Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  More dumb A$$ Shiznit you do....
Bentdog
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Okay by far the easiest to pin point is the countless trips to the fridge looking for food that isnt there.... But here's a couple others I do.

-Got HDTV/ million cable channels. I'll be watching a show and by far totally into it....a commercial comes on, and for the life of me I cant remember watch I was watching. I can remember I was hella into the program, and was bummed when the commercial came on. But for the life of me, cant remember what it was. I pounder, and pounder and when the show comes back on I'm like "Mash?" WTF Well thats the first one.

-I cant stand commercials... if one comes on... I click the chinga dera. I end up watching 20 different things in 30 mins. Never returning to the original thing I was watching. then I always end up surfing back to the original right at the end.