PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

For those that doubt the controller, it could actually work pretty well
http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/651/651334/vids_1.html
If that one doesn't work then try this link
http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651334p1.html

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gilliam
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

man see the vid!

revolution will be Wucking Fin!(hehe)

Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:17 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I thought of a new problem. It looks like marathon gaming sessions will... hurt. I don't really see this controller lasting for hours at time; sore shoulders will be EEVVERRYWHHERREE.

God, they needed to come out with a normal gamepad and have this gimmick controller be something extra, like "Hey, try it with this kind of controller! It's different and innovative!" Playing THPS with my dance pad for DDR is a blast, but I don't want to be forced to play that way.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
jarrett4
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

There are actually rumors that there may be a more "standard" controller case that the Revolution could plug into.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
bambam
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:17 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

Evil or Very Mad ok! I guess I'll just change this thread title to "lets talk about the crappy nintendo revolution controller" Mad

Razz

samuraisquirrel
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:48 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Thanks for the info on the 360 BamBam.

I'll be getting the one with the hard drive, but probably not at launch cause I just got another toy. Very Happy Xbox was one of my favorite consoles so I def. wanna get it to play some of the xbox franchises when they come out on 360. Man...can't wait to play the new Morrowind on it though, it's tempting to get it at launch just for that. I'm hoping Perfect Dark turns out good, but they really aren't showing much of it yet, wonder what's going on there. Confused I wasn't interested in Kameo before but just saw some new vids of it and wow Shocked it's breathtaking.
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

man if you like MORROWIND you will have to check out
"The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" Ita going to be one of the best rpgs ever put onto a console! its the sequel to MORROWIND.
Its going to have more than 100 square miles of virtual land to cover!
OH AND GET THIS!!
200+ approximate hours of game play to see and do everything
40+ hours to just go through with out side quests and adventures
150+total quests

kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:24 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yay 200+ hours to waste life away!! Meh I'm not doing anything Im in!

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:02 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Oh God, Elder SCrolls IV is almost reason enough alone for me to get an XBoX 360.

There's complex algorithms for things as minute as PLANT GROWTH.

Quake IV will be phantasmagorical too

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Please tell me Morrowind 4 is going to be on PC too....
samuraisquirrel
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Please tell me Morrowind 4 is going to be on PC too....

It's coming to PC too, not sure if at the same time or later then the 360 version. The PC version will most probably have better mod support, but I'll probably still get the 360 version. I remember reading something from one of the Elder Scrolls devs, either on their forums or in an interview...saying it will look slightly better on the 360. And besides, if I'm getting a game I know I'll be having some marathon sessions playing, I'd rather it be on a console so I can sit nice and comfy on the sofa and wear a nice groove into that sucker. Very Happy

oh yeah quake 4 should be great too! can always count on the xbox to have plenty of fps games and racers. i hope they get a few more platformers and rpgs this time around though. Confused

what games are you looking forward to Bam?
bambam
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:27 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

well at launch im getting The Elder Scrolls IV,Need for Speed:Most Wanted,Call of Duty 2, and Perfect Dark Zero after I get through with 1 of those im going for Quake IV, and probably Condemned: Criminal Origins. Shocked awww hell Im looking forward too all of em!!!
Im not big on football games but even they look good enough for a spin too Very Happy

bambam
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

well im gonna have too wait till income tax time to score a xbox 360 and does that ever SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK! the walmarts down here and a few of the game stores did not recive but a portion of the preorders they were supposed to get .hahahahaha! Thats not why I'll be waiting though. I just wasnt able to cough up $$$$$400 for the system alone then $100-150 for games. but about the stores not getting thier shipment order fullfilled thats a bunch of crap! I know microsoft has had MORE than enough made, Thier just trying to create a demand. Mad also they had 3x the order for the more expensive $400 setup vs the crappy $300 one. but the stores im sure got plenty of the $300 setups that way people that cant wait will have to spend that extra $200-$300 to get the hard drive and other acessories. thats called marketing strategy. or like I like to call rich SOBs being rich SOBs Good Idea

Demasu
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Slashdot wrote:

Games: Xbox 360 Very Unstable
Posted by CmdrTaco on Wednesday November 23, @08:27AM
from the can't-say-anyone-is-surprised dept.
Bug
fmwap writes "There have been several postings over at Xbox-scene complaining of crashing Xbox's on new games, with default settings on single player. Crashes on Xbox Live and on startup have been reported too, and Project Gotham Racing 3 crashes before finishing the first lap. Screenshots and Video are available showing the crash."

http://slashdot.org/index.pl?issue=20051123
it's way down there

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bambam
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:55 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

well thats jus peachy I hope they will have all those bugs worked out before feb- mar 06 or im gonna have to go with ps3 Mad