Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  muchez?!
rage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:59 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

^^ hes right noobs Razz Laughing Confused

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I agree, from what I saw of Muchy Woochy, I liked him. But shouldn't this also constitute something of a similar "forgiveness" or whatever you want to call it to Thujon and Kidani, for example? I already read your first post as a response, Chippo, but do you really know if any of these 2 haven't changed?

-[CfH]-Server Admin
rage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

kidani i was fine with i enjoyed playing with him anytime he came on the only reason i think hes gone is the whole exploit thing dunno bout thujon

WTF

Nerve-ana wrote:
oh when i woke up i realized i pissed myself lol was walking throught the town with a huge stain on my pants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
|2eflex
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I think this needs to be over and done with.
Everyons has stated their case, side, and affliction with Muchez.
The decision has been made.
Everything seems orderly...

"No Grease"
Chips
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:02 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Dark Applepolisher wrote:
I agree, from what I saw of Muchy Woochy, I liked him. But shouldn't this also constitute something of a similar "forgiveness" or whatever you want to call it to Thujon and Kidani, for example? I already read your first post as a response, Chippo, but do you really know if any of these 2 haven't changed?

Muchez played here for a very short time...and earned the wrath of everyone here at the time...in very short order. He got what he deserved at the time. Kidani & Thujon played here for well over a year...and no matter what we said to them, no matter how many made it know that their playing style wasn't apprciated...they never even tried to change. Their behavior was witnessed over a very long period of time and they were only recently banned. They were given ample opportunity and I doubt very much they've changed in the short amount of time since they've been banned. They were "tolerated" till they could be tolerated no more...plain and simple.

Again Flex...no "decision" was made as to whether he stays or goes. It's just another situation that we'll "tolerate"...for now. We'll see what the outcome will be...then a final decision can be reached.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
[d2f]Iggy*SJB
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:17 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I know my humble opinion doesn't carry much weight, but what the hell.

Either way, if the guy has changed or not, time will tell. It takes a lot of guts to walk(metaphorically) into a place you aren't wanted/liked/etc, and try to prove you've changed. Even if it's by just showing up and not making a scene.
I've never played with the guy, but I trust Chips to do the right thing. Things happen, and people change. I'm also sure that other admins will be quick on the trigger should the guy go off again. If he's a good player, and doesn't disrupt the game....then let him stay.

Chips, am I right in assuming that he's banned from the forums? If he is, and he stays clean in the game, would you consider lifting that? I'm not asking on his behalf, just for informational purposes.
A part of me is a little curious how he'd react to this thread.

Muchez
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:47 am  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

<3 Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PsychoP.O.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Guess he ain't banned from the forums lol

Here moron, have a tall, cold glass of STFU!

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six!

Chips
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:20 am  Reply with quote

PsychoP.O. wrote:
Guess he ain't banned from the forums lol

Not under THAT account ...no... Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:13 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Muchez wrote:
<3 Razz

I knew you were around here somewhere you sneaky little bastage... Razz

Enlighten us. What's going through your mind my good man?

Kyubi
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:01 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

well, im usually a person to give second chances... muchez burned all of his pretty quick a while ago.... to be honest i hated muchez... not really hating his character.. but really because i dont like hackers and then what he got blade into... and when i first started playin again a couple days ago and saw his name join the server, i almost banned him again right there because i hadnt been on these forums in a long while and hadnt known this was all going on.

however, from what ive seen of him is actually really good. no problems whatsoever and hes been a fun guy to play with.. im with chips on this one Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin
bambam
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

I know nothing of what happened b4 with him besides what I read.

BUT..I've played for almost a week with him every day on the main and for more than 2 hours each time. I have yet to see any problems. I enjoy playing with him THUS FAR.

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

*shrugs* i too can't complain. so far, so good.

Twisted Evil don't take this as a sign of weakness..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShirleyCrabtree
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Well I admin a couple of euro servers and if I catch anyone cheating they are permanantly banned by ip and steamid...And if they sneak through to join my servers again...then I re-apply my bans to their new (probably stolen) steamid and dodgy ip.

In my experience ALL cheaters who are caught cry like babies and swear that they were tricked into it and will NEVER do it again..Bloody liars..LOL

Once a cheat ..Always a cheat..They know no better Sad

Also I was on the CfH server earlier and I was alarmed that the admins were discussing wrecking ppls configs as a punishment...there was a player who was being a prick and the admins were arguing that a kick was too lenient....And a major config-**** was more appropriate...They did this using voice of course...so I have no proof.

Admin abuse isn't funny...It just belittles the work of decent admins...And of course it makes Chips look like a twat in the long run Confused

Oh and excuse me...you will all prolly think I'm some euro newbie...I was playing with the Chipster when you were all in diapers Razz
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:00 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

ShirleyCrabtree wrote:

Also I was on the CfH server earlier and I was alarmed that the admins were discussing wrecking ppls configs as a punishment...there was a player who was being a prick and the admins were arguing that a kick was too lenient....And a major config-**** was more appropriate...They did this using voice of course...so I have no proof.

Admin abuse isn't funny...It just belittles the work of decent admins...And of course it makes Chips look like a twat in the long run Confused

I doubt they would actually do this, talking is fine, doing is another. I believe a seperate thread would be good if youd like to address this though.