View previous topic
Page 3 of 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Forum Members  ~  Chaos Pics
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

speaking of rock, im pissed off because im a huge sum 41 fan, and they are coming into town the day AFTER i leave for my summer vacation WHAA.wav Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

may i ask where are u going for vacation? but still that freaking sucks SUM41 is a good band well
haha.wav!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Im sorry to hear that....... that you like Sum41. me for one i cant stand them. IMO they are just another band who puts on that teenagerebel punk rock image, makes up some catchy-radio-ready-pop songs and then launches them from some far off canadian province, into an already addicted and ready to buy/jump on the New Hottest thing America, and make some quick money kind of band.

IMO there are a lot of bands out there getting respect and making money that havent paid there dues to the music scene and are just here to make a quick buck and on a mission to get famous as fast as possible and will exploit an trend, fashion, culture to get to that mission faster.

case in point. My friends band. they have been making music for just short of 10 years. they have been selling out shows all over the world, not big shows but everywhere they go. they have influenced numerous bands that are big now or have been big, and havent recieved all that much spot light and they are ok with it. Most of the guys work second jobs and what not but still have time to make the music that many people enjoy. Now i feel that is paying dues, by making music for their fans and for themselves not for the almighty dollar, but for people to enjoy and to keep doing it for 10 years.

IMO opinion you got to pay dues, to get respect especially mine.

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I added some more pictures into my photobucket thingy so goes take a look see!!!

There is a pic of my buddy who is the one hosting the server(he has the sweet sweater on)

some cool buildngs and artwork on buildings, my car covered in snow, and my busted up foot from a nifty ankle roll skating.( before it turned yellow and urple!!!) Very Happy

oh yea and im to lazy to put another link so just use the one from my initial post fools!!!! Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

that is my busted up foot after i rolled it/tweeked it skating. You can see it swelling up. Like I said that is before it turn a nice hue of yellow and urple! Confused

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:20 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Sweet amount of swelling. Back when I was more into BMX (flatland specifically) I ended up with one of those. Hurt like hell.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yea the worst thing is that i cant take time off to let it heal so i go to work hurt all the time. And the worst thing is that I am always on my feet up and down flights of stairs and walking at least 3 miles a day. Its not so fun with a busted up foot. Confused

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:29 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Cool ink, amigo!

I had an uncle OD 10 years ago. He was a great man and my first hero. Not a cool way to check out, but drugs have taken a lot of good people. I often wonder what totally off-the-wall, super cool stuff Jimi Hendrix would be up to today . . .

Almost killed me, too. I'll be clean 12 years next week (on April 29th). I'll be 40 two weeks after that. The 12 is more important to me then the 40. Life is good.

Crap, I wish I had played that duct tape beer to your hands game before I sobered up! Cool
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:00 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Good for you man. My father has been sober for about 15 years or so maybe more. Its a good thing for most people. Me I can say that I didnt get the alcoholic gene from my dad which is a good thing.

Yea OD'ing isnt a good way to go. Now crushed in a chick pudding wrestling match is the way to go!!!!! But yea my Cousin was like my best friend and to see him ruining his life like that I just wish i could have gone back in time and told him to smarten up show him what is to come. It is those people that you see spinning out of control and after some thing bad happens you wish you could have done more. That fills you with alot of grief of which takes a while to get over. At least once a day i think to myself "I wish I could have done more"

Oh and yea thanks, I love my Ink. I have about 6 more planned out in my head i just have to find the funds and time to get em done. People talk about the Ink bug/addiction, well I got it bad. I just wish I could get one every day till i was covered. lol.wav

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

new pic that my friend took real arty's style.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/Controlled_Chaos/Chaos/lynchnollielip.jpg

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:23 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Controlled Chaos wrote:
new pic that my friend took real arty's style.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/Controlled_Chaos/Chaos/lynchnollielip.jpg

WoW Holyshit thats pretty sweet. Whos the skater you or your friend?
nvm mind that scince it dose say lynch I thinking thats your friend right?
one more thing were did you take that pic it looks like a sweet ass spot to skate.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

actually that is me. My buddy took the pic. He is all into the black and white stuff. And yea the spot we are skating is the Jackson mann school in Boston. It has a sweet manny pad, and the rail is real tight as well. That day the pic was taken i destroyed that rail with a list of tricks.

trick list- Nollie front lipslide(the one in the pic), noolie shove-it over the rail, and switch backside boardslide the rail as well.

There is a waist high Hubba out in the front of the school that i want to hit i just dont know if i want to hit it switch or regular. Not sure yet. Neutral

But yea we are in the process of making a video ATM. We already put one out and Im trying to convert it from VHS to mpeg so i can post some of it for yall. Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Controlled Chaos wrote:
actually that is me. My buddy took the pic. He is all into the black and white stuff. And yea the spot we are skating is the Jackson mann school in Boston. It has a sweet manny pad, and the rail is real tight as well. That day the pic was taken i destroyed that rail with a list of tricks.

trick list- Nollie front lipslide(the one in the pic), noolie shove-it over the rail, and switch backside boardslide the rail as well.

There is a waist high Hubba out in the front of the school that i want to hit i just dont know if i want to hit it switch or regular. Not sure yet. Neutral

But yea we are in the process of making a video ATM. We already put one out and Im trying to convert it from VHS to mpeg so i can post some of it for yall. Cool

noolie shove-it over the rail i want to see that pretty freaking sweet. How long have u been skating?
Make sure you send me a copy of that skate video i want to see it bad man. And are u regular or goofy placment?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Well I have been skating since 1986 so thats like 18 years. I skate goofy stance. and yea i have to put up the footage of the noolie shove over the rail. My buddy got it but i have yet to see it so i dont know if I am happy with it or not so i might have to do it over again. But either way Ill show it here. Very Happy

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:22 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Controlled Chaos wrote:
Well I have been skating since 1986 so thats like 18 years. I skate goofy stance. and yea i have to put up the footage of the noolie shove over the rail. My buddy got it but i have yet to see it so i dont know if I am happy with it or not so i might have to do it over again. But either way Ill show it here. Very Happy

18years damn
I just started skating maybe 3 months, but anyways i want to see that footage! lol