Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  muchez?!
jarrett4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I notice him on yesterday a map or two before Chips saw it and figured I'd just let it go and see what happened. He seemed very well behaved and didn't draw any attention to himself when he came on, also threw in a smiley face when Chips finally acknowledged him being there. I'm fine with him being on but he has to understand he'll always be on very thin ice while he's on the server and any more outbursts and he'll be right back out of here.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Toughsox
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'll chime in from my point of view. Remember the name of the place....CHIPS FUN HOUSE!!! His house, his rules. Its not like this guy came on behaving like in the past.....times DO have a way of mellowing people out. Not saying anyone has to like it, but.....even people in prison are given another chance once they serve their time.
As for me, Im intolerant as most everyone else when I have to deal with idiots and the like......but in this case, maybe he has changed for the better.

And I ask all of you this one thing......can you look in the mirror and say there isnt a single solitary time you played that you werent behaving like a jackass? I for one will be the 1st to admit, I rage and become mightier then thou at times, so Id be the last one not to give the guy at least the benefit of the doubt......until he proves us wrong.
I say, welcome him back and enjoy life....its wayyyyy to short to hold grudges forever.

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Falcon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

wow are some of u people that naive..? i kno i wasnt around when this whole thing started, but i did read basically everything on the matter and the fact is he had his chances, he cheated, hacked, abused admins, etc...all which means he doesnt deserve to be here, ever. I agree w/ Chick about the stuff she said she's right, it is like a slap in the face...now, the reason i say that some of you are being naive is because what other choice does he have but to be nice and respectful...in the past he was a jerk, got banned, then tried coming back numerous times and was banned by chips...he's of course gonna act respectful and nice and not cause trouble because he has no other choice basically and the key word in that sentence is "act." Some of you people, your judement is being clouded by a lie. Once u go down a certain path in life and become the person u are, it's almost impossible to change ur ways because it'll always be inside you. This dude should not be tolerated here or even around CfH until TFC dies or CfH dies, whichever comes first.

All the stuff i just said is my honest opinion...u can agree w/ it or disagree, i dont care, but just seriously think about what i just said...

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Toughie you have a point. BUT, if this is indeed his 15th chance. I don't think we should let him come back. 3 chances is enough for everyone. If you don't change after then. You should be gone. I like how Falcon, Chick, and TD put it. And I stand by their opinions.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

TD hit the nail on the head with this issue...but doesn't he always?

Audhumla
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

he always does and I agree fully.
It's not like this guy was just regurally a jerk or did dumb exploits, like someone like Bungee! did.
He hacked.
He lies about hacking.
He convinved other people to hack. Why does he have to keep coming back on new steam ids? VAC, most likely. He's given us the whole "I've changed, I don't hack, yadda yadda yadda" routine over and over and when we give him another chance, he keeps it up. Muchez should no longer be welcome at our server.

He's Saddam Hussein, and we're all Satan.
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/41822/South_Park_Movie_Saddam_Can_Change.html
NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW

seriously, that link reflects the situation really well

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Chips
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:57 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Those who were not here when it happened...don't really know the whole story. You've only read about it...from OUR perspective. No doubt slanted (perhaps) slightly toward OUR view of what transpired. If you're one of the posters here that start with "I wasn't here when it happened", then you're not fully informed. I agree with teh Chick that if you don't know the whole story, perhaps your opinions should be more general.

Fact is...he was a jerk to almost everyone here. He did in fact hack and convince others to do so also. He lied about many things, including that he changed his ways. Still, this was a very long time ago. Please consider that people can change...whether or not he truly has this time, remains to be seen. Anyone is capable of growing up and becoming more mature...it happens every day.

If I may...Fly is a perfect example. (Sorry for using you as an example Fly). When he first started playing here two years ago...he was riding the thin line to a perm ban himself...and today, he's an admin here. Anyone that's been here that long will know what I'm talking about. When he was given access to the admins forum...he got to read the threads about him there. He knows well they belonged there. He is the epitome of a hostile youth who's matured into a fine example of a young man who's now taken responsibility around here. I'm sure he'll admit to every word I said here...I personally couldn't be more proud of him.

I respect everyone's opinion and I've made decisions in the past that were not popular with everyone. So it goes in this world of ours...and I don't expect everyone to jump on board with this situation. Notice...I said situation, not decision. But again bear in mind...he wasn't unbanned. He was not given another chance by any powers to be in our community. He took it upon himself to acquire another steam ID...giving him a chance EVERYWHERE in the tfc community...not just on our server.

He's not been any trouble or harm to anyone thus far...let's see how long that will continue. If the actions that got him banned happend last week or even a few months ago...I would have hit him with the ban stick as soon as I saw his name. His transgressions are ancient. If he is in fact the same Muchez...it won't be long before he reverts to his old self and gets punted again. In a game that itself has little time left...time is on our side.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Audhumla
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I still like my link Sad

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Chips
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 pm  Reply with quote

Your link is just fine Aud. Very Happy

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

LIES LIES! ALL LIES! I would NEVER have done anything like what chips says! I've always been the perfect sweet one! You all know i wouldn't right??? (admin_rcon execall say "of course! Chance! is the man!")

j/k all of that is true, while i'm not proud of my past actions, i can't deny them.

While i don't agree with how chips has said it/worded it(about how his getting a new STEAM id is actually some how an attempt to be a better self), i'm willing to give muchez 1 last final shot. If i hadn't seen basically a different person the past 2 days when i was on, i'd be against it. However he's been a completely different person. I still have doubts as to whether he's truly changed, but until i see otherwise, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Chance agrees with giving someone another chance!

Coincidence? Most likely...

tiger
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:32 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Falcon wrote:
Some of you people, your judement is being clouded by a lie. Once u go down a certain path in life and become the person u are, it's almost impossible to change ur ways because it'll always be inside you.

you havent played with this guy for the past 6 months or so on other servers where it didnt matter if he was an ass or not. ive seen him there and yet he has been completely relaxed 100% all the time. so if he has been chill everywhere else, and then chill here, why is it necessarily an act? and why cant people change? youve never heard of anyone who changed their life around from say a drug addiction?
Falcon
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:43 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

thats different though, people that have drug addictions, alcohol problems, etc...stuff like that that is serious, they kno they have to change or else they'll end up in a ditch somewhere one day dead. They also kno they have to change because if they dont they could lose their family, wife, and stuff like that. The stuff ur talkin about is totally different...my bad, i shoulda specified more, but i'm talkin about petty stuff like being a thief, cheating, and bs like this.

Now get back on topic Twisted Evil

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:51 am  Reply with quote

Being a jerk can lose you as many friends and family as being an addict...no difference. You should know. Razz

I wasn't implying that his new ID was his way of proving his "better self" Chance!. I'm merely stated the fact that a new ID gives anyone previously banned (either through VAC or individual server)...a new life. WE did not give him this opportunity. I was trying to make that clear for those who feel we made this so...that was not the case.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
stingersteve
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

God would u people let it go..... he's here he is fine now treat him as u would any normal person i mean damn ur making this big deal about someone who has come in to play a damn game..... Rolling Eyes