Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Forum Members  ~  HeX55...
HeX55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:00 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I'm up hella late, back killing me, insomniac as usual. So I might as well.

I started playing TFC in probably 2000 or so...I was an admin at Keegs TFC Server since sometime in 2001. I played in a bunch of clans, but I can't remember any of their names or what leagues or anything, it's all a mush. The only one I really remember is PoW because it was "our" first clan, a bunch of friends and regulars from Keegs. That later sort of morphed into what became BoS, which I ended up joining after a year or so of it being around to help them out (we won the championship or whatever). I ran PoW, was just a goon for BoS. I played for some other clans, but like I said none of them were memorable. I also have played DoD since about 1.2b which was in like 2001.

I'm really not a big video game dude, it's pretty much Madden, GTA, and TFC/DoD. A few other games here and there, but I usually get bored quick.

I'm about to turn 23, from the Bay Area, California. Redwood City born and raised. I'm what you'd call "ghetto", brought up in Redwood City, East Palo Alto and East Menlo Park. I was involved with that lifestyle and always will be unfortunately, but all in all, I'm a good dude. I am the only white person out of all of my friends, I really don't have any white friends. It's kind of funny, I used to hate the assumptions everybody online would make, but now it just makes me laugh. Call me what you want, I'ma always be me. I wear baggy clothes, I talk in hella slang, I have gold in my mouth (just bottoms), I am tatted up, but I mean it's whatever...I just want to enjoy myself I don't care what everybody is worried about like that.

I usually brought my anger from the outside world to Keegs and banned people for no reason, hahaha. I for the most part got out of all the bad s**t because my friend died, another friend got his door kicked in by the feds, and I fell in love (with a dumb ass broad).

Naw but whatever...I'm just around. I used to be a hard ass, I used to have people come to Keegs just to challenge me to a mulch, it was ridiculous. But nowadays I just talk about toaster strudels and kick back.

I've met some really cool people through TFC. Some are here like Toughsox, Chips, FoxTrot, Torturedevice, etc etc...and some that aren't like Valentine_Wiggin, Brekelefuw, Newt, Optic, pandoras box, fungus amongus, etc etc...I have probably told Valentine about everything that has ever happened to me since I started playing TFC, anytime I needed someone to listen she always would, she is a really cool girl.

Anyways onto the juicy stuff, hahaha:

newest pic from yesterday:

smashin the 'lac i posted in the car thread:

almost 3 years ago now back when i was pitchin, i present you super-wigger (pre-emptive, i know you guys will have a field day with this one):

i take hella pictures cuz i think i'm pretty

-------------------------
hahahaha daaaaaaaaamn this came out long...I am so arrogant it's disgusting
HeX55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:10 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Oh, I just wanted to add in a seperate post (so it's noticed), I didn't mean for this to come across the way it did...like "oh i'm a thug, i did this, i did that"...it's just I kind of was answering questions posed to me on these forums and on the server lately, that's it

I don't want to be seen as a gangster or a thug or whatever, however tainted my past may be...i'm hella cool, hella down to earth, i joke around a lot...didn't used to be but now i am

so yeah that's that
DogMode
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

..and I'm guessing your name is Dylan.

Welcome to the forums, but I guess you've been here for a while w/ 25 posts...

As for the wiggerness, I can't rag on a guy who's actually comfortable with himself. Besides, I see so many posers around here on a daily basis...I'm immune to the style. Smile

HeX55
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:21 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

DogMode wrote:
..and I'm guessing your name is Dylan.

Welcome to the forums, but I guess you've been here for a while w/ 25 posts...

As for the wiggerness, I can't rag on a guy who's actually comfortable with himself. Besides, I see so many posers around here on a daily basis...I'm immune to the style. Smile

the thing is man, i was raised like this...i think i'd be a fake if i tried to act "white", you know?
Toughsox
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

......your name isnt DYLAN!!!! Laughing

I for one will stand here and say this.....for those that dont take your time to become friends with Hex, its your loss!!!! Good Idea Good Idea

::::::::/me huggles JS with open arms::::::

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Louie
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

HeX is the man!

edit: You were in PoW like Prisoners of War? I was in -=PoW=- Pigs of War and we wanted to battle you for the PoW tag but you guys wouldn't do it! hahaha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

HeX55 wrote:
I just talk about toaster strudels and kick back.
I find that pretty hard to believe. Laughing

Gotta give the guy credit for telling it like it is. He's also the guy who invited me to the Keegs forums...despite that fact that I had just started playing and was driving them crazy with questions and had no idea of the game rules.

Welcome to your new home. Cool

While on the forums...beware of low flying spam. ©®™

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mally
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

It's nice to meet you Hex.
I'm sorry to hear how tainted your life's been.
I sort of understand where your comming from I date a guy like you.
Im not trying to make assumtions if it sounds that way but its good to hear you got out of all that stuff. I hope you like it on the forums I cant wait to see you in the game.

Welcome to the forums!

Oh! Ps/ Im Mally. Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Louie wrote:
HeX is the man!

edit: You were in PoW like Prisoners of War? I was in -=PoW=- Pigs of War and we wanted to battle you for the PoW tag but you guys wouldn't do it! hahaha

Nope, Penguins Of War. We weren't very competitive, we mostly had fun. I don't even remember what leagues we were in. For the most part we would play on Keegs, and for a few years there was a Keegs Priv that we'd play civ maps and conc maps and such on. The matches and all that were kind of on the backburner to our fun.

Toughsox wrote:
......your name isnt DYLAN!!!! Laughing

I for one will stand here and say this.....for those that dont take your time to become friends with Hex, its your loss!!!! Good Idea Good Idea

::::::::/me huggles JS with open arms::::::

Haha thanks man. Yeah, Dylan is my middle name and my moniker in music stuff. I always change the last name, I come up with a new last name every week.

Thanks everybody. Like I said, I wasn't in any way trying to sound hard or something, I was just using this thread to answer some questions at the same time.

Foxtrot
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:45 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Chips wrote:

Gotta give the guy credit for telling it like it is. He's also the guy who invited me to the Keegs forums...despite that fact that I had just started playing and was driving them crazy with questions and had no idea of the game rules.

Welcome to your new home. Cool

We were always welcome to helping out an old kodger who wanted to know how to play. We had Sox always forgetting where to point his gun, so we were used to answering those types of questions.

Just imagine if we hadn't Shocked

sean
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

good player, nice that you decided to make a thread about yourself Razz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:55 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Welcome. I remember seeing you when I played on KEEGS.
StaR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hey Hex!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

welcome dude Good Idea

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Toughsox
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yea.....blowing a couple hours late at night on CIV maps with like 5-6 other Keegers was hella fun. If youve never done it, you are sorely missing out. Smile

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin