Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  I Love New York 2 - my friend Doug
Silex
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

I know I know....I'm never around....but you know, I miss you guys, and I know you miss me Laughing and you guys' help would be AMAZING.

My friend James posted this bulletin on myspace....and I agree that it would be AMAZING if doug got on...I don't watch the show, but I'd watch it if doug got on. He's a pretty funny/strange guy. I assure you all it would be quite hilarious, so it's worth the 60 seconds a day or so it would take to vote for him.
Here's James' bulletin from myspace:

Dear friends, relations and people that I happen to be friends with on Myspace that I NEVER SEEM TO HEAR FROM,

I don't ask for much...but I want to tell all of you about my friend Doug. He's a good guy and strives to do well for himself. As a close friend of his, I can tell you most assuredly that Douglas has done some very ridiculous things during his relatively short time on this planet. It is my duty to inform you that Doug has now decided to do, what I consider at least, the most ridiculous thing he could possibly do to date. Doug has decided to audition for a spot on season 2 of the VH1 smash series "I Love New York." It would bring me nothing more than complete elation to see Doug achieve this goal. So please go the following link:

http://ilovenewyork2.com/people/DougAppich

Once there, click on the tab that says "Vote" and cast your votes for Doug. He has very few votes so far and has a LONG way to go before he can catch up and be on the top spots to audition. Doug's FUTURE is in YOUR hands! Please check back to the page once a day (as you can only vote for him once a day) and keep voting for him up until the deadline! The deadline as it stands is 14 or 15 days away. Doug is counting on YOU! I extend our thanks to each and every one of you for helping out with this project. Thank you for your time and happy voting!

Peace & Love,
James

Cliffnotes: not much time left, vote everyday for my friend doug here please: http://ilovenewyork2.com/people/DougAppich

Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:46 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ok

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Chance!
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you should learn how to set up proxies/scripts to vote, every day, multiple times a second/minute.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Silex
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:13 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

yea that's a lot of work...i'd rather just enlist the help of my fellow cfh'ers lol

EDIT: actually they did a shitty job of making the site, it uses cookies to only allow you to vote once a day, not ip. so you can just clear cookies, refresh page, and vote again.

gilliam
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i thought at first this was about the city of New York.
please tell your friend that Gilliam says some thoughts should be classified stupid, then promptly roundfiled.

now to not at all contradict myself, i went ahead and voted for him, just in case he wants to be miserable with that [expletives deleted] "girl".

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:26 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Silex wrote:
yea that's a lot of work...i'd rather just enlist the help of my fellow cfh'ers lol

EDIT: actually they did a shitty job of making the site, it uses cookies to only allow you to vote once a day, not ip. so you can just clear cookies, refresh page, and vote again.

Wow, that's pretty terrible. Anyway, time for one of our smarter CfHers to exploit the hell out of that? Smile

-[CfH]-Server Admin