Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Computers  ~  hacked :(
Grunt_Dog
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:23 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Quote:
But Cowboys from Hell (I'm gonna call it cFh form now on) is a current clan.

You're right, it is. However, it's not OUR clan.

Quote:
Grunt, your clan is mainly Swedish, right?

No.

Quote:
I looked up your website, and it seems like you guys have moved onto Bf2.

The only way you could have "looked up" our clan is through archive.org. clancfh.com is not owned be me anymore, and hasn't been for years. That's the only domain ever used with our clan.

Quote:
Not only that, but I don't think your clan ever went onto TFC.

Again, look at archive.org, and you'll see plainly that our clan was based in TFC. We strung out to CS a little, but never considered ourselves a "CS clan".

Quote:
-[CFH]- Falcon, that must one one freaky coincidence. I probably would reccomend changing your name.

We've gone over this. Why don't you just go sit down and let those who are capable of understanding the topic at hand conduct their business. You've shown yourself to be unable to keep up with the pace of the subject matter. I'm afraid I've little interest in slowing down in order for your dumbass to keep up.

My name in TFC today is simply "Robbie". Our CFH clan is no longer a clan, and hasn't been for years. Like I said, we've just all taken a liking to playing TFC again, and we have no intention of resuming our clan. However, we may use the tag from time or time, as you've already seen. The reason I call it "my tag" is because, before us, there was no clan in ANY of the Half-Life mods called Cowboys From Hell, nor was anyone using the tag, or any variation of it. We are the original CFH.

I, along with Falcon, Wizard, Crash and Mongoose all played in your "main" last night. I dig the firefortress map. We thought about changing to our tagged names, but figured it'd probably spark more "you're impersonating me" bullshit. Not to sound rude, but we have no desire to appear as any of you.

Additionally, the idea of others bringing their machines over to all play in the same room isn't that "out there". It's much, much easier to coordinate your efforts when you can just simply talk to each other, rather than use the voice chat in the game, have to wonder if alltalk is on, wondering who will hear you, then join the other team simply to foil your plan. Third party applications exist, such as Roger Wilco or Team Speak, I know, however, we enjoy playing this way. Usually, when we have a gathering such as that, gaming is not the only thing we do. Most of the time, we'll all go out to eat somewhere, maybe do some other things on the computer, watch movies or sit around and talk. It's not JUST about the gaming, but the night typically end with hours of gaming on different servers. Including yours.
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:45 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Grunt_Dog wrote:
Quote:
-[CFH]- Falcon, that must one one freaky coincidence. I probably would reccomend changing your name.

We've gone over this. Why don't you just go sit down and let those who are capable of understanding the topic at hand conduct their business. You've shown yourself to be unable to keep up with the pace of the subject matter. I'm afraid I've little interest in slowing down in order for your dumbass to keep up.

Calm down, breath...breath...

I'm pretty sure that was a joke on our Falcons expense. Why don't you sit down and let those who are capable of understanding the sarcasm and light-heartedness of these forums conduct their business. You've shown yourself unable to understand what most of us had said to you. I'm afraid I've little interest in continuing to explain why you acting like a badass on the internet just makes you look stupid.

Why must you be so bitter? Just chill out and have some fun.

On another note, What time where you at the server last night?

Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yeah cause i was on the server quite a bit last night, i think i was on like 7-10 pm EST and i dont remember firefortress, but u guys prolly came later.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
StaR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:40 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Advil Please...
This headache is killing me.

But seriously, why must we be so bitter?
Lets just go out and have some fun.
Lets go frag some nubs.

And sorry Falcon, for poking some fun at ya'
But you're a good sport, right? Good Idea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:50 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

wow, everyone gtfo

this thread was necro'd by some idiot who walked in on something he couldnt comprehend and this situation has been long taken care of. Lock please.

BTW: Lollerskates 2k posts

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:02 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Look....Robbie has some valid points about the tag, which precipitated this whole matter. Antagonizing each other further is pointless. Let's all just get over it. Things had already simmered down...and we don't need the name calling. Yeah...he had a rough landing here in our forums, but lets just all rest our internet muscles at this point.

Robbie...feel free to play here as often as you wish and you can wear your tag any time you want. Yes, it's similar...but it's your tag none the less. Anyone gives you any crap about it, let me know. Our tag was created with no intention of causing a problem...it's simply a tag that represents the server name, and our guild. Chit happens...I actually remember stumbling into your IRC room a couple of years back looking for our new one. Very Happy

This server was started as a "fun" server...hook mod on every map and many other weird things going on. Open mics were intended to simply make it a more community like experience...league style, serious play wasn't part of the equation...and still isnt'. Occasionally, the guys choose to play a serious round and we turn alltalk off. Feel free to ask an admin to do so.

Sounds like you and your budds have a good time when you get together...more or less what this place was designed to do. But, I don't want "our" Falcon coming over to my house any time soon. Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger