Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Other Games & Mods  ~  Why you get in cars with strangers
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Once you are in the car he turns away from the school and heads for the highway. This man is very sick. You are tortured, killed and buried in a landfill. Your body is never recovered. This game is over.
You have died.

http://www.theblackforge.net/

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The phone rings while Daddy is ironing a shirt. He must leave you alone in the room with the iron.

Select a mood :
HELPFUL
CAUTIOUS

Select an action :
PLAY QUIETLY
HELP DAD IRON THE SHIRT

e: this is awesome but i have to go to class. damnit fly

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

You are in a large department store shopping for some clothing. When you left the house this morning, you didn't have time to shave, so you look just a bit on the grubby side. You have a question for the salesperson, but you can't seem to attract his attention.

Every time you say, "Excuse me," he says, "Just a minute, Sir," and chats with another salesperson about what seems to be a social matter rather than a business matter.

INTERRUPT HIS CONVERSATION WITH THE OTHER PERSON

"EXCUSE ME, BUDDY...I'M GETTING PRETTY IMPATIENT HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO DO YOUR JOB."

The salesperson looks at you and gives you an obvious sneer. Before he helps you, he turns to the person to whom he was talking and says in a voice loud enough for you to hear, "Some people are so UNCIVILIZED."

GRAB HIM BY THE SHIRT AND THREATEN HIM

As soon as you touch him, the other salesperson calls store security. Two mountainous gentlemen, who pray for moments like this grab you by the neck and ask if you have a problem.

TRY FIGHTING THEM OFF

You have no chance. They beat you badly, leaving you with a black eye and three bruised ribs. They also call the police and swear out a formal complaint against you. If you are seen anywhere in the vicinity of the store again, they will have you arrested and put in jail. What do you want to do now?

TRY TO BURN DOWN THE STORE

You succeed. The store is burned to the ground. By the time the firefighters put it out there is more than a million dollars worth of damage done to the store.

By the way, you also get caught. Your fingerprints were found all over the crime scene. The case against you is open and shut. You are sentenced to three years in a federal penitentiary. After six months you are released. You now have a criminal record. Did you learn anything from this incident?

I will assume that what you learned is positive. Unfortunately, the experience will probably follow you through life, occasionally fouling up even your most sincere attempts to do things in a more socially acceptable way.

LOL!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

remember kids! burn down a building, and you can get out with 6 months of good behavior!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger