Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Bhopping...jum...admin...Im done
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:29 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Before I get started NO I wasnt drinking but heres a big shout out for whoever the admin was that kicked me for making a statement...or TRYING to for that matter against jum...JUM...jum = Just Unclassed Moron....my point before I got kicked...hey jum as I was trying to say...if it was a big deal then EVERYONE there could stand to use the bhopping and scripts or whatever it is they use (the few of those that have to rely on it because they cant play a clean game) then we would ALL be running around bhopping and speeding etc and how much fun would that be?...and dont even act like u dont know what Im talking about jum....where were u before Chips opened his server??.....Wow...U guess I should be pissed at Steam for allowing this overlay into the steam apps from 1.5 to whats current but guess it all boils down to popularity and money....no guess its the admin that relies on popularity....well regardless...Chip...u apparently have forgotten why u even started ur server (remind u of Keegs?) and dont even act like u dont know what Im talking about...and yet u allow peeps to play on ur server using cheats...yes if u are using ANYTHING other that the default capabilities and Im not talking about ..."Oooooo look what I can do by binding this or that or moving my mouse here and there"....but still the bs goes on...try a real game like DoD or CS:S that wont let u hop or speed around all over because of a realtime thing called fatigue and skill....well whatever Eric...Im done at ur server...yha...clap clap sure a FEW of you peckerwoods be glad to see me gone for good...well screw u too...eventually u gonna meet me in a server u cant pull all that crap.....and I may own u...or not...but it wont be cause u using bs lame crutch-ass binds and mouse/keyboard clicks this and that bs....and whats even more funny is the fact that before I got kicked someone else there besides me called out the apparent bhopping bs and Chips thought it was me and it wasnt...and he says some crap like I brought my friends on the server???....good luck Eric...

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you were being an asshole you wont be missed. EVERY time you come on the server you cause problems. We'll be better off without you. Guess what TFC ISNT LIKE REAL TIME. get it through your thick skull. CS was made to be realistic, Team fortress was not, yeah its realistic to be able rocket jump... TFC was made to be able to customize so stop being a ****ing script nazi. If you dont like the bhop then play on drippy's. By the way Jum HAS BEEN HERE since chips opened his server. his old name was beep beep im a jeep.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
jum
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Sweet. You made a post theatening to leave forever. You just won me $10.

Quote:
Before I get started NO I wasnt drinking

The fact that you need to make that statement for anybody to even remotely comes close to taking you seriously speaks volumes.

Quote:
Before I get started NO I wasnt drinking but heres a big shout out for whoever the admin was that kicked me for making a statement...or TRYING to for that matter against jum...JUM...jum = Just Unclassed Moron

Unclassed isn't even a word. It's classless, but I suppose a word starting in 'c' doesn't have any real place in that lame insult.

Quote:
if it was a big deal then EVERYONE there could stand to use the bhopping and scripts or whatever it is they use (the few of those that have to rely on it because they cant play a clean game) then we would ALL be running around bhopping and speeding etc and how much fun would that be?...

Just like the last time, you have failed to provide any reasoning behind why bhopping is a cheat, apart from the fact that you clearly can't do it. Speed and quickness is arguably the most important skill in TFC.
As for your last sentence, I play in VOO, and despite our immense suckitude, we play at the highest level in North American TFC. Everybody bhops, most better than I do. Which is percisely why it is so fun to play. TFC is very much unique in that sense.

As for this script, it consists of "bind mwheeldown +jump." Quite similar to your "bind space "+jump." I guess you are a cheater, too. Then again, I shouldn't expect a more coherent argument from the guy who seems to think that air strafing is done with a script.

Quote:
where were u before Chips opened his server??

It's a testament to how much of a turd you are that, despite you being at the server since the beginning, you are universally seen as a moron.

Quote:
and yet u allow peeps to play on ur server using cheats...yes if u are using ANYTHING other that the default capabilities and Im not talking about ..."Oooooo look what I can do by binding this or that or moving my mouse here and there"....but still the bs goes on...try a real game like DoD or CS:S that wont let u hop or speed around all over because of a realtime thing called fatigue and skill....

Again, more of the same inane logic that fails miserably at showing why it is a cheat. The line "Oooooo look what I can do by binding this or that or moving my mouse here and there" is particularly hilarious. Every FPS (hell, every mouse-using computer game) requires "moving my mouse here and there." If you try to aim and shoot, you are "moving your mouse here and there." According to this absurd logic, you cheat to.

