View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  kyubi
O_C_D
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

ya know, i dont quite remember when an admin did what HE or SHE wanted, i always remember S/HE enforced server policy...

Kyubi seems to think that admin means "whatever I want when chips isnt here..." every time i have been on, and he is on the server, there has been friendly fire, maps double played, out of turn, he is rude, and general intolerence on his part, that if some aspect wasn't the way he liked, he changes it. that isnt why i wear MY cfh tag... chip, please reign in your admin. BOTH ME AND MY ROOMMATE agree that he detriments fair play on the server.

-craig
O_C_D

Fjorn
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I disagree

You were out of line, Kyubi told you to stop it, you started bitching...

Yoou were spamming nades at your own team on a conc map, kyubi told you to stop, you bitched about it, then went and tried to tell on him to chips... You need to grow up man
O_C_D
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

FJORN,

i am thirty years old. i dont care wbout your point of view. more than on one occasion i have seen you chime in with your two bits about ANY topic, usually with no real resolve.

if kyubi thinks he is not wrong, then he will need no defense. only if his record comes to light will he need defended.

and i as well, plead for no defense. i know i am right.

Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

often times popular maps get replayed fast if they happen to show up in votes. friendly fire last night was voted on - and so it was turned on, and if i remember right aud did that. i don't find kyubi to be rude... my only 'complaint' about kyubi is that sometimes he uses his powers to make things easier on himself while the rest of us would have to deal with it, and a few times he changes the map without calling any vote... or cuz he doesn't like it and 1-2 other ppl agree with him.
overall i do think he's a pretty good admin tho, i think with exception of changing maps admins should pretty much not use their powers at all(unless of course its for fun like chicken mod, or keeping people in order)
um anyway... yeah.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Fjorn
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

You say you don't care about anyone elses opinion, yet you post your complain in an open topic on a public forum, instead of sending a PM to chips or whatever...

To be honest, the only thing I see kyubi doing that other admins don't is nocliping himself on conc maps - where it doesn't harm anyone...
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I've never had a problem with Kyubi, he always seems to rule justly and fairly. Its true that extra stuff (low grav, FF things of that nature) are on more often when hes on, but its voted on. So I think Kyubi does a fine job.

*Gets giant sack with $ on it*

But seriously, hes a good admin.
The Howling Man
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah Kyubi's cool, he changes it to fun maps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Kyubi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

first of all, thanks for being behind me guys. yes, i do know i do noclip myself a lot, heh. if im not being really busy or way ahead, i will help others if they are stuck or sumthin, or if they died in a spot that was really unfair, then i help them. and with one thing fly said, i NEVER change the map without a vote. i always start a vote, and sometimes i will change the map after i am sure the map will switch, but never just change it unless i know i have a complete majority vote. at nights, when there are only like 4-10 people playing i wont change the map unless at least 75% of the people say yes. just needed to clear that up.

and ocd, i really dont understand what your problem is. first of all, you were on the wrong team. ask any admin thats ever been on a concmap with more than 1 team and they will know that people are always going to the other teams and killing. i am there to make sure people have fun, and if the objective of the map is to CONC, then i dont see how killing gets in that. so it is my job then to force people to switch, and if they dont stop, ultimately kick them. THEN to make it worse for yourself, u switched teams to the one you were supposed to but went to demo. i had turned demo on to allow more option for the concmap. people were bored with regular concing so i opened up demoman and engineer for those people. but YOU chose to be an asshole. I was on the first jump trying to conc with scout, and you started spamming with blue pipes, nades and MIRVS. the rule of the server is not to be detrimental to other players. TEAM HITTING IS AMONG THAT. and i was definitely being team hit by your spam. and to top it off, i dont like being called a douchebag. so if my logic is completely wrong, then chips please take my admin away because i obviously dont know how to be a good one according to O_C_D.

im done, this post is too long already

Edit: oh, and i'd really like to know what my "record" is
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:04 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

alright OCD first of all, you are right on a TECHNICALITY ONLY. However you have to remember that when you're teamshooting on a conc map, despite that rule, you were being a nuisance, and thusly when players are being a nuisance actions are taken by the admins at their disgretion. That is why they were put in charge in the first place.
Snickers
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Kyubi is a good admin. He does get a bit "tempermental" at times but he doesn't go off screaming kicking everyone and doing other nasty stuff. I do see him noclip on conc maps but I see him complete the map first before he noclips. He is still a good admin.
Chance!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Kyubi wrote:
and with one thing fly said, i NEVER change the map without a vote. i always start a vote, and sometimes i will change the map after i am sure the map will switch, but never just change it unless i know i have a complete majority vote.

what i was refering to you've done a few times in the past, in no way am i suggesting this is a habbit of yours... you've just done it a couple times(heck i've seen psycho_chick do it too).

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

FF has been on more than once? The only person ever to change something like gravity, as far as I've seen without a vote was Spidey.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Kyubi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

oops, while were talkin about my "record" of bad things i may have done, i did change the gravity to low on 2 maps one being right after the other. it was done upon request and no one complained so i left it on.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

ocd you were the one out of line you were the one disobeying server rules kyubi told you to stop you then started to biatch about how you werent doing anything. when ever i have been on kyubi has been responsible with his admin.then people come complaining...
*Christine*Tubs*<3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

aw, shut up you meanie. kyubi is my lover. hes a great help and your just a silly schmuck. i guess you dont know the side of him that we know. and about how you DONT care, if you DONT care about what we have to say, and your 30 years old, okay, THINK, jesus christ , send a PM to chips, its not THAT HARD. by posting it in a public forum, it seems lie kyou just want to attract attention. Confused

MEANIE.

oh and about his noclip thing, well thats usually cause 1. he finished or 2. hes helping me out, cause i suck and i am learning adn hes willing to help me.

Last edited by *Christine*Tubs*<3 on Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total