Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Some more B.S.
Bentdog
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I havent been here long, but I think, or hope I have some influence to the server, or its behavior. I by far am no model citizen, but Im no racist, and cant put up with it. Thier was a semi regular who was drunk and saying rcsist things on the server. There was no admins, and just tagged players. We all knew that this particular player was drunk, but still could tell he had hurtfull intensions behind his words.

Im adopted to a mixed ethnic family, and by far hate racism, because I see it everyday with my siblings. (Me with a "B" average gets into U of A, but not the Brotha's with basketball, and "A" average dont.....etc.

That night some s**t was said to someone I thinbk of a friend, and I kind of think as a little sister..."AZN me's and you's is homies!" .....and it bothered me. I dont want to be a narc biatch about who it was, but Im hoping he'll step fowardand appoligize.

If this helps explain what night it was... the night the player was talking about his 4 steel reserves.... TIGER was their that night same with CORRAN, they know.

If Im taking it to heart let me know.... But I confronted the player today about the situation, and he laughed and doesnt show and remourse. Normaly, I turn my back on BS, but this hurt me poersonally.

BENT

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:20 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

PM any sensitive info please... Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tiger
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

well in my honest opinion the server has become very relaxed in accordance to the posted server rules. not many people really care it seems nowadays. i said something about it, but it was just brushed off and no one else seemed to really care besides bent. and no, saying something after he left really doesnt count. whether or not a certain person got offended by it doesnt mean that things of that nature should just be said anyways.

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Bentdog
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Thanks Tiger, its good to hear that certain things cant be tollerated. I mess up and give refereces to Pot and Beer, but never say anything thats directed to anyone. Maybe, Its just me, but theres a difference beteen say "dick...lol Smile" and "you F-n dick." Tiger your a good guy and am glad you here to set standards.....

BENT

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I, for one, wont clamp down on speech that isnt bad (IMO) unless someone says something. So if you feel something is out of bounds, let me know if I am on.

Snape Sensei
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I wasn't there is hear what he said but I was playing today when you guys were on and it seemed to me he really offeneded you (and other people) so that deserves an apology.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Uh, dont take this the wrong way but "AZN, me's and you's is homies" is definately not in any kind racist or derogatory. We all know Azn is a smart kid and so is the person who probably said it.

In my opinion, thinking that it is racists or something like that makes you look like a racist. A person wouldnt say something like that to be racist. I say stuff like that all the time to my white friends, "Wheres you at?" Is that considered bad because blacks say it more often than whites, but I decided to use it because it's part of the speech now?

Get with the times. We's is homies shouldnt make you mad. We's all homies, right?

Or maybe bent just didnt describe the situation well enough. If not, i want Bent to correct me, not anyone else.

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Monster Man wrote:
Get with the times. We's is homies shouldnt make you mad. We's all homies, right?

I thought Bent edited something out. If that is all that was said, you need some thicker skin.

Bentdog
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

to respond to the negative response's... I dont care who he is, or who his friends are. For the last year and a half, I have never heard anyone say "Can I say n****r on the server." After the no response he say's "can I say NEGRO." And on top of that he said the week earlier and we all said something about it. It was only til' he said something.. "EXACT worrds "GO BACK TO JAPAN" that threw me over board. Dude monster man satnd up for your friend, he's a time bomb when drunk.

BENT

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Bentdog wrote:
to respond to the negative response's... I dont care who he is, or who his friends are. For the last year and a half, I have never heard anyone say "Can I say n****r on the server." After the no response he say's "can I say NEGRO." And on top of that he said the week earlier and we all said something about it. It was only til' he said something.. "EXACT worrds "GO BACK TO JAPAN"

Ok, this is much more serious then what you originally posted. He would have been out on his ass in a second had I been there.

Monster Man
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

And as I said on the server, you didnt include that on the server. If he said those phrases on it, that would not push me off the edge because it's the internet. People are there to piss you off. I would have just got an Admin or would have driven on and ignored it. I dont play to start drama or be in it. If I can, I will stop it.

And what do you mean, need some thicker skin?

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Monster Man wrote:
And what do you mean, need some thicker skin?

That was directed at Bentdog because I thought all that got him upset was saying Azn was his homie. I didn't know of the other words being thrown around.

Chance!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

If i'd been there/heard that, i'd not have allowed it either.
While, if I know everyone on the server is old enough/its late enough at night/whatever, i'll relax a bit on the curse words enforcing, however, no form of racism would I ever tolerate, nor would I expect anyone here to. I don't know who this is we are talking about - but they should realize this is not a line they should walk. Players that aren't commonly recognized that say something racist are instant-banned, and if i heard it out of one of our members, the admins would be instantly discussing it, with a good chance of a ban.
Racism of any kind shows the most ignorance of anything else, and I know personally that I belive we do not need that around our family-friendly community.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
tiger
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Server Rules wrote:
2) No racism, foul language or abuse of any kind...you will be perm banned.

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Toughsox
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:49 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'll go on record as agreeing with Chance 100%!!! A year ago when my son, 15 at the time, started his trip down "I can do what I want street", he was crossing the line with racial taunts to the point where other Admins knew what to do, but didnt out of respect to me.....which only dragged it out longer until I was contacted in PM by a few members, and Chips himself......to which I replied "whats taking you all so long.....ban his ass!!!"
Rules are rules....if a person doesnt like the ones here, go play somewhere else.

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin