View previous topic
Page 4 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Computers  ~  hacked :(
Demasu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hi, you, sir, sound like an ass. Thank you.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grunt_Dog
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Demasu wrote:
Hi, you, sir, sound like an ass. Thank you.

And you sound like an airhead, fancy that.
Chips
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:39 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Grunt_Dog wrote:
Holder of many steam ID's? I have.... one.

I've tracked you to at least 3 ID's via name and IP. Please, don't believe I don't have the tools to do this. I would post them, and my proof, but it's not my style to do that on public forums.

Grunt_Dog wrote:
[YOUR tag? HA! You mean, MY ****ing tag. I was the founder of Clan CFH (Cowboys From Hell), in TFC, back in 1999. If you don't believe me, check archive.org, look up clancfh.com. I think I used the nickname Stealth or Liquid Air back then. Your tag? You ****in' wish, kid.

I have in fact heard of your clan...well respected as far as I've heard. It was also my understanding that Cowboys from Hell was a CS clan. Since you have now identified yourself...I can understand your side. I apologise.

Grunt_Dog wrote:
I've impersonated no one.

You were using the name [CFH]-Falcon...one of our admins. Since Falcon "could" be a name used by many and it is in fact your tag...I'll let you have this one also. BUT...I find it unusual that you've never used that name before that I can tell. That combined with a tag similar to ours led me to that assumption. I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Grunt_Dog wrote:
I wouldn't bother banning me again. As you can see, it's futile...

Lol...you're only here because I activated your account. If I were to ban you again...believe me, it would be permanent. I figured this new account was the one I just banned...and gave you an opportunity to show a better side of yourself perhaps. I won't bother explaining how I knew this, but trust me...I knew. Futile ... will describe your attempts to get back on these forums if you should cause any more trouble.

Okay...now that we've both flexed our internet muscles...here's what happens from this point on.

* I'll leave this account active on our forums.
* Either make an attempt to get along and conform to our forum rules and drop the antagonism...or you'll be history forever.

Welcome to our forums...behave.wav Neutral

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Falcon
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

nah it couldn't be you CC, ur name is too long and most people are lazy and dont wanna type that much, it had to have been me, my coolness totally dominates urs CC, just like i dominate u in TFC, hahahahaahaha Razz

EDIT--

lol as soon as i posted i saw chips' post, wow took ya like 20 min to do that chips hehe...but anyways..HAHA! I TOLD U CC!!!! look like i win again johnny boy Razz

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Grunt_Dog
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Quote:
I've tracked you to at least 3 ID's via name and IP. Please, don't believe I don't have the tools to do this. I would post them, and my proof, but it's not my style to do that on public forums.

No doubt. Have you ever heard of a LAN party?

Quote:
You were using the name [CFH]-Falcon...one of our admins.

Actually, a friend of mine has used that handle since long before we'd ever heard of TFC, long before 1999. And his name was actually formatted like [CFH] Falcon, no dash. He was also attending the LAN party. I say "the" LAN party, more like all of the LAN parties. We've had several lately due to our new found desire to play TFC again.

Quote:
Lol...you're only here because I activated your account. If I were to ban you again...believe me, it would be permanent.

Can't be done. IP banning ceased being effective years ago. It is a mere stepping stone. It remains only effective against small children and little old ladies who can barely even spell, "email". There is simply no feasible means to prohibit access effectively online, in a venue such as this, in the public domain. Want to keep access controled? Utilize public/private key exchanges, site certificates, and encrypt all data to and from. Deploy a PKI infrastructure and require token authentication. It's going to be a bit costly for the site owner. So much, in fact, that it would immediately drive this site from being "free" to being a paid service. Want to spend in excess of $60/mo to view this message board? No, then accept the fact that it is in the public domain, accessible to the public, and that actually restricting access is a desire that simply isn't qualifiable.

Google for "Anonymous Web Proxy", you'll find hundreds of thousands of returns. On any of those returns, you will have access to upwards and averaging the count of 300,000 free proxies. Allowing for even %25 overlap in duplication of data, there are still hundreds of millions of various IP addresses that any use can be sourced from. Consider these available servers change every day - with new ones coming online each day, there is no possible way you can ban all "undesireable IPs".

