Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  CUT.THAT.MULLET
MULLET
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:46 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Well I will say this thank you chips for giving me time to say bye, I do not feel the need to say bye to any one here really besides nirvana who is my old school TFC buddy. And maybe fjorn although we did not play allot together i will miss the random IRC conversations.

Congratulations...you're good at a video game, but you suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
InfernoWarrior
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

well nice knowing ya BYE

Chips
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:03 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

No one asked, or even suggested that you should beg...that's just silly. Laughing

Most like you around here Mullett...and as I've said, I've never given anyone else an opportunity to say what's on their mind. Their bans in the forums were immediate upon their bans from the server.

I feel as bad about this as I do when TD was banned, when Miles was banned, when Blade was banned...and even Apex. Confused

It's hard to cast away someone you've played with for years. But...I would be looked upon as weak if I took no action. My responsibility is to everyone that plays here...no exceptions. Many had "suggested" fishy things from you in the past that were possibly just schrugged off. But when it becomes common public knowledge...I have no other course available to me. Whether or not you ever used this here, you were caught in competitive play and then publicly admitted to it on the cats forums. (something I suggest you don't do again)

In closing...those I mentioned above are now back. Hell, even Muchez is back. Shocked Which would lead me to believe there's hope in your corner.

You have not been banned from our IRC channel...stay in touch and we'll see what the future holds. Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Comon Mullet, I thought we were tight.

Kyubi
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

werent close, bye mullet Neutral Rolling Eyes

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yo mullet go on mirc or something and we could still play fo realz. mad tight <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Chips wrote:
No one asked, or even suggested that you should beg...that's just silly. Laughing

Most like you around here Mullett...and as I've said, I've never given anyone else an opportunity to say what's on their mind. Their bans in the forums were immediate upon their bans from the server.

I feel as bad about this as I do when TD was banned, when Miles was banned, when Blade was banned...and even Apex. Confused

It's hard to cast away someone you've played with for years. But...I would be looked upon as weak if I took no action. My responsibility is to everyone that plays here...no exceptions. Many had "suggested" fishy things from you in the past that were possibly just schrugged off. But when it becomes common public knowledge...I have no other course available to me. Whether or not you ever used this here, you were caught in competitive play and then publicly admitted to it on the cats forums. (something I suggest you don't do again)

In closing...those I mentioned above are now back. Hell, even Muchez is back. Shocked Which would lead me to believe there's hope in your corner.

You have not been banned from our IRC channel...stay in touch and we'll see what the future holds. Neutral

Thanks for the support chips, I am really suprised how supportive you are being. I am sorry I did not use this thread for a more meaningfull purpose like I could of. It's very hard to deal with being banned, you have know idea who is going to write you off. I also know from experince there is really nothing a hacker can say to get respect back. I have in a way accepted that I am a hacker and am cutting off ties with 90% of TFC, I dont want to be like burnslash or leadmine trying to still play and just getting put down constantly.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'll miss ya, Oregonian-person

(and seriously, if Muchez can get un-banned anyone can)
(except ******_*******)

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
BaDaCE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:18 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

ya..mullet forgets all about me Sad

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i love how people get banned and unbanned like its nothing, might as well not ban anyone. A waste of time and a waste of democratic effort.
MULLET
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

#freemullet

Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:17 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Torturedevice wrote:
i love how people get banned and unbanned like its nothing, might as well not ban anyone. A waste of time and a waste of democratic effort.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:22 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Falcon wrote:
Torturedevice wrote:

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:47 am  Reply with quote

Funny that the person everyone's quoting was himself banned...and if it wasn't for our forgiving nature around here, would never have been around to post that. Razz

Fact is...there are absolute losers in this world. Those that have no chance of reform or refuse to show any remorse for their idiocy. Tell me one person that we have let back that continued to be a problem? Even those that we inevitably gave several chances to...have come back from the dark side and haven proven that they can be welcome here if they're willing to play by our rules. Witness Muchez and Apex...banned a couple of times and are currently holding their own among us and being no trouble whatsoever. Will these changes be permanent? Only time will tell.

Over the years, we've maybe unbanned 10 to 15 people right? Well...there's still almost 400 steam ID's currently banned on our server. The ones that are allowed back, deserve to be back. They did their time, they made amends and were offered another opportunity. Is everyone happy with these decisions? Most likely not. With a community as big as ours, it's impossible to make everyone happy. Even the admins don't 100% support all of my decisions. But I at least listen to the majority. There will always be a minority.

Are there cheaters among us? Yes, I believe there are. Will they "all" get caught. Probably not. Just remember we're always on the lookout for them...and will always willing to give those that want...a second chance if they're deserving of it.

At some point in our lives...everyone screws up. Isn't it nice to know that if that happens here, you'll most likely get another chance without further judgement?

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i love you chips

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me