View previous topic
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Vile
Foxtrot
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Vile, you say that you didn't get slapped or have anything of that description performed on you? I remember one such instance where you were slayed by Chance! after you continued to bypass the filter.

It wasn't enough that you were spamming the filtered words through the chat pane but you found it completely necessary to over-ride the filter to make a point that said word couldn't be said. You were asked many times to not do this, to not question why the server filters such words or to finally question Chance! on his warnings for you to keep quiet when he was only fulfilling the wishes of those who were playing on the server asking for you to be quiet at the same time.

Furthermore you speak as though the people on the server continally taunt each other on the server using foul language? I fail to remember anyone talking to each other like that.

It just wasn't on.

Chance!, how about you post some of the ID tracker names that this guy has used to give some of the other people reading this some background to what his mindset is.

Attention seeker FTW?
vile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:21 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

all i use is Vile for a name, yea on the night of warpath whenever that was i was bad and i did get warnings then yes, but on the nigbt of the ban i thought that the warnings dont stick for the next day or so, it was the night of the ban i didnt see any warnings, because aparently i had already "used up" my warnings so the next was a ban, i had thought that i would have gotten warnings cause it was like 2 days later or something, and i thought u were keeping records by daily, so like the person the next day wont recieve a ban for their next punishment as the admin said the previous day and start clean again, that was my misunderstanding, and as far as having an "obsession" with feces is incorrect, and i only had bypassed the filter twice and it was for a question, as of over riding the filter i honestly really dont understand what that means, like continue to swear or something so the system or computer has to keep using the filter which might cause problems for the server i dont know, or that when the messages are so long and theres a swear in there that it doesnt get filtered, i dont know, someone tell me about the over ride or whatever, but other than that theres not point to be angry at me for swearing because theres a filter no one can see it, what i did on the night of warpath yea that was bad, and the time i had spammed the scatman sound cause i said, cyas, and usually with servers with sounds i like to spam them just to get kicked, more fun that way, but it didnt kick me which i didnt expect, so yea that was my fault with the sounds Mad. after the kick i had came back yea, and i decided to stay instead of leaving, and thats when chance had said i had started to spam it again, i do not recall at all spamming that sound except for that 1 time when i was going to get myself auto kicked off the server, on the night of the ban i was just saying things like bah you turd, if there wasnt kids or that friggin filter i would have said s**t, but either way im still joking, and when i came in on my other ID, i had figured that usually people keep records of the players on their steam ID, so say someone is being a hacker some player reports em on the forums, post their steam id, they got hacker writen on their steam id profile for the server or something, but i came in on a ID i never use for TFC enless for backups, and that was an ID i hadnt been on the server before, which to the server saw as a new player to the server with a clean record, and that steam id shouldnt had been banned for having a record of no warnings or anything, but thats another story, the thing is on the night of the ban on my normal ID, i didnt see any warnings cause i had used them up or something, i had expected warnings cause it was 2 days later, blah i already said all this go up above in this post to see that, expected to start fresh again that day blah blah blah, anyways, on the night of the ban all i can see that i did wrong was basically nothing enless u consider someone calling someone else a turd as a friendly insult after they kill you something bad, because again the filter bleeps the swears so that wouldnt matter because its getting bleeped so no one see's it, well other than that did i miss anything ??
Valkyllias
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:32 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Vile, in your last post, I'm sorry if I sound harsh, you blatantly lied(I know I didn't spell that incorrectly). Chance and a few other members warned you several times saying that if you continued to not listen to the admin that you would be banned. I believe it was Mr.Happy who warned you through text, not speach, and as Muchez was getting the Tiger Uppercut sound ready, everyone there knew you were going to be banned, and it was our knowledge that you knew the same.

Now, personally, I don't think you were being kicked and banned for your potty mouth alone, in fact when you "cleaned" your language, I don't think that was the case anymore. If when Chance told you to stop getting around the filter, you said, "Ok" and left it at that, things would be fine. But, it was you questioning and disrespecting Chance, saying that the server was dumb for what it filtered, and that the admins sucked and kicked you for no reason, which I believe to be false.

