Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  biatch against Admin
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:52 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Why Im even wasting my time doing this I'll never know as it seems the admins that are around when the REAL bs is going on are never around but when the admins are around that want to flex the muscle are around they go right on ahead and do so....I just got slayed by some admin who said I was holding a flag...when in fact I kept having to stop to type...apparently I guess we also need to add "scapegoat" in there with chickenmode too? Lets see what else....someone decides to turn on and KEEP on FF for 3 maps...and everyone is getting all retarded doing all the TK crap but I pyro light Chips a few times and he gets all like mad and admin pushy etc....Chips...the ONE night I decide NOT to get drunk and try to have a good time and u wont go to bat for me when I complain about someone using a slay command on me when I was carrying a flag??....sorry my reputation in the past has left some question about my integrity but that show of agression and no advocacy when I got slayed at the beginning of Avanti just dont settle to well with me...oh no fear....I'll still keep playing at your server....but next time one of your lackeys does that slay crap to me and u just jump right in and dont defend me....well...Ill leave it at that.....oh and to anyone who decides to post a biatch or rebuttal to me here please feel free to do so....unless u were there to witness it (and dont just say so cause u are trying to suck ass) just mind ur own business and hope it doesnt happen to u too....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Chips was the one that slayed you. He was speccing you since the beginning of the round, during which time you did not make a single move towards the gate. I was on your team and you didn't spend the entire time typing (assuming your typing speed is above that of a 7 year old). Not to mention that even if you were, you could have easily killed yourself and let somebody who actually had the intention of capping it take it instead. You also ran all the way back when I (and others) shot you towards the gate, which is utterly pointless.

I don't know you, I don't like you and I don't particularly care about your feelings, so I have to qualms about being perfectly blunt (i.e. rude):

Grow. The. ****. Up.

Stop with the "woe is me" and "I'm innocent" bs. You have taken a couple of bad breaks in life. Boo-****ing-hoo. It happens to everybody. There are people who face much more daunting obstacles than you and they don't resort to being a drunken ass. Take a little responsibility, for the love of God, and straighten out your life if it needs it. Go work at ****ing McDonald's if you need to. Stop sitting around in a drunken stupor whining about how unfair the world is and being "mistreated" by admins.
Chips
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:54 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

There was a good group of players on before you joined...so I turned FF on. A FEW were OCCASIONALLY team killing for fun...but it was mostly good competition. No one had a problem with it.

You came on and deliberately flamed (as pyro) your own teammates, including me. You claimed it was accidental...but I watched you deliberately do it...more than once. Even after I asked you to stop...you continued.

I was in spec when Avanti started. Your teammates were complaining that you went afk holding the flag. I speced you and you were standing ther motionless holding the flag...and you were typing nothing. When you did return, you ran to the back of the spawn with the flag. I suppose you think it's okay to sit in the back of your spawn with the flag trying to type to others...it's not. I slayed you so your team could finally advance the flag...which they did immediately.

So...I turned FF on. I slayed you. Then I banned your for 400 minutes for your out of line comments about the admins in general on our server. You want to biatch at someone...biatch at me. I did all of it. There's no one more fair and forgiving on the admin team than me. You just pushed all the wrong buttons tonight...and I got tired of it. This is not the first time you've been banned, but it will be te last time that such a ban will be temporary.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:57 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

once again apex is at it. do you ever stop?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:45 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

plz apex... write in sentences... stream of thought is hard to read...

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Spider Man
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Thumbs up to chips Smile

Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

guys just please stay outta this...it seems this is between Apex and Chips..so enough w/ the 2 cent comments...ty

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
ApexPredator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Thanks for the backup Falc but I think I got this handled just fine, I took the chance when I posted publically instead of personally to Chips...anyways....Hey Jum you know what?...dont like me?...dont care...the thread I posted was meant as a general gripe...NOTHING was directed toward you so your opinon and personal feelings towards me are neither solicited or warranted and since you DONT know me personally you are forming your opinons based on little fact and deciding to post it here...seeing as how Chips did what he had to do and regardless Chips will always keep my unconditional respect, he replied to me in here and all that has been said has been said. You got a problem with me personally or me playing here??....its a pub server...YOU go complain to Chips then or please feel free to PM me personally if you have some beef with me...I'll be more than happy to exchange words with you...and also I wasnt sitting around drinking had you bothered to read the full thread....so I wasnt on here doing any boohooing or self pity crap so you can mind your own damn business and stay out of mine as I have never come to you for any of them! Yha thumbs up Chips...no problem its happened and its over. Oh btw..I think I remember partly of the afk thing with the flag....I got called away real quick at some point when the map started and neglected to come back in quickly to lose the flag....so I apologize for that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:29 pm  Reply with quote

Good...then we're done here. Since your ban was only for a little over six hours...you're welcome to come back. Now that we're all clear on what happenned...and why I did what I did. We're done here.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger