Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  CUT.THAT.MULLET
Chips
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:09 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Caught hacking...then admitting it. A perm ban will be imposed on the following steam ID's.

From the STA website....

STA Anti-Cheat Admins have have decided to uphold UGC's ban of the following player:

Name: cut.that.mullet
Steam ID(s): 0:1:3446538, 0:1:1566024, 0:0:7824953, 0:1:8794510, and 0:0:9196521
Reason: Use of an illegal third party hook containing bhop assist cheat
Evidence: http://www.ugcleague.com/files/evidence/mullet.zip

This player was kind enough to confess to his wrongdoing after UGC's ban was posted (http://forums.thecatacombs.net/showpost.php?p=1433371&postcount=1Cool making things pretty simple.

Since this cheating took place in a match, cut.that.mullet is permanently banned from play in all STA Leagues in perpetuity.

I'll give him a day or so to say his goodbye's on the forums...then, he'll be banned here too.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cunnilingus_Superstar
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:27 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Is this MULLET that plays here?
Chance!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:37 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yes

-[CfH]-Server Admin
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

what a nub Sad

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
MULLET
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:39 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Hah thats gay you are baning me from the fourms, but good ridance. Yeah I hacked boohoo it was wrong I dont plan on doing it again, see you all in fortress forever weather the bans are reset or I am alaised you can count on me being there talking some smack like always. <3 nirvana

Congratulations...you're good at a video game, but you suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:19 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

why ban him from the forums.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I'd say that by running hacks and being banned from server privliges, He is no longer a member of our community. So why listen to his "smack" on our forums. Shocked
I played with him on server a few days ago and had no problem with him personally, but not following the rules has it's own rewards, and he just reaped them. I wish him well..... Crying or Very sad

PsychoP.O.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

It doesnt sound like he has ANY remorse about being a cheater.....Good riddance.

Mullet, bye......

Now on to other things.....

Here moron, have a tall, cold glass of STFU!

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six!

Chips
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 pm  Reply with quote

MULLET wrote:
Hah thats gay you are baning me from the fourms, but good ridance. Yeah I hacked boohoo it was wrong I dont plan on doing it again, see you all in fortress forever weather the bans are reset or I am alaised you can count on me being there talking some smack like always. <3 nirvana

Everyone that has ever been banned on our server(s)...has been banned on the forums. If they're not wanted there...they're not wanted here to flame their situation.

The fact that I didn't ban you immediately on the forums says something...eh? I truly feel bad about this...but, I have never given anyone else a chance to say their last words. The best you could come up with is "it's gay...and good riddance"...that's your choice. You could have made better use of the opportunity.

Forgiveness runs rampant around here...I think everyone realizes that. How one behaves away from here and their sincerety in general, goes a long way in some day allowing them back. Your post does not appear to be a good start.

I'm sure the leagues will use their current ban files going forward...as will we if we ever run a server for either FF or TF2. Other's have come back...you could too some day...with the right perspective, of course.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
foot
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Hey Chips, on a side note, How do you play those demos offered as evidence. Its probably somewhere else in the forums, but I hadn't seen that and don't know how? Question

Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chips wrote:

I'm sure the leagues will use their current ban files going forward...

On a tangent...
They aren't going to.
People get a clean slate with a new game.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
MULLET
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

[quote="Chips"]
MULLET wrote:

Forgiveness runs rampant around here...I think everyone realizes that. How one behaves away from here and their sincerety in general, goes a long way in some day allowing them back. Your post does not appear to be a good start.

I am not about to beg to be unbanned, I am not about to say how sorry I am. I am upset that the comunity is ejecting me, I dont like it one bit. However begging and pleading and saying how sorry I am is not going to get me anywhere. A cheater is a seen as a scum bag to everyone, even if i begged my way back into the CfH server it would be gay I would be constantly harassed so thats why I say good ridance.

Last edited by MULLET on Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MULLET
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Chips there is one thing i would like to add is the only features I was using was lambert/clear explosions. Feel free to view the demo if think i am blowing smoke up your ass. You see no traces of wall hacks, bhop.dll(although it was unbound the code was still left in my demo) true aim, or anti conc. I doubt that i ever used this hack around any of you, I started using it in 2v2's and 4v4's and decided to say f*** it and used it in UGC a few times.

Demasu
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

You know, mullet, with the way you're replying, I don't think many people will miss you, I mean, if this is how you act when we're nice and give you a chance to say bye and everything, what would happen if someone pissed you off on the server or you used this on the server, we found you, and banned you instantly? Bye.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Well put Demasu. If you're just being a jerk to people who are letting you leave on a good note, then good riddance.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish