View previous topic
Page 1 of 4
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Other Games & Mods  ~  Xbox 360
bambam
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:24 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

WELL I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN PLAY XBOX OR ARE PLANNING ON GETTING THE NEW XBOX 360 BUT I HAVE LEARNED A FEW THINGS I WANTED TO SHARE THAT A REP FROM GAME STOP SHARED WITH ME, THAT HAD COME FROM A MEETING WITH MICROSOFT.

1. THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE NOV/22/05

2.THE 360 WILL COME IN TWO FLAVORS SYSTEM A. WILL BE IN THE WHITE BOX AND WILL COME FULLY LOADED.CONSOLE,WIRELESS CONTRLLER,DUAL COMPONENT/COMPOSITE VIDEO CABLE,ETHERNET CABLE,HEAD SET,MEDIA REMOTE,AND IF YOUR SNATCHING THIS AT LAUNCH DAY YOU WILL GET A 20GB HARD DRIVE. OH AND THE ONLY VISUAL DIFF WILL BE A SHINY CHROME FINISH ON THE DISK DRIVE DOOR.(NIFFTY!)A 40GB HARD DRIVE WILL COME WITH IN A YEAR.

SYSTEM B.GREEN BOX.CONSOLE,WIRED CONTROLLER,COMPOSITE VIDEO CABLE. WOW NOT MUCH!

MY ADVISE IF YOU ARE SMART GO WITH THE SYSTEM A!!! IT COMES WITH ABOUT $350 WORTH OF ACCESSORIES THAT DOESN'T COME WITH SYSTEM B AND YOU ONLY PAY $100 BUCKS MORE.

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY???? YES. BUT AT LAUNCH ONLY SELECT GAMES OR NEWER GAMES IF YOU WILL.BUT ALL WILL BE VIA DOWN LOADS LATER ON.

DVD PLAYBACK? YES AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO BUY A STUPID REMOTE JUST TO MAKE IT WORK!!!!(IF YOU HAVE A XBOX YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR PICS AND STREAMING VIDEO

XBOX LIVE.BOTH SYSTEMS COME INCLUDED WITH A XBOX LIVE SILVER ACCOUNT. JUST PLUG IN AND YOUR ON! ALTHOUGH A MEMORY CARD OR HARD DRIVE IS NEEDED FOR PERAMENT STORAGE.

GET DOWN TO GAME STOP OR EB GAMES (THAT HAS BEEN BOUGHT OUT BY GAMESTOP)AND PEORDER!!!!! $50 AND YOUR ON THE LIST.OH IF YOU TAKE IN YOUR OLD XBOX YOU GET $60 THATS ENOUGH FOR PREORDER ON A SYSTEM AND 2 GAMES Wink
IF YOU WANT OR NEED ANY OTHER QUESTIONS SHOUT OUT I'LL DIG IT UP.IF I DON'T KNOW Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Good Idea Very Happy

Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:55 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

This all sounds very exciting and could be much fun but my goodness... the caps lock key is your enemy...!!!
Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:19 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

PS3>Xbox 360 Good Idea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

you guys seen the revolution controller?

all i can say is, wow!

now that beats the ps3 and xbox in terms of controlling Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:30 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i didnt see the revolutions controller show me a pic now!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

An article about the Revolution controller, pics are at the bottom of the page. I've been a long time Nintendo fan, yet I'm skepticle about this thing. I'll try it before I make a judgement about it though. Also the controller is still in development they said, so it could change between now and the time it is released.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Wahoo
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:16 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

this controller means that for once i can actually play an fps on a console!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I dunno. IMO, a controller like that seems better suited as an extra, optional kinda thing. Like the EyeToy, but not as stupid. TO force every game to use that.. I dunno. I like my gamepads to be... like gamepads, not remote controls.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
-SoldierBoy-
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ive noticed that Console games are still huffing and puffing to catch up with PCs. Plus, you can upgrade PCs for much less.
bambam
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:49 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Location: Tenn.about 30mins from chattanooga. ever hear of Dunlap?? didnt think so

Well i guess thier isn't any xbox fans out there!?
Oh and nirvana while it is SAID and only said that the ps3 will come out with a SLITE bit more processing power that still dosent mean it will be better. I've seen sony let us down before.After all yes graphics are a big part of games but I know for me personally a awsome looking game that plays like banther foder and has a story that you thought a 5 year old thought up will not cut it. truth be told I have both ps2 and xbox. but I have seen more quality games out of the xbox.If you stop and think about it most games any more come out for both systems any way. But I dont recall playing halo or doom3,or KOTOR 1&2 on ps2 Razz.but then again there wasnt a "God of War" for the xbox.as far as the pc gaming im just now getting into that. I just have a hard time playing games with a keyboard and mouse Very Happy but some of the games I have seen are awsome and will be upgrading to acomidate for these.I guess to be truly happy you would have to have all the systems and a great pc rig. Shocked Any body got a few hundred bucks I can barrow Very Happy Razz

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:00 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad if those are the Revolution controllers, nintendo just shot down a really great fan...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gilliam
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i will buy revolution because im a nintendo fanboy.
ill get xbox360(silver cd slot + hdd one) for the hell of it.

bambam
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:34 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Very Happy WELL AT LEAST THIERS ONE OTHER SMART PERSON AROUND HERE Laughing Razz

gilliam
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

yo bam...
to
the
<L<E<F<T
of the
[A] key!

Nerve-ana
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:39 pm  Reply with quote