Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 4 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  before this gets any further
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Dark Applepolisher wrote:
AngryOldMan wrote:
Absolutely no sympathy for cheaters.

*COUGH* MUCHEZ *COUGH* MILES *COUGH* BLADE *COUGH* SOMEONEELSEI'MFORGETTING *COUGH*

Darn allergies.

i do appreciate the thorough wait and inspection you guys gave me despite the conclusion you reached. this demo was also submitted to a) no mercy forums server where i was not banned and to sta which has not banned me ...yet .. but maybe your eyes are wiser. despite the final conclusion reached i still maintain my honor and say i was not hacking during that demo and yet again repeat i have hacked (not on our or the nm pubs) yet was not at that time. i see many of you have chosen to believe your eyes, your biases or other things which led you to the conclusion that i was hacking, i underwent a fair trial and im thankful for that but maybe one day ill be set free from the crimes that i was accused of. i was told by many of you to admit cheating to expedite the unbanning? process that some speak of but i am a man of morals and will not admit to doing something i have not done unless for a really good reason. ill stick around the forums cuz i do enjoy this community and tfc servers really are getting low and few, shame to have lost one of the great ones. one day i might be back playing with you guys but i assure you i will not let my dignity go down the drain by pleading guilty or admitting to testing or messing around once or twice.
i am in no way trying to persuade you guys to reconsider anything for your conclusion is already pretty obviously thorough and solid, so i will wait for a better day... or tf2:p

ive enjoyed playing with you guys even the exceptionally fun torf. maybe one day the sun will shine a little different and your opinions may sway. till that day

au revoir

rage
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

it was an honor playing with you and hope to see you again

R.I.P

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

rage wrote:

R.I.P

he's not dead Laughing

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Louie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:13 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

yeah wtf RIP? haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I don't know, it might be kind of fun talking about him like he is dead.
Oh Rebs, bless his soul, I'll miss him... Although I do trust that the conclusion made was the right one.

rebel_leader
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

lmao u guys are losers.wav lol ill still be oon the forums to chat with u cutie faces (lol im not a pedofile ) lolllll

jum
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Quote:
i see many of you have chosen to believe your eyes, your biases or other things which led you to the conclusion that i was hacking

Nobody here had a bias against you. If anything, people were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because they like you. I don't know you and don't play TFC anymore, so I have no reason one way or another to care. I have, as you said, believed my eyes. I counted 8 very suspicious moments in a demo that was only a few minutes long. If they had happened over the span of an entire round, I would give you (or anybody else) the benefit of the doubt. But to me, it's plain as day.

Oh well, take it easy.
unix_yoda
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

I was made aware of this thread by a friend...

Just to set a few things straight, rebel saw the demo shortly after I recorded it, in fact he was the first person who recieved a copy. It was sent within 5 minutes of recording it in game. The IRC logs can be found here:

http://maggie.sixbit.org/rebs.txt

rebel_leader wrote:
this demo was also submitted to a) no mercy forums server where i was not banned and to sta which has not banned me ...yet .. but maybe your eyes are wiser.

You are banned on the nM server it just doesn't appear in a thread with your name on it, the actual threads can be found here:

http://nomercytf.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=534
http://nomercytf.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=523

You are also pending an STA decision which frankly I don't see why it's taking so long but that's neither here nor there.

The only reason I even bothered submitting the demo further than to the nM server admin was the fact you blantently denied it and thought people were really that ignorant of the fact you were using it on top of just being annoying while using it. The only reason I'm posting this is also because you still think people are that ignorant of the fact.

The demo is definitive. I can say with 100% certainty and no doubt you were not only wallhacking but aimbotting. Anyone that's ever watched or used an aimbot (not just guessed to what you thought was an aimbot) will tell you the same.
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

unix_yoda wrote:

The demo is definitive. I can say with 100% certainty and no doubt you were not only wallhacking but aimbotting. Anyone that's ever watched or used an aimbot (not just guessed to what you thought was an aimbot) will tell you the same.

The general consensus among those here, including the admins here, was that there was wallhack but no aimbot. Similar shots to what he did are not that hard, especially if you can see enemies through walls.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chance! wrote:
unix_yoda wrote:

The general consensus among those here, including the admins here, was that there was wallhack but no aimbot. Similar shots to what he did are not that hard, especially if you can see enemies through walls.

i agree with chance on this one. aimbot more than likely wasn't used, he just spazzed out on his targets, like people do at times.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:26 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

unix_yoda wrote:

ever heard never say never?

same goes for always.. and 100%

the admins here adgreed that "it was most likely wallhacks" as chance said which means its already not 100% aimbot and wallhacks.

certainty is a very wavering thing that i dont think anyone ever possesses completly. a majority vote was all that was needed to get me out of here or nm or sta but you can never(irony) be 100% sure of anything.

so please when accusing. use "diplomacy" and say fairly certain if u accuse me of something or anyone else. cuz i will tear you to shreads on an argument regarding complete certainty. there is no fact that hasnt been put into question and millions of the "facts" we know or knew have been overthrown disprooven or thrown out.

so before you say 100% think twice and dont make yourself look foolish Bad Idea

rage
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:59 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chance! wrote:
rage wrote:

R.I.P

he's not dead Laughing

rip from the server...

hes dead from the server

whos unix_yoda?? i dont see him on the server wondering if you play on another server

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:51 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

he just made an account to post here... i saw him on the nm bhop server fairly often b4 iwas banned :p

tiger
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

actually its krimson hence
unix_yoda wrote:
shortly after I recorded it

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
unix_yoda
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

rebel_leader wrote:
ever heard never say never?

same goes for always.. and 100%

the admins here adgreed that "it was most likely wallhacks" as chance said which means its already not 100% aimbot and wallhacks.

certainty is a very wavering thing that i dont think anyone ever possesses completly. a majority vote was all that was needed to get me out of here or nm or sta but you can never(irony) be 100% sure of anything.

so please when accusing. use "diplomacy" and say fairly certain if u accuse me of something or anyone else. cuz i will tear you to shreads on an argument regarding complete certainty. there is no fact that hasnt been put into question and millions of the "facts" we know or knew have been overthrown disprooven or thrown out.

so before you say 100% think twice and dont make yourself look foolish Bad Idea

If you wan't a statistical breakdown absolutely nothing is 100% certain; however, when the chances against the favor approach 0, 100% is within rounding. Obviously when you're talking about situations with many variables one cannot account for the infinite variables and boil it down to a numeric value with precision and accuracy. The basis for your arguement is word logic, you have fun with that. If the infinitesimally small chance you weren't aimbotting (since nothing can be 100% obviously) and could pull those consistant shots off like that you should quit school/work now and go into professional gaming because you are the absolute best player in the world and I apologize and would like an autograph please. You should win every compeititon with no challenge, you just need to untap that amazing prediction, reaction time, and speed.

Little tip to those of you who don't think he was aimbotting in that demo. He toggles and the key to look for is the snap motion. A quick abrupt movement that's out of sync with players regular sensitivity movement followed through with precision target tracing over a period of time. That is an aimbot. Humans don't fluidly precision trace over periods of time, but a program can. This is present from the med and when he uses the AR in the demo.

Try looking at demos of people banned in leagues from aimbots you will see these signature characteristics that are also present in the demo I have presented. This is the reason so called "trigger bots" were developed, they are virtually impossible to detect just by watching and proof is almost indefinite every time. Unlike aimbots, trigger bots do not assit you in aiming, what they do is fire when you aim over the target to make it much more difficult to detect to the average viewer.

Aimbots on the other hand are glaringly obvious. They instantly lock when enabled on targets in a defined fov (most people dont leave it at 360 since instant backwards spins into headshots are obvious to anyone) and by default ususally do not fire but force the user to fire. This is where "locking" comes in, the program has insanely fast speeds but even the players reaction to fire and release is delayed so it traces and the skill difference is obvious in how fast they target and how well they trace versus their release timings. The only thing a user can do to hide it is occasionally toggle which he does, but even when you toggle it's still obvious to anyone who knows what they're looking at.

I'm not here to argue I just came here to make sure people were atleast made aware of the facts and allowed to decide for themselves. Sure, facts according to "unix_yoda", but what do I know? Neutral

Have a nice day folks.