Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  PANCHO banned???
Pancho
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Ok, why was I banned? I let a S bomb slip, that should be a kick for a warning. It happened only once. I dont remember the admin on there but someone said to "stop being stupid" and i replied with "how about you shut your mouth.". after all, on the CfH homepage it says the following rule :

1) Lameness and stupidity of all kinds permitted...just deal with it. Smile

Therefore, the admin should have followed the rules and accepted the "stupidity". I was banned without reason.
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you were banned for being a douche directly to an admin, I see his ban fit leave it. CC was the one who banned you and if you piss CC off enough to ban someone you diserve it GG owned, Looks like your not better than any of us Neutral Razz Bad Idea

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Pancho
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

well gg to you, maybe you guys should look over your OWN rules before you start banning. gg nubs.
Chips
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:19 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

First off...plz let the admins explain the ban. Either the admin who did it directly...or one of the team that knows what happened. There is a forum section for admins only and we keep each other up to date on what's happening. Kibbles...you calling someone who comes here to ask a question a "douche"...is no better than what this player was supposedly banned for. I've asked you before to please refrain from doing this.

Controlled Chaos wrote:
Will will not be seeing our buddy Pancho around anymore. I banned him last night between the 5 and 6 o clock timeslot. reasons you ask. Swearing and when I gave him a verbal warning he said some thing along the lines of F you to me. Just your basic disregaurd for others on the server. I do belive he was also strting a little ruckus with a few regs at the time.

This is apparently why you were banned. If you'd like to make comments specific to this account...I'd be glad to listen. According to CC...you were warned. That web page also lists all the admins...very nice people who you should know take a lot of crap from peeps all day long. It takes quite a bit to piss off any of those people. Calling our group nubs...is not gonna get you anywhere.

Also from our server rules: No racism, foul language or abuse of any kind...you will be perm banned.

Lameness and stupidity refer to gameplay...not general conduct. If you'd like to state your case again in an adult manner...perhaps we'd listen.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yeah I just like saying the word douche Very Happy Laughing I shall rephrase myself then, You were being disrespectful directly to and admin

-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:01 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

kibblesnbits wrote:
yeah I just like saying the word douche Very Happy Laughing I shall rephrase myself then, You were being disrespectful directly to and admin

Plus being an ass and general "ihatetosayitcauseitsoundsdumbbutitworks" trouble maker. Right after you got on, arguments started.
Pancho
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:27 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

lawl. first off, i never said F you to any admin. I told him to shut his mouth because he should have followed the first rule, accepting stupidity. I never start anything, it just pisses me off when uneducated people start talking about things they dont even know about. If you dont know what you are talking about, shut your mouth.
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Pancho wrote:
lawl. first off, i never said F you to any admin. I told him to shut his mouth because he should have followed the first rule, accepting stupidity. I never start anything, it just pisses me off when uneducated people start talking about things they dont even know about. If you dont know what you are talking about, shut your mouth.

What a great way to prove to us you're not an ass...
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:48 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Psycho_Chick wrote:
I've come close to doing the same a few times... Everytime that guy comes on its simply to banter about Leadmine and to try to start $h!t with the regs. Trash talking our community as much as he does he doesnt need to be around anyway.

Good to see him go. Good Idea

This was my response to CC's post in the admin forum. I've had to step in many times to cut off fights in the making from your instigations. (and I barely play anymore) You've got a bad attitude and we dont need to deal with your childishness. If you actually cared about this server and the people here at all you shouldve asked calmly why you were banned instead of throwing a hissy fit. Leadmine hasnt even made an appearance, why should you take such extreme measures on his ban when he doesnt even care enough to say anything in his own defense?

There are plenty of other servers you and your buddy Leadmine can haunt... ours can do without you.

ChiShun
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Chips wrote:
Also from our server rules: No racism, foul language or abuse of any kind...you will be perm banned..

Plz people... read the rules! Good Idea

ASS-U-ME (assume = make an ass- out of -U-and -ME-

Team work = win
Not one person can cause a loss but only contribute to the TEAMs loss.
Falcon
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Kibbs you gotta learn to not add more gasoline to the fire heh...it just seems like you just say whatever pops into your head. Think about what you say man before ya say it Good Idea

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Shut your mouth in the tone you used directed toward an admin(Myself) after I gave you a verbal warning about your language on the server is a blantant example of disrespect that you have towards others that play on the server. At the time when i gave you the warning you were starting a fight with someone on the server. We come here to play not to fight with people that think they have a bigger E-Ego than everyone else. You dont have respect for people on the server by using the language that you choose to use and you sure as hell dont have respect for the Admins as well.

That is why you were banned, and as far as I am concered you can take your vulgar attitude else were beacuse it isnt welcome in our community.

GG

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
CorNation
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i was on a while ago mindin my own buisness and pancho started with me. he was startin all kinds of crap. psycho had to get between us then. and it took a couple warnings for him to stop. he clearly disregards members with the cfh tag and admins. he has no place here. Bad Idea

Pancho
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:44 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

gg, seems like was i banned just how Leadmine was. What an unfair community.
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:07 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Pancho wrote:
gg, seems like was i banned just how Leadmine was. What an unfair community.

Actually I find this server to be one of the fairest, I've been on other servers where if you use a nail grenade exploit they ban you on the spot along with scripts and all that goodness. Leadmine was banned for excessive language, as where you were rude to the community and just joining to start fights. If you take some time away and realize your mistakes you could very well be unbanned in the future Good Idea Althought I'm not saying you will be unbanned it just might happen though I have seen Numerous people Unbanned after a few months off to "cool down" how was this for all you people? Very Happy

Falcon wrote:
Kibbs you gotta learn to not add more gasoline to the fire heh...

Pft I dont need you to learn that, I learned that a long time ago When me and my cousin were playing with fire and we pour some gas on it and Bam it caught the cup that had the gas in it on fire god that was fun we ended up throwing the cup over the fence Laughing Laughing Laughing