Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 8
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  before this gets any further
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

so. apparently i was accused of hacking by a krimson on the chaos (no mercy) bunnyhop server... acccused of aimbotting theres a demo of me going around which has a shot that is 'hackworthy' apparently i was banned from the adl and ctf team permanetly or temoprarily.. and i want to know whats next.. is there some way to dispute this demo there is literally 1 shot thats good the rest are average. as some of u may know i used to play sniper a lot and id be willing to play some of you with spectators and all to ensure that i am somewhat competent enough to get the shot that was recorded on demo.. i surley would not like to get banned from the cfh server for a crime i didnt commit. please tell me where to go from here. thanks in advanced..

rebs

Chance!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

as it is a demo of you, i think its your right to be able to see it.
http://users.marshall.edu/~chapman140/reb.zip
the admins are discussing what action will be taken, there is no official commet to be given.
As for adl, i'm sorry but anyone being accused of hacking with even possibly decent evidence I won't let play adl. If the accusations go away and nothing is found, thats different. However, in the mean time, I would like to thank you for all the times you did play.

Last edited by Chance! on Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

-[CfH]-Server Admin
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

they're trying to bust you with THAT? wtf, sure, you had a few good shots. the only shot that looked buggy to me was the first medic kill, but you spazzed out and shot, just like i do. the medic airshot was clearly an easy shot, because he was flying right at you. Bad Idea Bad Idea Bad Idea bummer man, i'm rooting for you still.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BaDaCE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:06 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

imo that's crap

i admit, you're pretty good, not ban/hack worthy, but good
i was curious, it's 3 am so i watched it...i saw absolutely nothing

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:06 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

thanks for the support crimson and badace.. i guess for now im off adl but please keep me updated chance.. in all honesty that demo was posted about a week ago? maybe more and after all the review gone through i still havnt been banned from their server so that has to mean something.... hopefully the trust of ppl ive played with will pull through..

thanks again .. i guess all i can do is wait

Chips
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:14 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

You're not currently rostered for the 5v team...ADL is why this was brought to the attention of the STA anti-cheat admins. Being a dispute admin for STA is where I picked up on this. STA is reviewing the demo and will have their own independent conclusion. You haven't been banned from anything or anywhere...yet. However, it would be wise to hold you out of play because if something "does" come of this...all matches you played in could be overturned.

I can say conclusively that there is no evidence of an aimbot used...but that was not the only accusation. Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

hmm well hopefully theruling will be the same as you think... what other charges were brought against me?

Louie
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

The AR at 13:36 in the demo = aimbot

Around 14:20 in the demo = aimbot/wallhacks

It just gets worse from there, until he realizes Krimson is spectating and suddenly he can't snipe for beans.

I'd be completely shocked if Rebs didn't get banned for this. Sorry Rebs. Sad I don't think it makes you a bad person, you just made a bad choice considering leagues ban for hacking in pubs.

I just hope he doesn't get banned from CfH because contrary to the usual witch-hunt rationale, some people get curious and play with hacks one day of their life. The whole once a hacker always a hacker thing just isn't true, it's not a disease.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

if its any condolence whatsoever that ar 'aimbotting' is a product of my computer setup... that 'jerkiness' that u are talking about is cuz i use a track pad to play with instead of a mouse.. so every once in a while i have to lift up my finger and place it back on cuz it goes of the side of the board... i dunno.. i guess sta will decide for me...

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I didnt see any aiming hacks, but it looks like walls for sure.

Demasu
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I saw one that looked like it might be an aimbot, but I don't remember where it was at the moment.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

where/when do i find out this verdict... cuz nothing has been happening for weeks now..

Snickers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:52 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

TFC STA shows the the bans they do on the news page and the ban page
Chips
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:44 am  Reply with quote

rebel_leader wrote:
where/when do i find out this verdict... cuz nothing has been happening for weeks now..

This matter was only made known to us 4 days ago...are you in a hurry to be banned. Confused

I'm not stating definitively that you will...but, the scale is tilting against you rather badly. Perhaps, if this really was an experiment or fooling around of some kind, that might be understood by the community. If you have anything to add or tell us about...now would be the time. Neutral

I believe our admin team already is leaning hard in one direction. In an effort to be thorough, complete and fair...I'd like to hear STA's ruling on this as well. It's only cause you've been a long time player here and many here know you rather well...that a decision hasn't already been made. I guess we're giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping something will materialize that will make the decision more clear cut and change the current direction we feel should be taken.

That's about as much as I can say now and about as diplomatic as anyone can be. Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Louie
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Wow. Very good post Chips.

Like I said before Rebs, if you were experimenting that is fine with me (but not smart). The sooner the better if you're going to admit something.