Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  slayed by Nuck
Dr. Evil
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

On tonight's round of XmasWell, the regulars were dismayed by my level of HW ownage. They announced over voice comm that they were coming after me. I was able to fend them off forever, and let them know under text chat that all their attemtps to end my had all been quite unsuccessful. At that point Nuck use the admin command to slay me for no reason. Not cool.

Nuck, perhaps you can go get some skill? Twisted Evil

BaDaCE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:34 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i was there...i totally didnt see any slaying.....maybe i missed it i dunno.....

and kibbs said he was gonna kill the entire blue team(you being on red) i dont remember anything bout us gunnin for you..and your hw ownage is 300 armor, idiotic binds, and well that's it

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Are you going to rasterbate with your brother? Thats very nice of you to lend a hand.
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Since when does being an HW require skill?

ApexPredator
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:02 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Dr. Evil wrote:
On tonight's round of XmasWell, the regulars were dismayed by my level of HW ownage. They announced over voice comm that they were coming after me. I was able to fend them off forever, and let them know under text chat that all their attemtps to end my had all been quite unsuccessful. At that point Nuck use the admin command to slay me for no reason. Not cool.

Nuck, perhaps you can go get some skill? Twisted Evil

whaa.wav

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

pfft skill...the only thing you do is camp in ur base and "play D." Then when ya kill someone or when someone is gonna kill ya, u try running back to respawn for packs. I remember one time on the map The Cove i think it was...i kept killin ya, u had like a 14-9 score then i went to ur respawn where u were hiding i guess and i came in and killed ya and u left the server after i did that and then later came back after the map was over.

Also if ya talk alot of smack or open your big mouth...your gonna get slapped, stuck, or slayed...I kno from experience Very Happy just ask Chaos, Chips, Nuck, Target, etc... Laughing Razz One day i'll get you all back!!! *shakes fist*

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Canard
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Does that make me cheap too Falcon 'cos I play D sol and camp my base? Wink

Just wondering :p

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:07 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

If Nyuk did in fact slay you...I'm pretty sure it was in jest. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I highly doubt he ruined your 50-0 score. Surprised

I've seen you play HW...I'd hardly say it could be classified as ownage. Razz Laughing

ANYONE who spends their entire time playing this game as one or two classes and only on one side of the map (offense or defense)...is missing out on the total experience of the game. It kills me when I see the same players playing the same classes all the time...especially the D stat whores. That would bore me to no end. That's exactly why I love the A/D style of map...you have to play what your team is playing...no choices.

Everyone here is free to play what and how they like...it's just alot more fun for me to mix up the classes I play and mix it up on O & D.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Canard
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:14 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

It is a shame when someone only knows how to play one class one way. I generally prefer to play D solly (does that make me a stat whore? Wink), but I always love playing attackers on A/D maps, and demo on big maps like flagrun and warpath Smile Nothing necessarily wrong with having a preferred class in a preferred position.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

50-0 with a hw = ur camping bots:p

Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I was there and it was nothing of the sort. Very Happy and where did this 50-0 come from i dont see it in his original post? He was a fatty on xmaswell and would come out on top in front of our door. as soon as he did this ace would shoot him leaving kibbles to be owned by me. I did not see any Nuck slaying as well. Very Happy

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Monster Man
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:49 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

As toughsox can tell you, it's VERY easy to get 50 kills and no deaths as a HW, yet it is very hard because everyone goes for you.

Sorry if he did slay you, but honestly, it doesnt matter. Nuck is a noob and will eventually do the slay command on himself. =)

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I saw it, but it was nothing of the sort of admin abuse.

your binds were annoying as hell, I found it funny that you were slayed. you may say, well Lameness and stupidity are allowed! well that may be so, but you had it coming to you.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Toughsox
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ok, I gotta chime in on this one.
-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Since when does being an HW require skill?
Believe me....it does.

Chips wrote:
I've seen you play HW...I'd hardly say it could be classified as ownage.

I need you to realize something here Doc. First off, I have played TFC for 7 years. Yes, I can play all classes, some better then others. Yet, I usually gravitate to being an HW. Also, realize when its a boring map, I'll go HW O, just to screw around, or change to spy or engie, or, whatever the team might need. You will NEVER see me on an A/D map go to red, as the challenge is to cap the flag, not camp the baggies and stay powered up non-stop. NEVER do I camp, EVER......and I challenge anyone to say differenly. Its almost ironic how before we go to a map like Dustbowl, you can always count on certain people to go Red.....and the answer to that is, in my opinion, stats.

Getting off the beaten path here......Doc, understand, when you go against me, I am there for 1 thing, FUN. You and I always have a laugh when we go against each other, which is always fun.

However....there are those here that have seen me in match play, and trust me Doc, if I decided to stat whore, and go for the jugular, I will take you out 99 out of 100 times. I know that others change their mentality when they are pubbing as well. Being ranked 1st is pretty kewl indeed.... but to sit there glued to the screen, white knuckled all the time, is no fun at all.

Truth of the matter is, your not bad at being an HW. I will admit I myself, am not the best HW of all time...... but still, you dont see me rubbing it in peoples faces as I have seen you do at times. (Kibbles is the exception....but always in jest) Smile But I mean it with sincere honesty, if I decided to come on on any given night with the sole intention of moving up in the rankings, trust me, I can do exactly what I say. But again I say, do I really wanna sit there and isolate everyone around me? Big question that I can easily answer.....no. These people are friends, plain and simple.

Just a friendly suggestion that you truly might be putting people off with the grandstanding, and yes, you open yourself to critism when you complain about what happened last night, when Im also sure as Chips, that is was all just fun on an Admins part.

Finally, as for me, when I see all bots, I bail on the server as thats no fun. For me, the REAL fun is when G Baby is there, Jum, some of the other VOO guys.....or when I have 2 spies trying to knife my ass (Bungee and Tiger.....ya bastards) I could name 50 other people here that make it fun, guys with decent stats (not that that matters) but people I know are more skilled then the average player, and they cause me to take my game up a notch. Again Bro, this isnt a dig......just a nod from one TFC friend to another, relax and go with it.....no one here is setting out to crucify you or nuttin, least of all not me. I count you in that list of people that make me think a little where Im gonna go, as I said, your pretty damn good yourself Doc. Just try to understand that everyone playing on any given map is also out to have some fun too, and no one, and I do mean no one, wants to hear how they got owned, whether its from a skilled or non skilled player.

This game was meant to be fun, and indeed it is......thus, thats why I gave up clanning a long time ago. (Although, that may change soon enough) Very Happy

Oh, and in case no one paid attention, a certain HEAD ADMIN here was knifed by yours truly last night......and I got the screenie to prove it. Laughing

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin
Monster Man
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Toughie, im not quite positive that Chips was talking directly to you... unless i misunderstood your point... nvm it.

Those bots will never be on the server nor care about the server's running.
Toughsox
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ummmm, you definitely missed my point.....but Chips got it.....right in the back. HAHAHAHAHA

Dont mistake my kindness as a sign of weakness!!!!
Offense doesn't win matches.......big friggin' guns do !!! Ole' Painless FTW !!!
-[CfH]-Server Admin