Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  bad night on the sever
Spider Man
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:37 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Apex came in, drunk as all get out, and bad mouthed Bonsai and I. He told me to "Flex my admin powers" so I llamaed him, then he left.

Someone changed there name to "SpideyWearsAStrapOn" I changed his name to "IHadABadName" he changed it back, I changed it back, he left, came back with the name "Sentinal" or something, asked that I not change his name, I told not to have a bad name and I wouldn't.

We were being STEAMrolled like crazy on baconbowl. Bonsai decided a map change was in order, and asked for ideas. No one offered and, so he just changed it, solving the STEAMroll problem and Steve got pissed and started badmouthing both Bonsai and I. Bonsai gaged him, and we both muted him.

Almost everyone on ther server was acting like little kids, with the exception of the Admins, good regulars, and guests who were not and did not want to get involved. Everyone who decided to open their mouths did not give Bonsai or I any respect. They did not like our punishments. They are lucky that neither Bonsai nor I kicked anyone.

Apex is iching for a perm ban, we'll see what happens when he is sober.

Steve is iching for a temp ban of a couple days, we'll see what happens when he is ungaged.

Did I miss anything, Bonsai?

stingersteve
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

u know what spidey u might as well shutup right where u stand u have no idea what the hell ur talking about bonsai had absolutely no right in changing that map like he did so i said what i should say what was right he didn't like it so he gagged me which is another thing he did wrong i did nothing wrong whatsoever u think u guys r in this huge power position to do whatever the hell u want and u can't u need to go by majority rule and bonsai did whatever he wanted i normally have no problem with either of u but i did tonight cause u both badmouthed me and i came back at u and u did not like it u all misjudged poorly and failed as admins in my eyes.... i'm sure some others feel the same way as well and as for the temp ban there is no reason for that either i have done nothing wrong but state the truth and i guess the truth really does hurt cause it caused u all to use ur admin for bad use Bad Idea
Bonsai
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:49 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

tonight is really a nit pick night alright,

First Off, we were not bad mouthing to anyone or you STeve,we were telling apex to really behave since he came to the server drunks again with the attittude, and guess what he was showing alot of attitude towards us admins, you made you point, im not saying is wrong or i disagree but the whole time you keep badmouthing us, no matter what we say, all i ask for you was stop complaining and play the game,

Yes, last map was Baconbowl map, everyone except, some were getting steam like crazy, so i ask if anyone want to give me a map name so we can go to. so not much respond regarding map names so i change to a map that we never play on the rotation. It call Blitz something.

so i gaged steve cause all he was doing was mainly trying to talk down to me and Spider. saying we are abusing admin power. i don't see any admin abuses in that. I only gag him so he would stop trying badmouthing us.
I really don't see and admin abuse steve, 80 percent of the people were fine with the maps, but you and few others.

Last edited by Bonsai on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

-[CfH]-Server Admin
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

*sigh* Why can't we just play the FREAKIN GAME!!

I had the honor of seeing all this..I did see the name changing thing goin on..and belive it was handled correctly. Steve was b!7ch!ng about the map..but I really think all that needed to be done there was for him JUST to be muted by those that didnt want to hear him..Im not sure if he was also typing gripes too..as I can IGNORE that *hint hint*
most of the peps on at the time didnt seem to mind the map..I for one had never played it and didnt mind it.
oh and btw bacon bowl WAS rolling peps badly got me 3 times in about 5 mins..I 4 one didnt mind the map change.

Last edited by bambam on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

stingersteve
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

this is where ur wrong once again bonsai i like it when it is fair and tonight u did what YOU wanted which made quite a few of us mad.... u think that was badmouthing u what i was saying i never said one thing now if u wanna talk badmouthing maybe u should say what u said over the mic towards me i recall a few people actually calling u out on that..... i never said anything towards u that was harmful in anyway but telling u that u were out of line by doing that and gagging me
Spider Man
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:57 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Steve, you came in late your the one with no idea.

BTW steve is ungaged now, and he did give me some good constructive critism on the server, and he gave it in a respectfull way. So as far as I'm concerned if he behaves he is kool by me.

But steve, your out on a limb and they majority on the server at the time backed Bonsai and I up on this.

