? How did chick's post turn into a conversation about drugs? Would you believe me if i said I don't judge you guys on your drug use? WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT?!?!? Question Wink

- Yes, I'm bored
- I don't see it as required, but yes.
- Why not talk about drugs?
- Last time I checked, Tobacco is worse than pot.
- They don't matter to me
- I don't care
- This is spam channel, any thing can happen.
- No, even if you 'do not' you probably do subconciously
- I don't know / don't care

----
on the gay/bi note, i just wanted to say a tiny tidbit here.
the other day in my US History class we watched a video on the Civil Rights movement in the 60's, it focused alot on what was happening in the deep south with the deep racial hatred there.
It showed many white people's opinion's and arguments for segregation / 'why black people are so bad'. Guess what I noticed. The arguments were almost the EXACT type of arguments with the same types of comebacks, ect. that you would see in a modern day argument about homosexuality. A couple times i coulda changed the word black or N***** to gay it would have fit perfectly.
I personally believe hating people for anything like sexuality, skin color, or whatever other stupid reason along these lines you have, is just like the ignorant arguments of a hick racist pig(and believe me, living in the south i've seen my fair share of them).

-[CfH]-Server Admin
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

How can any hetrosexual guy NOT like Bi chicks?!

edited by request Very Happy

Last edited by -SoldierBoy- on Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chance!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
How can you NOT like Bi chicks?!

that too Laughing Wink

-[CfH]-Server Admin
KnIvEs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:04 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Thx for answering my question post flymoto, it is nice to know somebody from the south who isn't a friggin racist. I heard a while back of a law that didn't allow whites and blacks to marry a long time ago. It is the same today but with homosexuals. Someday they will be allowed to be married, please let all your homophobic friends in the south there know, or not, they might accuse you of being gay and try to shoot you with their .45 caliber. Is that how they would react? Please tell me because I am fascinated how diverse this country is.
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Even in a city as astoundingly liberal as mine, homophobic violence flares up at times. Last year a gay kid at my school was hit in the head with a skateboard. By the trucks. Evil or Very Mad Mad

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
gilliam
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:30 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

NOTE IM NOT HOMOPHOBIC.. but keep your hands out of my pants boy Razz

i have mixed feelings about gay marage.
on one side they should be allowed to make such a binding contract that entitles each other to benefits associated w/ marrage(like hospital visitation?)

on the other, "marrage" specifically is a binding of a man and a woman into the above contract. homosexuals wanting to join together under the term marrage are infringing on the man+woman contract.
they can at least call it something else for "contract" of the same sex Question

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:54 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

hell, if they are gay, let them be gay. as long as you don't mess with me, im happy. i have a few gay friends, some of which have already hit on me, but i just tell them i'm not into that, and thats all i hear about it from them. really nice people though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:58 am  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Hooray!! People are actually having an intelligent conversation in my thread!!!!!! Nice change from all that spam... Evil or Very Mad

So about our heterosexually-challenged friends Wink I live near New Paltz New York. For those of you who don't know- that's where Jayson West kept marrying gay couples which lead to a bunch of trials and so on and so forth. I also used to live in a neighborhood where someone literally married their cousin. Shocked If we allow incestuous marriages, marriages strictly based on money, and other atrocoties such as that... What's wrong with two people who truly love each other enjoying a REAL union? I've seen plenty of gay relationships that were more healthy and supportive then half of the straight ones i've seen. This world has evolved far too much to be stuck on old world values. Besides - the world is overpopulated enough already... More straight couples = more overpopulation Laughing

As a bit of a sidenote on this - I was studying something called Selye Stress Syndrome in a science class last year. It was an expirament done with overcrowded rats whose actions were observed. One of the effects of the overpopulation was a growth in homosexuality. I do actually kind of believe a similar thing is happeneing with people today. So it IS natural- perhaps its just not from the best circumstances Confused Just a thought...

And about "bi chicks" ok you say this but WHAT ABOUT BI GUYS!?!?!?!?! if i were to say " how could anyone not like bi guys?" you'd all be like OMG STFU!!! whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Keep it equal fellas. i know a bunch of guys who have expiramented and decided they aren't in to it. they are no less of men because of it.

bi chick comments always piss me off. people no longer look a woman for her own beauty - just the fact that she is a chick, has lips hips and tits and hey! if theres two of each or two pairs of those assets put together.. all the better eh? **** that... hypocritical schmucks... Mad
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Psycho_Chick wrote:
And about "bi chicks" ok you say this but WHAT ABOUT BI GUYS!?!?!?!?! if i were to say " how could anyone not like bi guys?" you'd all be like OMG STFU!!! whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Keep it equal fellas. i know a bunch of guys who have expiramented and decided they aren't in to it. they are no less of men because of it.

bi chick comments always piss me off. people no longer look a woman for her own beauty - just the fact that she is a chick, has lips hips and tits and hey! if theres two of each or two pairs of those assets put together.. all the better eh? **** that... hypocritical schmucks... Mad

Well, I guess girls wouldnt mind BI guys, but seeing a guy kiss another isnt a turn on for me...

BTW, I was half kidding about it, having a girl be Bi doesnt really make her more of a "target" for my affection. Although it sure as hell doesnt hurt. Dont blame me, blame my hormones, thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Intellegent Convos kick ass.