Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Articles of Impeachment against President Bush
Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

An Ohio Democratic lawmaker and former presidential candidate has presented articles of impeachment against President George W. Bush to Congress. Thirty-five articles were presented by Rep. Dennis Kucinich to the House of Representatives late Monday evening, airing live on C-SPAN on June 9th, 2008. Not one mainstream media outlet has yet even mentioned this. It is like nothing happened. Let us all cross our fingers and hope it goes through!

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLf-URIyHv4
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZX4p3KvSI
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-JrPahY0B4
Part 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_V_hx2Wxlo
Part 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vta1B7o576I

Digg - http://digg.com/politics/Kucinich_presents_35_articles_of_impeachment_against_Bush
SlashDot - http://news.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/06/10/2322237
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

http://chun.afterdowningstreet.org/amomentoftruth.pdf

^ pdf with all text for people who don't like watching videos.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Anshinritsumai wrote:
It is like nothing happened.

Because its one lawmaker trying to make a name for himself. Nothing will come of this.

Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Dark Applepolisher wrote:
http://chun.afterdowningstreet.org/amomentoftruth.pdf

^ pdf with all text for people who don't like watching videos.

People who don't like videos? Where?

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I have enjoyed hearing Dennis Kucinich speak out (he has mentioned several times on camera that he has evidence and good reason for impeaching the president and/or vice president) for the common good. In this case, however, I must disagree with him. Although I do agree that he is in fact correct about what he is saying, impeaching the president is a costly endeavor, and I'm not for wasting anymore money. One could argue that we are in so deep that it doesn't make much difference whether or not we waste time and resources doing this. He has every right to say what he wants, just as Ralph Nader went on camera a few weeks ago in front of the capitol and called for the impeachment of the president and vice president. What I see him trying to accomplish at this point in time is purely to make a statement. It is good publicity for him as a politician, but the fact is that we are very close to inagurating a new president, and if he is truly serious about wanting to impeach the president and his right hand man, I fear for his sanity.
Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Anshinritsumai wrote:
It is like nothing happened.

Because its one lawmaker trying to make a name for himself. Nothing will come of this.

Kucinich is a house rep with an already established name (mostly for doing this in the past, also against cheney), and completely awesome, and has a smoking hot wife.

TD -- the main reason for impeaching Bush, and it isn't really being mentioned, is that even if impeachment proceedings are in process, he won't be able to give any presidential pardons (for cheney, rumsfeld, rove, really his whole cabinet would get them) right at the end of his term, and a lack of pardoning could mean that at some point in the future they could actually be arraigned for all their s**t.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

That is a good point aud. I still think it's a pipedream where time is his enemy, considering how much time it takes to get anything done in Congress. I undoubtedly wish they could be impeached, and when it comes down to it I look at the fact that he has the freedom to exercise such a campaign, defying the very administration that runs our nation, and it puts a smile on my face.
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The entire concept of impeaching Bush is a bunch of horse sh*t. Bush hasn't done anything worse than Clinton, so the mere idea of impeaching Bush is ridiculous.

All the left-wing radicals and the left-wing media need to open their damn eyes and realize that Bush is better than Clinton in every way. Leftists need to realize that Obama can't do anything for our country because he's never done anything at all. Electing Obama can't get this country out of the hole it is already in.

Chips, lock this ridiculously stupid thread and let's all get on with our lives.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:
The entire concept of impeaching Bush is a bunch of horse sh*t. Bush hasn't done anything worse than Clinton, so the mere idea of impeaching Bush is ridiculous.

All the left-wing radicals and the left-wing media need to open their damn eyes and realize that Bush is better than Clinton in every way. Leftists need to realize that Obama can't do anything for our country because he's never done anything at all. Electing Obama can't get this country out of the hole it is already in.

Chips, lock this ridiculously stupid thread and let's all get on with our lives.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahhahahahahahah
haahhaahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha
hahahaaaaahhhhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahaha
ahahaahhhhaaahhhahahahhahahahahah

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:

look at this
look at all these things you said
look at how ridiculously incorrect you are
i am amazed someone can be so incorrect, this is astounding.

Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:

you are so dumb.

look here's a nice simple list of 35 things bush has done that are miles beyond lying about getting a blowjob

Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of Aggression.

Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for War.

Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States.

Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.

Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of H. J. Res114.

Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.

Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor.

Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political Purposes.

Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq.

Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural Resources.

Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies With Respect to Iraq and Other Countries.

Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson, Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq.

Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With Iraq and US Contractors.

Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives.

Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of Official Policy.

Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to "Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to Practice Torture.

Imprisoning Children.

Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran, and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of Overthrowing the Iranian Government.

Creating Secret Laws.

Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment.

Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails of American Citizens.

Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements.

Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former Employees Not to Comply.

Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the Administration of Justice.

Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy Medicare.

Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.

Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.

Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11, 2001.

Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

not to mention you asking chips to lock the thread so you can get in the last word you presumptuous cretin.

you are quite possibly the most naive, politically ignorant, and possibly deranged person on these forums, and it is worth pointing out that dark applepolisher is on these forums

Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Half of those are bullsh*t things. And Vietnam was never passed by Congress either, so don't give that bs about Iraq.

I'd also like for you to know that even with the war going on, Clinton still had more U.S. soldier deaths under his administration and they weren't even in a war.

So please, before you argue about something that is not fully understood, take some time to thank Bush for keeping your stupid ass safe. How many terrorist attacks have their been in the last 7 years in the U.S.? None. How many terrorists have been killed in the last 7 years? Over 20,000. So if you're gonna rip on our President for protecting us, you should get the hell out of the United States. Or better yet, ship your ass off to Iraq cause you're not doing any good here.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:
Half of those are bullsh*t things.

And the other half?

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

hahahaha **** you you disingenuous little s**t.

even if half are bullshit (they aren't; they're all legitimate), that's still 17 valid reasons.

thanks for comparing iraq to vietnam, you're helping to make my point for me. (hint: vietnam was a pointless war too)

and holy s**t you are like the prototypical fear-mongering republican. I'll give you another hint though, the lack of terror attacks, it's actually because of this sandwich i made on september 12th. if i eat it, and the way you're going on i just might, there'll be more, but until i do, we're fine.

thanks for bringing up the 20,000 dead "terrorists" too, really makes you think considering the 100,000 dead civilians because of the war.

but hey, americans are safe right, and we're the only country that matters. OORAH