Only about three people, including you, Steve, got mad at the map change, but the others agreed with Bonsai when he stated his reasoning. You were the only one who did not or would not understand that it was to stop the STEAM rolls. Everyone else shut up, you kept on.

stingersteve
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

ur obviously not getting the point....... he shouldn't of done what he did and that is that.... idc if people when they got to the map thought it was fine cause of no steam roll..... it is the simple fact that it shouldn't have happened yeah call me a complainer call me whatever u want everyone should know by now that u admins r not supposed to do that kind of thing
tiger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

steve. punctuation bub. notice how steve had 4 other people backing him up too? notice anything weird about that? yes we were being steamrolled. steve suggested to lower map time or just go to the next map on rotation. no one said or asked for a brand new map not on rotation at all. bonsai you felt it upon yourself to change it to another map, which by the way did clean out part of the server basically. steve brought up the fact that you shouldnt have just changed the map to whatever map you wanted and you got defensive. at first no steve was NOT trying to talk down to you two. at first steve was stating a point and you wouldnt listen at all bonsai. then you puffed out your big admin chest and got all bigheaded and called steve a child and told steve to shut up and not tell you how to do your job. and yet steve didnt even break at that point. what made steve actually go over some, was when you gagged him because you couldnt take the fact that you might have been wrong in some way. if steve gets temp banned or anything because of this, it would be the worst decision ever. and i dont even care if anything happens to me over this, steve was not in the wrong tonight. bonsai was. one word to describe tonight: egomaniacal. got to earn respect to get it.
stingersteve
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:04 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

tiger wrote:
steve. punctuation bub. notice how steve had 4 other people backing him up too? notice anything weird about that? yes we were being steamrolled. steve suggested to lower map time or just go to the next map on rotation. no one said or asked for a brand new map not on rotation at all. bonsai you felt it upon yourself to change it to another map, which by the way did clean out part of the server basically. steve brought up the fact that you shouldnt have just changed the map to whatever map you wanted and you got defensive. at first no steve was NOT trying to talk down to you two. at first steve was stating a point and you wouldnt listen at all bonsai. then you puffed out your big admin chest and got all bigheaded and called steve a child and told steve to shut up and not tell you how to do your job. and yet steve didnt even break at that point. what made steve actually go over some, was when you gagged him because you couldnt take the fact that you might have been wrong in some way. if steve gets temp banned or anything because of this, it would be the worst decision ever. and i dont even care if anything happens to me over this, steve was not in the wrong tonight. bonsai was. one word to describe tonight: egomaniacal. got to earn respect to get it.

agreed Good Idea
Bonsai
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:04 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

stingersteve wrote:
this is where ur wrong once again bonsai i like it when it is fair and tonight u did what YOU wanted which made quite a few of us mad.... u think that was badmouthing u what i was saying i never said one thing now if u wanna talk badmouthing maybe u should say what u said over the mic towards me i recall a few people actually calling u out on that..... i never said anything towards u that was harmful in anyway but telling u that u were out of line by doing that and gagging me

Tiger, first off i did tell him to stop complaining like a little childs, but never did say shut up.

Over the mic i stated to you is to stop whining like a little childs and play the game. You were whining and complaining about us admins, i dont think it just me, it more toward other admins as well.,

I gag him cause first i ask him to stop and he wouldn't. he made his point and i told him that myself over the mic. yes you guys tell i shouldnt call him a childs, but i state "stop complaining like a little childs and play the games"

Last edited by Bonsai on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

-[CfH]-Server Admin
stingersteve
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

u can think what u want but i only have a problem with an admin if i see wrongdoing or mis use of abilities i normally never say anything to admins but i have seen u on numerous occasions changing the map to whatever without anyones concent i guess tonight it just got to me finally
jum
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Spider Man wrote:
But steve, your out on a limb and they majority on the server at the time backed Bonsai and I up on this.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. Few people actually voiced their opinions on whether it was right of him to change it or not. The vast majority of the players instead stayed quiet or just remarking that it was like watching two year olds.

I don't have any problem with Bonsai changing it from baconbowl, steamroll capital of the world, but I never saw him ask for map suggestions (which doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't ask, just that I did not see/hear any of it). Changing it to some random map that I have never heard of and then saying "if you don't like it, don't play" just smacks of stupidity, though.

And tiger: Capitalization, hoser! Very Happy
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

Quote:
TIGER:steve suggested to lower map time or just go to the next map on rotation.

I DO remember seeing that. Like I said before the steam rolling was p!ss!ng me off at the time and I didnt mind the map change but I guess the time drop would have been best..Bonsai DID ask over mic for map suggestions I did see ac ouple come up but I dont recall the one we went to being there...Blah I'm not taking sides on this But I do agree that steve shouldnt be banned in any way.

tiger
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Spider Man wrote:

Yeah that one random caboose guy who kept copying what you were saying spider doesnt count. Other than that yes jum is correct. When no one gives you a suggestion for a map change, change it to the next map. Cause guess what bonsai, well_now doesnt steamroll either. Wow what a concept.

i went back and capitalized for you jum Good Idea

Last edited by tiger on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
stingersteve
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

yes jum u do make a good point i forgot all about him saying he changed it to that map so if u didn't like it don't play and leave that is not very respectable.... Bad Idea