Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  What is your politcal affiliation?

What is your politcal party?
Democrat
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Republican
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
Green
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Other
29%
 29%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 24

rage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:
Did Rage just agree with me?

yes... i dont care about politics tho

KnIvEs wrote:
I have a follow-up question:

Who do you think should be the next president?

hillary clinton!!! lol jk i think chips should run for pres Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KnIvEs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Well, the two who have rumor of running are Hillary Clinton and John McCain. But I wouldn't be surprised if C. Rice ran. I doubt Lieberman will run since he just got owned in the Conn. primary.
Ralph Nader will also run for president; he always does. Wink

Watch out Kindbud!! The bots are convorting on you!!
StaR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:46 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Good ol' Nader.

Dude, I can't vote, but I think it shouldn't matter who the hell is runnign for which team. What really matters for me, is how well the guy will do it.

And did you know there's the Pot party, who want to legalize marajuana.
And the Communist party, who must get funding from Russia and China.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States
There is a list of the political parties there. Wink

I don't think that a foriegn government would give support to a party in our nation that will never come into power. And a communist party would be bad for China especially because then we would not have as much money to buy their cheap crap. Wink

Demasu
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:27 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I could've sworn the communist party was disbanded, I just took US Government so my memory shouldn't be that sketchy....

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I am so very disgustingly fiscally conservative, I don't even think I could be even more so.

Of course, this leads me to be a Libertarian. They're the only party that REALLY sticks out to me at cutting down government spending, and I think they would be more likely to lead the economy down a path towards laissez faire.

I feel pretty much stuck as a Republican, though. Mostly because they are the only party that can ever beat the Democrat party (the true anti-thesis to my beliefs).

@ Chippo: A man's language skills is hardly indicative of his intelligence or anything else in general. I sound like a complete retard when I talk, hence why I do almost all of my communication through typing. Of course, presidents lack that luxury, sadly. Crying or Very sad

Vote Badnarik in 2008, I'm almost positive he'll be the Libertarian candidate, as he was last election.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
KnIvEs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:09 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Dark Applepolisher wrote:

@ Chippo: A man's language skills is hardly indicative of his intelligence or anything else in general. I sound like a complete retard when I talk, hence why I do almost all of my communication through typing. Of course, presidents lack that luxury, sadly. Crying or Very sad

I agree with you. I am not the best at communicating as well and I am intellegent. But when a person's job is to communicate to the world, they need to be able to accurately portray what they mean and watch their words in order not to inadvertantly anger a group. So therefore, the president must be an effective communicator. Wink

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:29 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

The evil white repubs running a black women? HA! Eat it left.

Seriously, if H. Clinton ran for prez, it would be a gimme for the repubs.

PsychoP.O.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Demasu wrote:
I could've sworn the communist party was disbanded, I just took US Government so my memory shouldn't be that sketchy....

Not really disbanded, so much as falling apart like the Soviet Union...Any political party will soon die without the flow of lots of cash. No Communist USSR no huge influx of money for the Commie Party here.

Here moron, have a tall, cold glass of STFU!

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six!

Audhumla
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I am so very disgustingly fiscally conservative, I don't even think I could be even more so.

Of course, this leads me to be a Libertarian. They're the only party that REALLY sticks out to me at cutting down government spending, and I think they would be more likely to lead the economy down a path towards laissez faire.

I feel pretty much stuck as a Republican, though. Mostly because they are the only party that can ever beat the Democrat party (the true anti-thesis to my beliefs).

Vote Badnarik in 2008, I'm almost positive he'll be the Libertarian candidate, as he was last election.

I love you.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I wuv you too, Aud! Very Happy
KnIvEs wrote:
I agree with you. I am not the best at communicating as well and I am intellegent. But when a person's job is to communicate to the world, they need to be able to accurately portray what they mean and watch their words in order not to inadvertantly anger a group. So therefore, the president must be an effective communicator. Wink

From what I've known of the history of the past few decades, actions speak 10 times louder than words. Would you rather have a leader sit around and try to break down strong facades with words or with decisive action? I'm sure the French proved the answer at the beginning of WWII.

But then again, I think Knives is mostly right. After all it pretty much is the presidents job to be able to do all that sissy communication stuff, and the cabinet's job to be the smarts. An ideal executive branch would be a president who could spin-doctor nearly anything and make it very believable, but also open-minded with a very intelligent and effective cabinet.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
freakn
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

But then again, I think Knives is mostly right. After all it pretty much is the presidents job to be able to do all that sissy communication stuff, and the cabinet's job to be the smarts. An ideal executive branch would be a president who could spin-doctor nearly anything and make it very believable, but also open-minded with a very intelligent and effective cabinet.

Can't go back and forth from regan to clinton (eh, maybe just his first 4 years) over and over again, I think there is a constitutional amendment that says we have to elect bad people from time to time to relize how much we liked the good ones. A charasmatic and charming president will have the country liking him no mater what the cabinet and secretaries are doing underneath him. If regan was around, people wouldn't be bitching about iraq. If clinton was arround, people around the world wouldn't be making fun of america (as much). As smart and strong as I see H Clinton and C Rice, I don't see them as charasmatic or charming. H Clinton seems always wanting to push an agenda and she has alot of skeletons that will pop out if she announces. C Rice is playing the roll of amabassdor to the world, and with that entails doing things and getting burned out .... a Secretary of State hasn't been president in a long time. Also, many people still like C Rice cause she doesn't have the mass media out there trying to make her look dumb (though there are still morons that do it anyway). For both the ladies, if they do have intentions of running for pres or VP, they are going to sit on it till the last second so that the negative mud slinging balll has as little time as possible to gain momentum.

It's great how politics work. Liberman got ousted cause the opponent said not how he was better, but just how libberman was not far enough left. Oh my god, a picture of liberman talking to President bush!!! (If the president offered to shake your hand and take picture, would you?) Synthia McKinney got pushed out on nothing at all related to her relations, politics, or voting records ... just people throwing superifical negative stuff at her (mostly invovling her baseless 9/11 conspiracy theory and the little rumble with capital police).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Ok, I have a question for all those who lean Republican or are Republican.
Are you just fiscally conservative? or are you socially conservative? or both?

I am completely socially liberal but I am only about 75 percent fically liberal. I like tax cuts for the average people. Mr. Green

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Very very fiscally conservative. Pretty liberal socially though. The reason for that is Im a repub on the belief that the gov't shouldnt do so much to interfere with your life. Fat chance for that...

Louie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

I'm with aud on being registered Libertarian. Smile

I voted libertarian to make a point and hoped for Bush cause at least he's stable.

Bush isn't even a bad public speaker. It's very easy to take out clips that make someone look bad when they do as many public speeches as he does. Not saying he's good, but 90% of the people who say he's stupid and sucks at giving speeches are dumber than him and wouldn't do nearly as well at addressing a nation of ~300 million people as he does.