View previous topic
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  envy
TTK-target
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Was online 9/16/05, 11:30pm or so, and the map was the hide and seek map. Envy was playing as the seeker and was making some amazing kills with no flashlight and shooting blindly into water and getting head shots. Witnesses were Chaos, Transient, & Bonsai. Bonsai and Transient recorded some demo's I think, so hit them up as well.

envy's ID information:

envy <1991> STEAM_0:0:1632153 0 n
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Either hes good or he uses PP3 dundundun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

this could mean something i dno...its on the sta 5v main page under sept.11 05 date

Name/Alias: Schism, JinX, revision, Dr.Tofu
STEAM ID(S): 0:1:6504821 0:0:1632153, 0:1:141706, and others we're still tracking down

HOP|Schism was disputed for his play in an STA TFC 9v9 match on August 29h between HOP and TFCC. HLTV demos were reviewed, and on analysis of the evidence, the consensus of the Anti-Cheat team is that a wallhack was being used by this player in this match. As HOP was the winner of this match, the result will be overturned.

dno the name Schism is the same dude as Envy...dno mayb he just is good but this happened bout 6 days ago
Demasu
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:21 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

http://tracker.thecatacombs.net/?steamid=0%3A0%3A1632153&name=&ip=

That also says(suggests rather) that he was in myg0t too, just make sure you go through more than the first page.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Good Find! Good Ban!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:28 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Put that in the record books.
I used my brain!

P.S.
He was also the reason I left the server, stupid freakin bs ar kill.

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

and he told me he dosent hack tsk tsk tsk what a n000000b

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Nirvana wrote:
and he told me he dosent hack tsk tsk tsk what a n000000b

lol, yeah

Chips
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:51 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Waddling duK wrote:
dno the name Schism is the same dude as Envy...

Steam ID's are Steam ID's...they don't lie. Doesn't matter what name you go by...it's all in the ID.

Quite surprised actually...I kinda liked him. Confused

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bonsai
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:26 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

yeah i was there. he kill me without know i was on the roof in the dark place no flashlight.... Rolling Eyes i also recorded the demo but don't know how to use it afterwards..Chips i think i will have to email you the dem of envy through your email address.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk...DAMN Hackers why do they ruin the fun of the game? Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil

-[CfH]-Server Admin
envy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:43 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

I will take a humble approach to plead my case, in doing so I come clean with all (well, maybe not all) of my secrets to playing tfc as well as I do.

Firstly, there is no need for a flashlight, or impulse 100 I believe. You may be wondering "ok, that's hacks right there" but, before you cast the stone of doubt upon me, hear me first. There are 2 apps that help out the "dark atmosphere" inherent in TFC. Rage3d is more of a plugin, but that aside, it can vastly increase ingame brightness. Chips is also a user of this, so if you don't believe me, you can ask him as well. The second app is called powerstrip. It works on the same principal as rage3d but is more advanced.
Here are like to them:
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1177
http://www.entechtaiwan.net/util/ps.shtm

Next up, the steamid. Yes, that is my steamid; to be more precise, my actual alias is Dr. Tofu (which is why I told Chips and several others that I used to be in .id). I'd prefer to not be called by my old alias however, as for why, it is for personal reasons which you will not understand.

The myg0t tag... Ok, when I used that tag I was on a server playing for fun with some old school tfcers so we were switching our nicks to old aliases and clan names. I haven't been in myg0t for over 3 years because they became major assholes.

Next, the STA ban list. Ok, I'm aware that Miles (not trying to change the subject or point fingers) was caught using PP2 and was found on the banlist. So why am I not on either banlist? In fact, why am I not on the PP or PP2 banlist? It should be evident that I don't use PP/2 then, and it's a silly notion to think that there's a PP3 out there (though that was most likely sarcasm Wink). As for the ban itself, are any of you aware that TFCC is notorious for getting people banned? Moreover, were any of you aware that 2 of its members are STA admins? Yes yes, it's true, both Bookrat and Battosai are STA admins. Neither pursued me for my personal demo; a fortiori, they didn't even try to contact me. It's almost as if I'm the victim of egregious ineptitude-- or rather, the egregious ineptitude of the STA admins. I also used to help both STA and TFL admins catch hackers, such as l0ki, bf, and ani... WAY before battosai and bookrat were ever admins Mad.

Next, I've been playing this game since '99. I've also played for top notch clans like PF, TTK, sO, AoN, mcl, DA, SMP, HOP, e3,... all when they were at their height, not to mention guilds like VD, e9, and tS. CfH is an STA 5v5 bronze clan, so how are you supposed to compare yourself to me when you've never played at the level I have? I mean, ok... granted, AR kills might seem to be "BS" but you ought to know that I was one of the top euro HWs (and that's with 200ms), so why can't I kill someone with an AR on a map where you essentially have infinite ammo/health. Not to change the subject, but I'm pretty sure jarret and chips are far better snipers than me, so really... I admit my sniper is pale in comparison to theirs. If I used an aimbot, or hacked for that matter, then I've got to be using some pretty crappy hacks 'cuz I'm getting owned by them usually in sniper wars.

... and to help Bonsai out, you can use the commands "playdemo" or "viewdemo" in the console to view a demo Razz.

My configs: ***Here are some commands that may help explain the way I play the way I do (they might help you as well). ***

---Commands---
cl_gibcount 0 // helps concaim
cl_giblife 0 // helps concaim
r_decals 0 // helps concaim
mp_decals 0 // helps concaim
default_fov 120 // larger field of vision
m_pitch "0.032000" // helps bhop
m_yaw ".027" // helps bhop
cl_bulletejects 0 // stops shells ejecting from guns
rate 40000.0234723
cl_rate 40000.0234723
cl_updaterate "30"
cl_cmdrate "60"
ex_extrapmax "1.2"
cl_cmdbackup "2"
cl_resend "24"
fps_max "100"
r_mmx "1"
max_shells "0"
precache "1"
cl_rollangle 0
cl_bob 0
cl_bobcycle 0
cl_bobup 0
brightness "10" // [2]
lightgamma "-50"
r_decals "0" // [30]
texgamma "-50"
gamma "5" // default="3" [3]

---Scripts---
alias j "+jump;wait;-jump;wait"
alias bhop "j;j;j;j;j;"
bind "MOUSE3" "bhop"
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:22 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Dont want to be an ass, but keep him banned.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:56 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

he put up a good arguement. just keep letting him play, and if you record a demo that proves he's hacking, bring it back here and argue it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Guess he is since hes on tha STA ban list

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:01 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

envy's argument is why I didn't ban him stright off. I've also been playing this game since 1999 or 2000 (althought not seriously) Many players think I suck or have no skill, but I'm also one of the players that doesn't use anything like B-Hop script, Reload script, plug-ins, mods, or custom configs, etc... I play the game as is for the love of the game.

As for banning envy, I didn't. I'm not as good as some others at identifying, or catching hackers. This is why I brought it up here in the forums. Others were suspicious, recorded demos and my part was to bring it up here for review.

By not being banned envy, you are being given the shadow of a doubt!!!