View previous topic
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Tortfeasor
StaR
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:13 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I think a ban on Tort would be just a little too extreme for a situation like this. Just because he's irritating a lot of people doesn't require a perminent ban.
Yes, people seem to not like Tort's playing style, or his personality at times, and people does seem to empty out when he joins, but does that doesn't mean you can ban him purely off of that. It just wouldn't be right.
However, on the fact that he bag-whores, works without his team, has a nasty temperment towards people at times, and the spawn camping/spamming, he's become very out of favor with everyone. I think that if he does one more thing that's serious, then we should start considering the ban-hammer.
As for the whole leaving before dying thing: that's just plain retarded. THERE'S NO DAMN POINT.

So, if you guys really want Tort banned, you'd better hope he slips up. I actually hope he does leave, and never comes back. Bad Idea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

kibblesnbits wrote:
1. Not join the server.
2. Leave the server.

i still dont see why we would have to be taken out of a good time because one person ruins it for the rest of us i dont like him never will

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:55 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

It's an old lock, but with some work and a little WD-40, I bet it could prevent future postings to this poopy thread

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
jum
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

rage wrote:
kibblesnbits wrote:
1. Not join the server.
2. Leave the server.

i still dont see why we would have to be taken out of a good time because one person ruins it for the rest of us i dont like him never will

I don't see how it ruins it for everybody else, though. It's not as though he spams spawns or hides flags. Apart from going into spawns when infected, I don't see how he is having a drastic change on the game, positively or negatively (unless you are playing a map that really needs a good HW like security_r).
Louie
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Haha, this is hilarious. I think we have much bigger fish to fry than getting rid of someone who is "annoying" but doesn't do anything that's really bad. Let's get an updated rotation and about 18 fewer bots! Razz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Tort pisses a lot of folks off, many of whom would like to see him banned. I personally see TFC as a game, and play regardless of the Llamas on at any time. Usually if someone really gets my goat I tend to make a game making life difficult for them for a while, but I don't go looking for a rule to get them banned. Tort won't count me as a friend, as I don't personally care for his method of play, or usually his attitude, but if we start banning a person for being a Llama, we will be banning a lot of people who can be fun to play against. I say get over it, and deal with him by filling him with lead on the server if it makes you happy.
Just my two cents worth.... Cool

I also recommend locking this thread as tort is unlikely to grace us with a retort, pardon the pun. Very Happy

Audhumla
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

jum wrote:
rage wrote:
kibblesnbits wrote:
1. Not join the server.
2. Leave the server.

I don't see how it ruins it for everybody else, though. It's not as though he spams spawns or hides flags. Apart from going into spawns when infected, I don't see how he is having a drastic change on the game, positively or negatively (unless you are playing a map that really needs a good HW like security_r).

Seriously. If he quits or runs away before you're about to kill him, you've done your job, and you can proceed in the map, towards an objective. It seems to me the people desperate to kill him care some about their stats too, perhaps
Surprised

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
tiger
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Its more of a laughable thing now for me but it does annoy me sometimes. It feels more like im fishing and this stupid fish will get hooked, let me reel it in almost to the boat and then either disappear with my bait or disallows me to finish reeling it in by sitting on a pack, except it keeps happening over and over. Its not that i care about stats Its just annoying for you to have to waste your time with attacking someone and basically never being able to get the kill.

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Toughsox
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I dont purposely go after him unless he has no deaths 15-20 minutes into the map.....then I go make it my business to ruin it for him. Razz

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Falcon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

hey how bout we stop talking about this annoying buttmonkey, lock the thread, and go play!

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin