View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Dafinksta
CorNation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i like playin with him but he needs to stop team shootin. if it happened once i wouldnt care but twice this week he has been kicked for team shootin and came back askin why. he has been repeatedly been asked to stop and continued. target kicked him once and i think maybe chi kicked him but i might be wrong. i just want him to quit team shootin. im really not tryin to be an ass, or start trouble. but team shootin is a huge pet peeve of mine and it is happining too much lately from him. im not askin for him to be banned maybe chips can talk to him.

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Lol, how many times tell Target tell him to stop?

CorNation
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

target spent a good ten mins asking him repeatedly to stop. he was more than patient. its just gettin absurd.

dafinksta
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:36 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Cornation: I team shot you ONCE tonight, you asked me to stop, so I did. I don't know where you are getting this 10 minutes crap from. Yes, the other day I kept doing it and I apologize, but I stopped when you told me to tonight. If you were talking to me over voice comms, I have voice_enable 0 on, so I cannot hear people over the mic. I hate you tell you Cornation, but a lot of CfH members like me, and just because you have a problem with me is no reason to try and get me banned :-/ Don't try and say you don't have a problem with me, because the only things you ever say to me are derogatory. I aint trying to be a jerk, and I hope we can get along, but if you are going to continue to have a problem with me, then I will just stop playing in the server all together :-/
Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

dafinksta wrote:
Yes, the other day I kept doing it.

Well your a good enough player i think to kno that TS is wrong and right here you said you kept doing it...why would you do something you know is wrong and is prolly gonna piss people off?

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
dafinksta
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:08 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Probably because I am used to playing with people who don't sweat the small stuff like this. I mean, it's not like FF is on. If FF was on and I was killing people, I see why people would be upset. But, I did this TWICE, not five or six times. This has not been a continous think, so I don't see why everyone is getting so upset.
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:32 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

We don't sweat the small stuff here...and most know that. We have VERY few rules...but that happens to be one of them. Not because it "hurts" players in any way as you eluded to. But it's just fricken annoying.

Nothing pisses me off more than trying to snipe and have some solly blasting me with rockets...it's truly one of my pet peaves...hence, why it's a rule here.

Look...this is water under the bridge. You know it annoys people, so kindly refrain from doing this. No worries.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CorNation
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

im not tryin to get you banned as i said earlier and yes i like playin with you. i just want it to stop thats all. i dont try to cause trouble, just try to get it stopped. when your on i never am mean toward you, nor do i want to be. i just dont want it to continue. im one of those cfh members that likes you, just bringin it up. its real simple no team shooting and you wont hear about it anymore. once again, i never said i was tryin to get you banned, its not worth a ban, just bringin it too attention that is all. im fine playin with you, just dont like TS.

TTK-target
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Dafinksta, you have been playing here a while and I have no problems with you personally. As Chips has indicated, we have few rules here and Team Shooting is one of them. Yes I kicked you because you did it 4 or 5 times. What pissed me off is that when I tried to talk to you about it you ignored me outright. The next time I caught you doing it I kicked you.

The reason I did not ban you is because most of the time you have been on the CfH pub, you are a great player and we have alot of fun with you here. I am considering this just one bad experience that will be dropped. The next time I may not be so forgiving. Let's move on.... Cool

JV-
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

I <3 you FINK
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you do teamshoot all the time Sad Sad
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:46 pm  Reply with quote

And I imagine he won't be doing that any more...we're done here. Twisted Evil

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger