Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  before this gets any further
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

although in all honesty i have messed around with cheats / hacks before.. i have never touched an aimbot. ive messed with anticonc wallhacks and bhop.dlls but all of this was in lan servers or private ones with friends. i swear honsetly i have not taken any sort of hacks or cheats into this server or other pubs. its a shame to get blamed for something that u wernt using at the time.. though i guess i cant prove this.

tiger
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

if you can explain how you start following the medic before he shows up on your screen while zoomed in and looking at the wall, then by all means do so. im sorry, but the demo shows what the demo shows. at least you didnt say your mom made those shots for you like juutso did.

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
bird^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Wow ok so I finally checked this out. As much as I hate to say it those were REAL obvious to me. Within the first 3 minutes of watching I was already convinced. Anyone who says they cant see anything suspicious is stupid.

I mean if those shots happened like once a day it wouldnt be a problem, but one after another after another its just rediculous.

GG rebs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I lived with a CS hacker for about a year so I pretty much know how they play. IMO there was definate wall hacking goin on, either that or you have some ESP goin on. No respect lost though, in my experience around here you're a fun guy to play with. I agree with Louie, Its like smoking, a lot of people who don't smoke have tried it once or twice...

jum
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Wow. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to hacking, but that was probably the most blatant use of wallhacks that I have ever seen. I'd cut you some slack on the shots on the enemy snipers, since snipers tend to remain in the same spot on 2fort, but the shots on the medics/soldiers are complete BS. You move your mouse to shoot them well before they enter your screen.

I disagree with the people that are rationalizing the use of hacks in a pub server. If you want to mess around with cheats in a locked server with friends, go ahead. But when you use cheats on a pub or match server against unsuspecting people, you deserve to get your ass banned. In the future, if you decide to keep hacking, I'd recommend learning to hide it a little better.

BG to you, sir.
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:53 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Chips wrote:
I believe our admin team already is leaning hard in one direction.
As it appears more and more what that directions is...it seems the ship is about to capsize. Shocked

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i brought this up to you guys as an issue that needed to be addressed no need to turn this into a personal assult please. at least maintain some sort of diplomacy when banning someone for "hacking"

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Its more of overwhelming evidence then personal I would say.

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:07 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

well, he didn't do it on OUR server, so is his safety here at risk? Sad i like rebs. he's fun to be around.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:46 am  Reply with quote

jum has never been know for subtlty...that's why I like him. Wink

The majority of responses have not been personal, although they are all candid in their remarks as to the accusation. Many, including myself, have said they like you personally and like playing with you as well.

You know that for sure Crimson Question

We're pretty much at the conclusion to this. Again, it probably should have already been over except I'm still waiting for something that may change my opinion. Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jum
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

With the possible exception of "In the future, if you decide to keep hacking, I'd recommend learning to hide it a little better," I don't see how anything I said was personal.

Was it blunt? Certainly. But I didn't make a single comment about your personality or character and, as such, I don't take back anything I said. It all dealt with the evidence presented in the demo and the punishment I feel you deserve.
rebel_leader
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

jum wrote:
you deserve to get your ass banned. In the future, if you decide to keep hacking, I'd recommend learning to hide it a little better.

BG to you, sir.

no comment

jum
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Quote:
With the possible exception of "In the future, if you decide to keep hacking, I'd recommend learning to hide it a little better," I don't see how anything I said was personal.

Um, I covered that.

Thinking you should be banned and saying BG to a person that intentionally takes an unfair advantage are not even remotely close to personal attacks.
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chips wrote:
jum has never been know for subtlty...that's why I like him. Wink

The majority of responses have not been personal, although they are all candid in their remarks as to the accusation. Many, including myself, have said they like you personally and like playing with you as well.

You know that for sure Crimson Question

We're pretty much at the conclusion to this. Again, it probably should have already been over except I'm still waiting for something that may change my opinion. Neutral

well, i don't think we've had proof he's done it on the server so far. all the times i play against him, he doesn't strike me as out of the ordinary when he plays. *shrugs* just my 2 cents.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:55 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

no crimson i dont think we have any demo proof that hes done it on OUR server either, unless a admin sent chips something before, but i dont think anyone has...not 100% sure though. However, that still doesnt make much of a difference...he did it on another server, got caught, was brought to our attention, and it carried over here. Lil analogy here for ya crimson, say u owned a store in town, if someone u kno robbed a store down the street from ya, would u let him come into ur store then..? I dont think i would. Anyway back to the situation at hand, I just wish you would admit it already reb because it might actually help the situation more than denying it, when u did indeed hack, it just makes it worse...when this arises, why cant we all learn from former mlb player Pete Rose huh...(2 totally different things, but same concept i'm trying to say if u kno about pete rose).

Oh well, gg to ya rebs.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin