View previous topic
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Other Games & Mods  ~  Xbox 360
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

well, i played Call of Duty last night on my friends 360, and i gotta say, it's pretty good. graphics are good, the controller is very comfortable. im still not buying it Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bambam
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

well I've got three games in reserve...
The Elder Scrolls,Gears of War, and Perfect Dark Zero.
I hope Microsoft works out the bugs by March!! Twisted Evil

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I'm going to wait for Halo 3 before I even _consider_ getting an XBOX-360.

PC dominates all. TFC dominates all. 'nuff said.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
bambam
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:01 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

Very Happy WELL I PUT ME ONE IN LAWAWAY TONIGHT!!! Very Happy
Im getting it out next friday after I get my tax refund.
I pray for microsoft.. that they have fixed the over heating bug..or they shall have a 6 foot 300 lb man in a black hoodie on thier front step Mad Twisted Evil

bambam
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:50 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

360 pwns!!!!!!

I beat Condemned. now im working on Call of Duty 2. Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Very Happy

bambam
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:18 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

CALL OF DUTY 2 ROCKS!!!!!! Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Laughing

bambam
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:47 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 Shocked you guys have to check this game out!!
IT LOOKS AWSOME! and its fun as H3<< Good Idea

bambam
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
ELDER SCROLLS OBLIVION COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Surprised WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
srry but its one of the reasons I spent $400 for the console Razz Good Idea Very Happy

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

must...resist...temptation......
ah, what the heck.

O, RLY?!?!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bambam
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

DUDE I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!

I've never read up so much on a game as I have on this one. its totaly gonna consume me for the next couple months!

Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

I'm going to go pickup my Collector's Edition copy (PC version) at 10am PST tomorrow when my local gamestop opens up. Completely payed for so all I gotta do is hand em my pre-order receipt and I walk out of the store.

I've been watching every video and viewing every screenshot I can find on this game since they've announced it's development. I LOVED Morrowind and I seriously can't wait for Oblivion!

bambam
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:45 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

I also have already paid for my 360 copy. of mater of fact about 3 months ago!! Laughing

Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:16 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

mms://a812.l1165445721.c11654.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/812/11654/v0001/reflector:45721

Live video feed of some dude from GameSpot playing Oblivion for 12 hours, at the time of this post he's at 6 hours.

bambam
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

I've already got just a little over 6 hours and I have not even done a quest yet!!! LOL I LOVE THIS GAME

Anshinritsumai
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Over the course of my time playing on PC with lots of FPS drops and major tweaking to my graphical settings to get optimal FPS without losing the eye-candy, I was doing nothing really but the arena. And ever since I've got a good steady FPS by hacking my video card settings with some registry editing, I've been able to do more things (ie: go outside of the city!! and do the arena without it lagging me down to 3 FPS like it always had, and it still lowers me down a bit but not nearly as much as it had been doing). Now I've got a Khajiit Assassin (chosen from list) w/ The Thief birthsign and I've only done some running around the world, 2 arena fights, and done very little of the actual story. Before I talked to the guy at the Priory, I killed 3 people at Weye (land-side of the bridge to Imperial City) and I recieved a message on my screen "Your actions have been witnessed by forces unknown." So after I talked to the guy at the Priory I went upto Chorrol which is right around the corner, and went to look for a bed since it was night and nothing was open; and 1 hour into my sleep im awakened by a representative of the Dark Brotherhood. I accept his offer and head down towards the Inn of Ill Omen and kill old man Rufio in his sleep (oh it was funny), and then headed towards Kvatch to continue the story; and now I went inside an Oblivion Gate and that's where im at now...