And as for your second steam ID being banned, Chance gave you a chance(heheh) to explain yourself and said after you finished that we ban the players not just the steam IDs. The reason is to prevent people from coming back, like you did, but to cause more trouble, it would be quite foolish to only ban one of multiple IDs a player uses.

kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

[Wall of text] hits [You] critically for 5000

[You] Die

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:25 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

unoriginal pointless no-contribution post spotted in the vicinity of right there

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Chips
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:23 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Let me know if you folks need any help. Shocked

* You purposly spam sounds on servers to get auto kicked. WE choose to turn off the spam filter so people can enjoy the sounds...not abuse them.

* We ban players, including any and all steam ID's they use. IF we find out you have others, we'll ban those as well. Your assumption that kicks or warns wear off after a day...is just plain rediculous.

* The admins keep a "watch list" of players. You've been on it for a while...no real surprise that you're now banned.

* The swear filter is in place to cover a player IF they slip...no one is perfect. It is not there to be tested...as if you deliberately want to get those words through to those playing. You were told to stop...you didn't.

* You received sufficient warning on more than one occasion. It's YOUR responsibility to ensure you're following the server rules...not ours. That would include listening. Are you going to say you never saw the voice icons on your screen? You should have realized people were talking to you...no exucse on this one.

--- and ---

* There is only one period (.) in your entire last post. Confused

Your tone and insistance that you did little to nothing wrong...ain't cuttin it. Twisted Evil

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ksix
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

I was on on Tuesday. Vile got plenty of warnings. He didn't care. He didn't understand. He honestly believes he is right and everybody else is wrong. If the server rules don't make sense to him, they don't count. Talking to him proved useless. Like talking to a brick wall. (An egocentric brick wall at that.)

Vote Chance!. gj

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i seriously can't see why this is still in argument... he's banned, leave it at that.

vile, it's simple. if you don't follow the rules, you're out. just live with it. find another server to pester.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tiger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yeah, his insistentcy that he was absolutely right about everything and questioning reminded me very much of kidani, just not as well of an arguer. i reckon we are done here.

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

tiger wrote:
just not as well of an arguer.
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Hobthebob
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Vile, although I think you're funny in a sort of immature way, I understand the reasoning behind banning you. This server has really lenient admins compared to a lot of other servers with concrete rules, I've been banned in other servers for playing as a pyro... So honestly, if I'm allowed to play in this server and annoy the hell out of people (all in good fun of course), I'd have to trust the judgement of the admins here dude. It takes a lot of s**t to get you banned in this server and if you do get banned, chances are you deserved it.

No offense to you personally vile. I think you're funny, but that doesn't make what you say appropriate.[/list]

rage
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lmao what vile said was funny "i didnt know warnings carried over to the next day" so u can do whatever u want on one day and then u get your slate wiped clean because its a new day? i believe not good sir

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

first thank you hobthebob and Valkyllias for actually being nice in your posts, second Valkyllias ty for making your post very clear, with you explaining everything i can see why, i wouldnt go as far as a perm ban, but i only disrespected chance once, and i couldnt think or type with muchez spamming the tiger upper cut thing -.- yea he was playing it a bunch of times before i got banned and it was annoying and couldnt think, but yes i do remember now i disrespected chance but to my memory that was only once, or maybe twice, i dunno, but for the times i do remember i apologize, as for the "potty" mouth i dont think thats something to really apologize for, for everyone talks bad, yea i said some things that were bad but i dont think i need to apologize for it, as for the filter being there to catch you if you slip that makes sense, ty for NOW telling me, and for questioning chance, dont i have the right to ask questions ? specially when their about your server, anyways, ive apologized for disrespecting chance, and i apologize for the potty mouth but i honestly think that doesnt really need an apology, and i apologize for the filter, i had figured since it bleeps you it wouldnt matter, but thank you Valkyllias for explaining all this to me, other than those apologies i made and thanking Valkyllias all i have to say is...

Quote:
[Wall of text] hits [You] critically for 5000

yea, im a lvl 66 Undead Warrior with 8000 health, i still have 3000 hp left, my turn *pulls out his 2h sword* uses execute with full rage bar, [Execute] hits [kibblesnbits] critically for 12915 damage, YOU DIE
rage
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

im a lvl 70 orc shammy! pwnt

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

im only 66 cause i havent played for a month or so, decided to take a break, even if i was 70 i would still lose cause im a warrior and everything beats warrior -.-