Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  aimbot?
MULLET
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

FlyMoto wrote:
MULLET wrote:
Most hackers are not top tire tfc players like this guy, if he is in ae that means he can pwn some serious bung hole. Also top level clans are generaly smart enough to not recruit hackers, you will see most hackers are sandbaging.

then you've talked to complete opposite people than i have. most persistant hackers yes are not top tire players, however there are many top tire players that HAVE hacks. i've talked with quite a few VERY good players (gold/plat) who said they used hacks in the past, mainly 'just to play around with/know what they look like so they can ban those who they see it with' <- if you trust that that is why.

No top tire player that achualy has hacks is going to **** himself over by aimboting in a noob server no offense cfh.

EDIT: I like to think i know a little more about hacks than the average TFC player, I have known many hackers in TFC leagues that still play in leagues. I have seen hacks that you could never even imagine.

Congratulations...you're good at a video game, but you suck at life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chance!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i know quite a few players that are still in leagues that have hacked too, so don't go all high and mighty on me.

i'm not going into what i've heard people say about how noob you are

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

tier

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Monster Man
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:29 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

As a sniper for about like 7 years and knowing probably more than anyone here about hacking and sniping (i've never done it, but been accused countless of times at Keegs... bastards) i've known that people can jump the gun at Aimbot when a sniper is owning. Being that this happens to me. Oh yeah, id like to point out that i am being high and mighty that i know more than anyone here about it b/c i've lived through all the hacks.

Smart clans recruit some hackers for off play when they're against a good clan. I assume you realize that a clan doesnt get thrown out of a league if there is a hacker on the team ( i think, that's how it's been fo r along time... things can change). Now, figure, this sniper probably has 9 or 10 years of experience... as a sniper.. on him to back him up. Leave him alone, he's better than you. Way better than you. Any questions, PM me.

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
Chips
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:39 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Monster Man wrote:
I assume you realize that a clan doesnt get thrown out of a league if there is a hacker on the team

They would however have any wins using that player forfeited and the clan would probably be given a "strike" or warning of some kind. You're right...they wouldn't be given the heave-ho outright.

There's so little league play as compared to years ago...there's just little toleration for cheaters. Bad Idea

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Toughsox
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Sorry to go against ya Chips, but while you mention the use of "strikes', I can only speak for UGC and while they do use a method such as that, I have also seen them outright ban a team when it was proven that more then 1 team member used them, or when the team knew a member was going to use them ahead of time, and also when a hacker is proven and the team proceeds to back the guy up with lame excuses.
Ok, so guess Im not going aginst what you said, but moreso, expanding on it. Smile

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

TFC hasn't been out 9 or 10 years. And my brother is the best sniper at TFC (and DOD:S and CS:S)i've ever seen, and he has never been accused of hacking.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

TF has been around for 10 years now.... It was a Quake mod and started out as Team Fortress. It was then taken over by Valve in 1999. so yes it has been around for 10 years 2006-1996 = 10. If he hasnt been accused of hacks maybe hes not the best then Question

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Monster Man
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:32 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Americanboy3 wrote:
TFC hasn't been out 9 or 10 years. And my brother is the best sniper at TFC (and DOD:S and CS:S)i've ever seen, and he has never been accused of hacking.

shush. No more posty in this thready for joo. No seriously, get out Sad .

For all those years of playing... even after 6 years of playing (not now, b/c now everyone is awesome at TFC) if you didnt get accused of hacking after 6 years of playing during like the yea rof like 2002, then you suck and shouldnt play. So, he's probably way too good. Just, be his friend and maybe he'll tell you. Or, trust that he doesnt hack b/c steam hasnt caught him yet and neither have those leagues... right?

And yeah.. best sniper in CS:S and hasnt been accused of sniping? Dude, i get 2 headshots in a row and suddenly people are pouncing on me.. *in clan servers usually*. Maybe your brother aint hte best sniper.. plus, sniping in CSS and DODS is very simple... just like TFC; one shot one kill.

Demasu
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I've been accused of hacking, in fact I should put up a thread about me because I do hack. =O

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bonsai
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I agree Demasu Hax too much, he just sit there and do nothing thats a big time hax there.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

TFC's official release was 1999. It was started by the Quake team yes, but the final release was in 99 by Valve. My bro and I have been playing it off and on since then so I know what it means to be an ol' timer at TFC.

On the other note, I said he's the best sniper I'VE seen. And he hasn't been accused of hacking because he isnt a huge a$$ about gaming. We don't take it so seriously so nobody cares. And the reason I say he's the best I've seen is because in TFC that's the only class he can play and the scout is his favorite gun in CS and CS:S. And we both LOVE scoutzknivez servers.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Toughsox
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:
TFC's official release was 1999.

Actual "release date" was December 25, 1999 How soon you guys forget the actual date, when the coders put in "MERRY Christmas". and HAPPY B Day".......you think they were wishing YOU a happy b day? Smile
And this person, Mr 19604 WON ID, was there at the beginning. Smile Laughing

No, actually, the TRUE date was April 7, 1999....but, my version sounded better. Very Happy Good Idea

http://www.planetfortress.com/tfc/guide/introduction.shtml

Last edited by Toughsox on Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Demasu
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Bonsai wrote:
I agree Demasu Hax too much, he just sit there and do nothing thats a big time hax there.

Hey I was just on! And I got an awesome Faceshot too, just ask Chance! he recieved the faceshot. I'm just sad I didn't record it Crying or Very sad

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Monster Man
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

I guess since i played TF and switched to TFC quickly it got my dates mixed up. Sorry if im that old school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Fortress