CS and DoD are games based on aim and patience. It is a completely different style of game, much more "reality" based. And while those two games are laughably lacking in realism apart from a few aspects, TFC does not have any illusion of reality. It is a game where people survive shotgun shots to the face, run unharmed after getting a nade in the knee, spies change their apperance in instants, blow their feet up with rockets to go higher, etc. Basically, realism has about as much to do with realism as an orange does with a walrus.

Quote:
clap clap sure a FEW of you peckerwoods be glad to see me gone for good...well screw u too...eventually u gonna meet me in a server u cant pull all that crap.....and I may own u...or not...but it wont be cause u using bs lame crutch-ass binds and mouse/keyboard clicks this and that bs....

Scratch that "a few" and replace it with "all." Unless you play at Chip's or at GoW's (I'm sure you'd love all the bhopping there), I won't see you, thankfully. And please get over this misplaced idea that you are any good. Bhopping or not, everybody in CfH can whoop you.
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:09 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Oh Joy another thread brought to you by Apex.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:13 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

What is the point in arguing over bhopping/scripting and such?
Some people play purist - using pretty much only default. Doing so is your own choice. Some people use scripts. Unless the script allows you to do something the game wouldn't normally allow, or is physically impossible for a human to do, than a script is not considered a hack by Valve. Can they be exploits/cheats though? Sure, I guess.
Its all in your choice of how to play.
My only question to apex: Why does a style of play make you want to quit? It just seems to me this could have been handled with a simple discussion instead of a big ban thread.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Monster Man
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:25 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

I wished i still had that demo i made of Apex singing while drunk on keegs. Smile

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
Bonsai
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

WOW!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:53 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Im gonna cry because people use scripts which are perfectly legit, and because they could hop and blah blah blah. IMO no one gives a s**t apex.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:17 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

kibblesnbits wrote:
you wont be missed. EVERY time you come on the server you cause problems.

Seconded!

I dont like scripts, but I know they are legit. Every time I see a thread in Bans... that Apex started, I just roll my eyes.

Audhumla
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:01 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lol valve wants bhop in tfc.
bhop used to be in counter-strike, if anyone remembers those days.
valve easily stopped bhop in counter-strike
they then capped it in tfc. by capping it and not removing it outright, they're fine with bhop as it is.
not a cheat
lol

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

FlyMoto wrote:
than a script is not considered a hack by Valve.

Just to clarify this NO SCRIPT will ever get you banned by vac no matter what kind it is. _special you name it. it is litterally impossible to get VAC'd by a script. just thought I would mention that Razz

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Toughsox
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:33 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Mike, I dont know what you got against Jum, scripts, or CfH. Lemme put this in my own perspective. I play here, and other places as well. And, Ive come across Jum, and a few other higher quality players. I actually look forward to when he is on as I know I wont have be able to get by with spray & praying my chain gun. We have played together and against each other in dustbowl servers, and its when he is on that I seem to enjoy it the most.
BHopping....sure, they taught me how to do it and to be honest, I must be doing it wrong because I get dizzy as all hell, but hey, if he can make use of it, so be it. I actually love wathcing him fly by so I can do some skeet-shooting while he flies past. Sometimes I win, sometimes he does.

Dont hate the player, hate the game. Adapt.....I did, and Mike, we go back a long time and have played on the same battlefield for what seems like ages.

As I stated in alot of previous posts, while I dont dispise scripts, I feel they are a lazy way out of doing things, but what can I say, Im good with my fingers. If Jum, or anyone else can make them work for them, more power to them.

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Falcon
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:33 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

FlyMoto wrote:
What is the point in arguing over bhopping/scripting and such?
Some people play purist - using pretty much only default. Doing so is your own choice. Some people use scripts. Unless the script allows you to do something the game wouldn't normally allow, or is physically impossible for a human to do, than a script is not considered a hack by Valve. Can they be exploits/cheats though? Sure, I guess.
Its all in your choice of how to play.
My only question to apex: Why does a style of play make you want to quit? It just seems to me this could have been handled with a simple discussion instead of a big ban thread.

I agree w/ Fly....everyone here knows that i'm a purist and thats how i wanna play and i when i pwn u scriptors i gte more outta it hahahah lol Razz ...but anyway this about Apex, and its too bad that all this crap had to happen this way.
kibblesnbits wrote:
you were being an asshole you wont be missed. EVERY time you come on the server you cause problems.

