Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 22
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  NFL 2007-2008
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

This topic is for everything NFL for the 2007-2008 Season. It includes fantasy, news, rumors, scores, and rivalry trash talk.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:44 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Anyone know if Jar is gonna do the pick'em league this year? And does anybody want to setup a regular fantasy league?

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
rage
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:00 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ahhh that time of the year i would be more than willing to do an actual fantasy league "T.J. whosyourmomma" "championship" lol but the rams made some great defensive moves in the offseason getting CB and DE watchout seahawks Twisted Evil

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Cowboys suck.

Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

If someone wants to do the pick'em I can start a regular one, it would be yahoo though. Probably auto draft since everyone is different time zones and we all work or have lives.

That is true rage, they did, but the Hawks improved their secondary (THANK GOD). And I couldn't agree more SB!

rage
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i will watch the cowboys.. to see if romo cant handle pressure and botches another hold Laughing Laughing Laughing

we will see AB we will see Neutral

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:00 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Baseball season isn't even half way over...Football ????? Confused

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Alright I have set up a Fantasy Football League for anyone who wants to play. Maximum of 20 teams, head-to-head style. LIVE draft style. 6 team playoffs.

League ID: 174459
League Name: -[CfH]-Football
League PW: cfh

*NOTE* DO NOT JOIN if you have no intention of actually playing Fantasy Football

Last edited by Americanboy3 on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

well rage...after what happened last playoffs, i dont think he will be holding anymore...that job goes to new backup qb brad johnson, so yeah u lose.

I'll join AB Wink and when is the draft?

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

It's automated because I have no intention of wasting time finding out when everyone is able to draft, cause we all live in different time zones. I can change it though I think...

HeX55
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:05 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

raiders will have the worst record in the league

broncos defense is going to be top 3, if not number 1, just a matter of the offense keeping up

this is the bengals make or break season...if they don't do anything this season, the team is going to be broken up...same with the chargers, who already lost almost their entire front office

dolphins will suck really bad

seahawks will most likely win NFC west but the 49ers will be good if they get in a groove

colts will still own, but i'm expecting a mid season slump

key to the eagles season is wide receivers, as it's been for the past 8 years. they can't rely on westbrook and mcnabb for everything

cowboys will suck, too much off field turmoil

bears will be above average, but not the powerhouse they were last season. rex grossman won't improve much for another year or so. they have absolutely no competition in their division with the lions, packers and vikings...

patriots will be just as annoying as ever

ravens success all depends on mcnair and his health. i don't think he's ever played a healthy game. defense is just as good as ever, and they have some great weapons on offense with mcgahee signed...but if i was any team in the league i'd be worried about their defense, i think they're getting tired of struggling in the post season and will step it up

titans will suck...vince young will be another vick, really really good but the rest of the team just won't be able to keep up...that is the problem with building a team around a great mobile QB...no receivers or RBs can keep up (mentally or physically), affectively crumbling the offense and relying on the QB for everything. and then they spend all their money on him, and have an average Defense at best

if the buccaneers find a QB that isn't 35+ years old, they will be good in a couple years. i'm almost expecting them or the dolphins to sign vinny testaverde

saints will be decent, but nowhere near superbowl caliber

ok that's enough...i went overboard. but i love football.

these are just my expectations, opinions and predictions...who knows, maybe it will all be wrong. but i'm usually confident in my sports predictions, hell I predicted the detroit pistons finals win even before they drafted Darko (oh what a great pick!)...
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:02 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The Redskins aren't going to the super bowl.

They're winning it.

Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The Redskins won't do anything with Brunell as their man.

I'm saying the Raiders are a force to be reckoned with this year. Their D is top 15 and with Russell they got their boost in offense, now they need to get it together.

Broncos D will not be #1. Their secondary might be, but their D line isn't good enough.

Rex Grossman will never improve, and Romo will just keep getting worse.

Patriots are going to destroy the AFC this year, they got the BEST offseason accusations out of any team in my opinion.

Titans O is going to decline, not because of the "Madden Curse" but because Vince lost most of his good receivers.

I expect to see the Saints as another powerhouse this year, as with the Colts.

And I don't see how you can say that the Bengals and Chargers will be broken up. The Chargers are a great team, with great players, their coach was just crappy in the playoffs. The Bengals just have too much off field trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell made a rule where players can't do a lot of things during the season.

The Hawks will win the division, but I'm not getting my hopes up for another Superbowl appearance just yet.

That's enough for now, I got work soon.

rage
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lol where do i join the thing all i see are news on moves in the offseason

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
jarrett4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Americanboy3 wrote:
The Redskins won't do anything with Brunell as their man.

The Redskins starter has been Jason Campbell since about midway through last year and will probably be our starter for a long time.

Also if we want I can start another league for those who want to do a real time draft, I've preferred the espn.com leagues for that. They have all of last years stats and projections for the coming year that you can view during the draft and it just has a nice presentation than the yahoo one unless they changed from last year.

I'll looking into getting the pick'em league set up again next week though and if I see enough interest I'll start an espn league if we want to do one automated draft and one real time that way people who enjoy the real time draft can do one but people not able to attend can still do the automated one.

-[CfH]-Server Admin