View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Other Games & Mods  ~  Resident Evil 4
Kyubi
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

im sure most of you have heard of resident evil, either from the many games they have come out with or the 2 movies they have made. story: zombies, zombies and more zombies. from all the other ones other than 4, people come back to life after they are dead from a viral outbreak from Umbrella Corp. in raccoon city. if u are ever planning on playing the others, i wont say what happens in the city... but i will tell you that resident evil 4 takes place 6 years after the incident in raccoon city. the people in this game are sort of zombies, but they are made by a sort of microorgansims thingies. im only about half way through it, but it is a GREAT game. the new aiming sytem and other features that are new in 4 make the game easily the best one of all. i found that i didnt like the others that much, because of the aiming view being overhead. all u had to do was match up the gun with the zombies and fire. this new system has the camera on your shoulder, with a laser to show where u are aiming. there are TONS of guns, that you buy from a weapons seller... and you can upgrade to make 4 different things about the gun better (firepower, firing speed, reload speed, and capacity of bullets) you may thing that the reload speed or capacity so much of a good thing, but if u are being ganged up by 20 guys, u need that damned reload speed to be pretty fast lol.

i was inspired to talk about it after renegades comment about slaughtering the masses. whats better than blowing the crap out of zombies left and right? this is an EXCELLENT game and i highly recommend it. the one detail that i dont really like is the fact that the people u fight are sort of only half zombies. they are originally cannibals... but as u get later in the game some of the heads pop off the people and a weird creature shows itself. they are zombies, in that fact that they are being controlled and are infected... but it doesnt follow the line of "viral" and actually "dead" zombies. other than this small fact this game pwns. it is currently only on game cube, but i heard from a friend it will be coming out on ps2 soon. so if you love zombies, or just love blowing heads off people, go and get this game!!!!!

(holy crap this post was long!)

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Barbar004
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

i love the resident evil series, i read one of the books every once in awhile, i hated that the movies weren't like the video games very much. i haven't played RE 4 yet but it does look sweet
nope
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

re4 i recently beat last weekend and i ahte to say it, but this game is near perfect....leon is a tank, mike(youll knwo who he is near the end) owns faces and my guns are amazing....its just all in all one of thsoe games u pick up and ur like wtf i cant put it down....

such a great game

1v1?
AvP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:33 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I getting the game soon hopefully I heard it' is one of the best games made this year.

"Wow! Brazil is big." —George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
|2eflex
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Kyubi wrote:
it is currently only on game cube, but i heard from a friend it will be coming out on ps2 soon.

True.
Kyubi
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:20 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

just to put up more on the game.. if you beat it... do the second mission thingy with Ada (you'll know what im talkin about if you play/beat the game). the mission is hard due to limited supplies but it IS possible. if you beat the mission, the Chicago Typewriter is unlocked to buy. although very pricy, it makes the game almost too easy. for only $1 million, you get this magnificent automatic gun, with unlimited ammo, that shoots out bullets with 10 firepower per bullet (again, if you play the game, you know whats good firepower and what isnt). popping heads left and right is a very invigorating experience Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Cool

-[CfH]-Server Admin