Regarding forum accounts? You won't deny each request in fear it's me. You'll slip, and you know it. Wink
Chips
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:25 am  Reply with quote

Yes...I've heard of lan parties. However, I tracked the three ID's I was speaking of to public servers...several in fact. Well known, established servers...no lan going on there. Razz

You obviously have the knowledge to make a more than viable point about forum access and bans in general...especially by IP. I too have the knowledge to know who I "may" be dealing with. Proxies are nothing new to the internet. Very Happy

There is typically another step to forum registration...which I won't explain. I have been bypassing this step due to being rather busy of late. But you'd have to get by that if you were to be banned again...which I don't think will be necessary at this point since we seem to understand each other.

Have I slipped up before? Yes. Will I slip again in the future? Most likely. But, I am relentless in keeping the riff raff out of our world and they eventually get tired of creating new accounts just to have them blown away.

BTW...I suggest you don't use the name Falcon any more. Our Falcon is an egomaniacle nub. You really don't want to be him. Laughing

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Grunt_Dog
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:35 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Quote:
Yes...I've heard of lan parties. However, I tracked the three ID's I was speaking of to public servers...several in fact. Well known, established servers...no lan going on there.

You're missunderstanding me. LAN party. As in, friends of mine come to my house, hook up their machines to my network, and we all game. No doubt you saw some other names in your traces. Falcon, WetWired, sTeaLth, WizarD, Mongoose and Crash.

Quote:
BTW...I suggest you don't use the name Falcon any more. Our Falcon is an egomaniacle nub. You really don't want to be him.

Again, that is not a handle I've used before.
Falcon
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chips wrote:
BTW...I suggest you don't use the name Falcon any more. Our Falcon is an egomaniacle nub. You really don't want to be him. Laughing

HA!!!! U WOULD BE ONLY SO LUCKY TO BE HALF OF ME!!! UR ALL JEALOUS I TELL U!!! JEALOUS!!!! AHH!!!!

::runs wild!::

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:56 am  Reply with quote

So...your friends lug their machines to your place, and then you all connect to a public server when they could just as easily do that from home in their underwear. Surprised

They must really like you. Laughing

-[CfH]-Server Admin
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

wow, lets go to someones house lug our machines around, hook up all of our cables, make sure nothing ****ed up, have to ask where stuff is, and then go online and play on a non LAN server. YEAH you're a genius. so, where exactly did you copy and paste your little speech from?

anyways let this thread die I'm using it because people dont believe I was hacked, because having two steam ID's makes me a hacker!

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

So you come on the forums why? You've pissed off half the people here for what reason? Cowboys From Hell sounds like its been dead for a while. Not to mention, we don't capitalize the f.

Speaking of f, **** off if you are going to continue to be a problem.

I really can't understand your logic of signing up here, you've yet to make a point on anything besides the fact that:

1. I didn't hack kibbles. (Holy s**t! Its almost as if thats what everyone knew!)

2. Chips cant ban you, which is probably wrong.

So try not to be a dick anymore. It's really not too hard.

bird^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

C'mon now, lets all just kiss and make up and go play some tfc Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:14 pm  Reply with quote

bird^ wrote:
C'mon now, lets all just kiss and make up and go play some tfc Twisted Evil

QFE !!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Falcon
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

thats a great idea! except i dont see u on the main that much anyways bird^!!!! hehe Twisted Evil

-[CfH]-Server Admin
StaR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

He's got a point Bird.

But Cowboys from Hell (I'm gonna call it cFh form now on) is a current clan. Grunt, your clan is mainly Swedish, right? I looked up your website, and it seems like you guys have moved onto Bf2. Not only that, but I don't think your clan ever went onto TFC.

I was wondering why there was a pre-established [CFH] server on CS:S
I thought I was getting delirious...

-[CFH]- Falcon, that must one one freaky coincidence. I probably would reccomend changing your name.
Falcon really is our egomaniacle nub here Laughing

So, If you want, continue this pointless arguement
But If you want to be like the rest of us, please stop being a jerk.
You aren't being the best guy, and the confusion has been sorted out.

So, seriously, let's go play some on the Main. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil