Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Vile
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:39 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Map: flagrun
Time: 2:35 EST
Offense: Repeated curse filter override, rude comments, etc.
Witnesses: Chance, K6, Teddy, Val, Fox, Muchez, Snape.

Nicely warned four times to tone down the obnoxious and curse chat.

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Muchez
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Bad boy...he got the tiger uppercut ban.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:54 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The first night he came in was actually sunday, i kicked him twice for swearing and sound spamming. Entire night he spent questioning the server rules and me. He came on tonight, was just as inappropriate, avoided the chat filter a couple times, and got banned.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Valkyllias
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Looks like we'll be hearing from him soon
The newest registered user is vile

Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Valkyllias wrote:

That pizza box gives you extraordinary auditudinal skills, I didn't even hear him come in. Very Happy

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Louie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Chance! wrote:
The first night he came in was actually sunday, i kicked him twice for swearing and sound spamming. Entire night he spent questioning the server rules and me. He came on tonight, was just as inappropriate, avoided the chat filter a couple times, and got banned.

And was very fairly warned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:16 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Valkyllias wrote:

His account on the forums has been activated...let's see what he has to say. Rolling Eyes

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

i deffinatly didnt hear 4 warnings, if you said it on ur mics thats your fault cause i dont hear everything from mics due to gun shots and tv, its easier to text, when i bypassed the filter i only used it for a question like you cant say douch-e ? it didnt do it repeatedly only once and it was a question, secondly, pushing the filter what because i kept swearing ? thats what the filter is there for, to bleep the swearing, doesnt matter how many times or what word i say its still gonna get bleeped, and for saying things calling people like turd ? or butt face ? yea im saying those things because you are saying that its a "pg" server so there might be kids there, yea like kids never make poop jokes or say things about the butt, cause yea, non of us did that when we were kids, and they would laugh anyways, if it werent a pg server i would have been saying worse things like you butt ****er or something like that, but i was just joking around when i said things like bah you turd or you butt muncher, i only say that stuff to people that are playing that seem to be those kinda guys who bah and call bs on each others attacks or kills or whatever because there friends, i was calling them butt munchers and s**t like that because i was trying to join in with them on that kind of s**t, when i actually said it i was joking around and probablly laughing, not pissed off or anything, if i were pissed off you would know it Twisted Evil and again only saying things like you poop or butt muncher cause there maybe kids there, and kids usually talk about that kind of stuff, if you warned me and it was on the mic, i probablly didnt hear, you know gun shots, tv, and multiple other people talking, i cant hear everything, you need to make sure i see or hear the warning, so text it or something and make sure i see it otherwise thats not fair to me
Toughsox
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Let me get this straight? We need to make sure that you see the warning? As if you need someone to tell you what is socially right or wrong? And since you didnt 'hear' the warnings, its OUR fault?
Well, seeing as you only understand 1 way of thinking and only 1 way of communicating, GTFO !!!!

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
vile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

uh yea it isnt fair and it is YOUR fault, if i dont know im being warned for something how do i know to stop, i dont, u just like slap me or something or do a on screen message for me to listen,other wise u might as well say it to me in german on ur mic, YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW IM BEING WARNED, not just say vile stop thats a warning on your mic when your speaking with 50 other ppl at the same time or say it when ur talking as quiet as a friggin mouse, you need to let me know your talking to me, you have to let me know what im doing is bad and im being warned, not just say it, and i dont see it or hear it, u need to make sure i know it, other wise thats just unfair to me, im supose to catch everything anyone says or types ?? im not god or anything
Toughsox
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ok, so who's fault is it when it comes to this......

Quote:
Rules:
1) Lameness and stupidity of all kinds permitted...just deal with it. Smile
2) No racism, foul language or abuse of any kind...you will be perm banned.
3) Custom sprays allowed...offensive sprays of any kind are an immediate ban.
4) Players must have a name...not "player", "newname" or anything offensive.
5) Mics are open to all teams...everyone can talk to everyone.
NOTE: This will be disabled during play when necessary.
6) DO NOT block the map with the radios. They must not hinder play.
IF they become a distraction to the game, they will be turned off.
7) Play detrimental to your team not permitted..ie teamshooting, holding flags, etc.

So, you have visited the server a handful of times......and EVERY TIME you log on to the server, this whole message comes up. So, did you happen to turn your head and not see it? I would think that if that happened, it would be OUR fault then as well?
Does it say anywhere there that you deserve a warning, one that is visible to you? Does it say you can say or do whatever YOU want and that you will get a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card, just by claiming ignorance?

Face it, you screwed up.....that is NO ONE's fault but YOUR OWN !!!
Instead of coming here and attacking the situation and claiming the 'NOT MY FAULT" excuse, you COULD have come in, claiming stupidity and begging forgiveness.....of which you stood a good chance of having a few people on your side which might have resulted in a reduction or elimination of your ban. But with the attitude I see here from you, I wouldnt trust you for another minute in our happy little community. Go find somewhere else to play!!!

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Ok so youve spoken your bit on the swearing. What about the rest of it Question I've never played with you so I have no history to go on but your case isnt exactly shaping up to be a solid one.

Chance kicked you twice and you didnt think to stop and ask "Hey why was I kicked?" I should hope that by then you would be listening closer or asking it to be put in text so it was more clear to you if you actually cared. A kick is a strong way of us saying that in some manner you're not adhering to server rules and we're warning you to knock if off if you want to keep playing here.

Questioning the server rules and challenging the authority of a server admin show me a complete lack of social tact.Dont like the rules, dont play here. Got a problem with an admin? Take it up with them and/or Chips in an appropriate manner. Dont spoil game play with bickering.

Players joke, tease and make fun of each other sure, but it would take a truly tactless and socially inept individual to not be able to tell when such things arent welcome and arent working to break the ice.

So far theres three CfH'ers who stand that you were fairly warned. I would trust that because typically when I'm personally warning someone, half the server chimes in to back me up. This results in multiple people warning in multiple ways.

kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Indeed, You were kicked two times. Those are your warnings and if you cant notice something as blatant as that then im sorry you dont deserve to be here. Your arrogance wont be tolerated with, and nothing decribed here is OUR fault.

Coming to these forums with your attitude wont help you get unbanned anytime soon.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

chick is right as usual Wink

and toughy calm down before u give urself a heart-attack lol

but seriously if u got kicked even once that should automatically send a message to ya...like kibbs said, its basically a warning in itself...usually people who get kicked come back on and ask why they were kicked, its common sense basically.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I will state what I believe happened as best as I can, most of it will be a repeat.

Sunday night, warpath.
You start a conversation about(i probably shouldn't even talk about this here) licking people's butts... however you were a bit more descriptive.
Here I gave you your first warning(via mic) and asked that you change the subject or leave it be.
Here you began questioning me(a sign that you heard my warning), and your right to talk about this.
You continued a similar line of talk about people's butts and, well, many things pertaining to feces.
I kicked you.
You rejoin, and cool it down for the most part. You question why you were kicked, I state why, you start questioning me and the server rules. Soon after you found the scatman.wav, and spammed it a couple times. I asked that you not spam the sounds.
You waited a couple minutes, than spammed the sounds.
I kicked you a second time.
You come in and spend the next two hours criticizing how the server is run, the rules, and me as an admin. I, and many others on the server(both CfH and those who are just pubbing) continue to tell you to cool it down, just chill, change the subject, whatever, and ask you to stop criticizing our rules.
Last map i think you were on, when it changed to ksour, you thought I had left for some reason, and very soon after you say something about "butt f-ing" and I give you yet another warning to which you only reply "oh i thought you were gone".
You leave the server shortly after.

Tuesday.
You join the server(map i believe is avanti). Continue to talk randomly about your fascination with fecal matter, regardless of me asking you not to. Continue to question the server and me. I tell you that i've given you all the warnings you will get and that the next move is to ban you. Pretty much the entire server continues to tell you to cool it, you continue, most people start asking for your ban. Finally I ban you.
You rejoin with a different STEAM ID, tell me that because your on a different STEAM ID that I shouldn't do anything. I ban this new ID.

If anyone that was on the server either night believes I've stated something false, please say. This is what happened to my best recolection.

I believe I gave you fair warning(at least two verbal, i'd bet more, and two warning kicks).

-[CfH]-Server Admin