Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  envy
jum
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

http://files.filefront.com/No_Wallsavi/;4079397;;/fileinfo.html

That is why he is banned from STA. It is a testament to how blatant it is that people believe TFCC (who the match is against) as TFCC is one of the most disliked clans in TFC.

On a personal note, I would ban him simply because was one of the most whiny and annoying people I've ever had the misfortune to be in a clan with.
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ban him right now Please!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Jum, firstly that avi loops through like 10~15s of the same stuff over and over again. Go watch the HLTV if you want. Second, I left uC for a better clan (oh noes!). Third, you were always a c**t, along with several other people in that clan. Nirvana, I don't want to sound rude, but you really need to learn how to play. You think everyone hacks, even some noobs.
Torturedevice
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

It's just that I'm so envious of you
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:08 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

envy wrote:
Jum, firstly that avi loops through like 10~15s of the same stuff over and over again. Go watch the HLTV if you want. Second, I left uC for a better clan (oh noes!). Third, you were always a c**t, along with several other people in that clan. Nirvana, I don't want to sound rude, but you really need to learn how to play. You think everyone hacks, even some noobs.

Envy you need to watch your language here there are children here and that is not acceptable. You know of the rules on the server same goes for here... Bad Idea

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:31 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Envy you dont understand, everyone that played with me for a while should know that i say that just for fun i never meant it im just fooling around. And here is the funny part you tell me to learn how to play, but you yourself use hacks.. now did i miss something.. is that the right way to play? i dont understand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

nirv you dont know for a fact that he hacks.....
envy you dont know that he plays to his fullest potential....

both of you are out of line and dont have facts.....shush Very Happy

ASS-U-ME (assume = make an ass- out of -U-and -ME-

Team work = win
Not one person can cause a loss but only contribute to the TEAMs loss.
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:46 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

There was enough doubt in the minds of those watching that day to NOT ban him at the time. It may not have looked good...but there was no ban at the time. I banned him based on what I thought was a previous ban not working...I had no right to do that since I wasn't there...so I removed that ban.

Several at the time believed something was wrong...but took no action other than to post a warning about the situation in this section. I've yet to see any proof that he was cheating on the map in question...so I can't say.

He may very well be a notorious hacker known to others in the community...but unless/untill he's proven to be doing it here, all things will stay as they are. I'd still like to see Transient's demo...and all eyes will be on those that are suspected...not just envy.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Crap, nobody spec me plz

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Snake
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Audhumla wrote:
Crap, nobody spec me plz

LOL
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

the only way to tell if one is hacking, is to know what hackers do. i suggest that you admins should get on a nonsecure server, and try hacking on it. know what you have to do to make the hacks work, and the next time you see someone doing the same thing, you've got him.
just don't hack here Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hurricane
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Audhumla wrote:
Crap, nobody spec me plz

Laughing

Transient has good points...

Howling Man is 1337 wrote:
The sniper is what we like to call a 'gateway class'. It opens the door to more unsanitary, unsightly games like Counterstrike. Friends dont' let friends snipe.

Just say no.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jum
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

envy wrote:

LOL. I suppose it's just bad luck that you rev the AC everytime the player is about to move into the open in the avi. The reason it loops it shows the same 15 seconds is because it shows how absolutely blatant what you were doing was and how any legit player would have no clue the TFCC player would be showing. STA's shiny new AC division saw fit to watch the entire HLTV and ban you. It actually took less time than it usually does for the ban to come down, so it's quite blatant.

As for uC, I'm glad you left, although you left for a 2 week clan, if I remember correctly. Why you thought you were ever good enough to play at a high level is beyond me. You were a craptastic backup and Gooster did everything in his power to not play you unless we were short.

I'm a c**t? Well, that's quite possible, but I find it amusing that I only become a c**t after I call you an annoying twerp. Before, it was all "hi jum!" and "I used to be in a clan with you." But considering I got along with everybody in uC while they all disliked you, I'm not feeling too threatened about it.
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:20 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

haha pwned, I say ban him for the info that we knew he was sta banned like how we banned everyone on that pp2 list ya know. I wouldnt miss him

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
gilliam
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:28 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

"its not that i dont like you but you fart up such a stink trail" sorry envy, move along :/