Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 21 of 22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  NFL 2007-2008
Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chiefs are ready to cut Ty Law and Kendrell Bell. David Carr and A-Train are gone also from their teams.

All ur vets are being cut AB Sad

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

We should cut Alexander and Morris too, they both freaking suck

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

some bad news for u AB, the Rams just signed K Josh Brown to a 5-yr contract.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/353351_hawk01.html

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah I'm disgusted by that. And I thought it was a 6 year deal. Either way he's gonna get boo'ed all next season. Traitor.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Brett Favre, arguably the best QB in history, retired today after 17 years. His legacy will never be forgotten. He'll get in the Hall on the first ballot.

This article almost brought me to tears:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3276537

Falcon
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

hes not the best QB in history...maybe like 6th or 7th when Peyton Manning's career is done.

Joe Montana, Otto Graham, John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, Roger Staubach are all > Favre

You can gimme all his records and what not, but these guys are better. So then Favre would be 7th and then 8th like i said after Manning finishes.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I said arguably n00b. And if you were to ask me, he's the best all around in terms of playing abilities, personality, lifestyle, etc. He's not an asshole like Brady is most of the time.

Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:23 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yeah the old Favre was great...but the Favre these past yrs has been an assclown. I say that because of the selfish attitude toward the Packers, jerking them around every season...are gonna play or arent ya? are ya gonna retire or not? Then just because Randy Moss didnt sign w/ the Pack he retires, when if Moss did sign he woulda played this season, guarenteed. Plus those all-time INTs dont help much either and the 1 and only SB ring.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:58 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

See that's where I disagree. He didn't retire because Moss didn't sign. He retired because 17 years is a long time. And right now, he is the #3 best QB of all time. Manning and Brady are still playing so that rules them out, they still got many more years ahead of them.

Anyways, I think that's disgusting how you call Favre an assclown. McCarthy had no problem with it, and as he waited on Favre, Rogers got better and more ready. No other QB was as great all around as Favre and that's a fact.

Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

because he seemed like he had "i'm bigger than Green Bay attitude." But answer this question AB, do you honestly think that say if Moss signed w/ the Pack that he would have retired anyways? To me Moss not signing there affected his decision a lil and it shouldn't because they already have a solid core of WRs.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
mally
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Falcon wrote:
hes not the best QB in history...maybe like 6th or 7th when Peyton Manning's career is done.

Joe Montana, Otto Graham, John Elway, Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, Roger Staubach are all > Favre

You can gimme all his records and what not, but these guys are better. So then Favre would be 7th and then 8th like i said after Manning finishes.

Brady's career isnt over yet so he shouldnt be up there and I disagree about otto graham and elway I dont think they should be there.
Brady is and ass hole and Farve isnt an ass clown. the past two years have been some of his better career times. They had this arguement on espn this morning at like 8.
whats gonna happen when tebow moves up?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Don't get me wrong, Favre was one of the greatest QBs ever, but to me he's like Emmitt Smith. Smith has the all-time rushing records but he's not top 5 is he? If Favre would have gotten 1 more ring i'd rate him top 5, but he didnt. Like i said i just didn't like the way he was jerking the Packers around. Besides this past season, the 3 or 4 seasons before he wasn't good at all.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:
See that's where I disagree. He didn't retire because Moss didn't sign. He retired because 17 years is a long time. And right now, he is the #3 best QB of all time. Manning and Brady are still playing so that rules them out, they still got many more years ahead of them.

Anyways, I think that's disgusting how you call Favre an assclown. McCarthy had no problem with it, and as he waited on Favre, Rogers got better and more ready. No other QB was as great all around as Favre and that's a fact.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول ال

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
mally
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Audhumla wrote:
Americanboy3 wrote:

?? english ??

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me