Also kibbs before u go speaking for everyone else, u should just try and speak for urself, because i actually had fun playin TFC w/ him...i never had no problems w/ you Apex and like i said it was fun.

Peace Apex, good luck to ya.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:54 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Glad to hear you weren't drinking...none the less, the admin that kicked you did so because he said you were being arrogant, combative, argumentative and disrupting play on the server. But...this is what we've come to expect from you. I was afk at the time...or I would have kicked you myself.

Bhopping, for the last time, is not a cheat of any kind. Nor is a script required to do it. Anyone with the coordination to move their mouse and press their strafe keys while consistantly jumping...can do it without a script. Bhop is part of TFC...and always will be. TFC wouldn't be the same without it.

I remember exactly why I opened this server Apex...to have some occasional fun with friends on a server I ran on my home computer. I never intended to run a full time server for the community...but that's how it turned out. We still have plenty of fun gathering round the radios before the start of an A/D map, rolling the dice for some lame caps, dropping some fireworks around on some maps and chickenizing peeps just for fun. Not to mention the open mics for all to use...and rag on your friends when you off them. If you've never been around for freefall4 and our stupid engie tricks, radio ladders and riding fireworks...then you've missed out. Some may say it's changed over time...and that's probably true. But there isn't another game server IN THE WORLD like ours...it's rather unique.

Having been around for almost 2 years now...our server has attracted thousands of players. From the beginner...to some of the best that have ever played the game. Players of Jum's quality are appreciated here. I have learned much from playing with him and others of his caliber. I'll never be at that level...but my game has improved from playing with guys & gals of that level of play.

L 05/21/2006 - 00:57:26: "Spitoon<189><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "sad must resort to the speed hopping to gain the advantage"
L 05/21/2006 - 00:57:38: "muj<180><STEAM_0:0:141240><Red>" say "apex?"
L 05/21/2006 - 00:57:43: "tiger<163><STEAM_0:1:8566209><Red>" say "sounds like apex"
L 05/21/2006 - 01:00:01: "Spitoon<189><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "be a good day jum when this world is done with u"

About an hour later.....

L 05/21/2006 - 01:57:38: "Commodore Tzioh<234><STEAM_0:1:4790831><Red>" say "wanna fanta is bhopping that's lame"
L 05/21/2006 - 01:57:51: "Commodore Tzioh<234><STEAM_0:1:4790831><Red>" say "it's unfair"

It was at this point I accused the Commodore of being Apex ...

L 05/21/2006 - 01:57:55: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "ISNT ME MOROM"
L 05/21/2006 - 01:58:02: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "eric this is apex"
L 05/21/2006 - 01:58:07: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "get a clue...."

L 05/21/2006 - 01:59:16: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "yha well i can do it and i refuse to cause its a crutch for the skilless"

I doubt this very much. If you could, you simply would and just shut up about it.

L 05/21/2006 - 02:03:22: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "fu jum u reason abortion is legal"
L 05/21/2006 - 02:08:44: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "F U jum "
L 05/21/2006 - 02:08:47: "Liquid Snake<235><STEAM_0:1:623647><Blue>" say "hate u "

What I find most amusing is that a check of the two steam ID's above shows their favorite servers as "2fort or vote BHOP" servers...lol.

Anyway...I'm glad you're done playing here Apex, cause we're done with you also. The only reason you've lasted this long is cause Gill and myself have protected you from what you've been deserving of for a long time...a permanent ban. We had been long time acquaintances...but you've worn out your welcome here. You bring with you nothing but hatred towards those that play this game at it's highest level. Jum will always be welcome here...you no longer are. And your son's ID will be banned as well as he's been nothing but trouble here also...along with the possibility of you playing on that ID as well. You'll additionally be banned here on the forums...I really just don't care to hear from you any more.

The following ID's will be banned:

STEAM_0:1:623647 <Apex>
STEAM_0:1:1154368 <Spectre>

Mike, we've given you every courtesy in the book...and beyond. I hope you find fun and happiness on another server somewhere. I suggest you stay away from those "2fort or vote BHOP" servers though...that doens't sound like your style. I'll miss very much the guy I used to have so much fun with on Keegs...but you're not that guy any more. Best of luck to you bro.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bonsai
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Glad to see you leave!

No noodles for you!!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin