Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Forum Members  ~  konichiwa
Mr. Happy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:04 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Hola Senior Squirrel,

The best way to learn is getting your ass kicked by the VERY best - so you know just how good you can get. You, sir, are one of those players who, when I see your name on the list, make the game not only an excellent learning experience, but damn fun too.

When I see you look straight down and hear the pipe pop out of the gun, I hope that there are grenades in respawn . . .

You are an asset to the community, welcome.

What other server let's you do stuff like this?? -Chips
-[CfH]-Server Admin
samuraisquirrel
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Thank you everyone for the very kind words and warm welcome Embarassed I've been wondering though...what's with the eggs? Wouldn’t happen to have a bowl of acorns? Good Idea

And thank you Chips for my CfH tag. Good Idea I'm very excited and will wear it with pride. Very Happy Very Happy

Hmm guess I should put down a little info about who I am here...23 yrs old, from Maryland, and currently a fulltime student.
As for TFC life, been playing on and off since sometime in the late 90s, before 1.5 came out. This is the first time in a few years I’ve been playing regularly again. Played in a few clans and leagues back in the day, but probably none anyone’s heard of, nothing 1337 or anything. I tend to play with people I know I’ll have fun playing with, being in a top clan never mattered – it’s all about the fun. I like to play demo, as seems you all have noticed Smile , and spy was my main class in the old days, but still shaking some of the rust off with that…been having too much fun with demo to play much else.

Hmmm guess that’s all I can think of for now, thanks again everyone for making me feel welcome here.
Chips
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:43 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

samuraisquirrel wrote:
what's with the eggs?

I'm not responsible for this... Rolling Eyes

I believe Howling first started it...then Demasu started doing it too...and the two of them were fighting about who's eggs were more pixelated...long story...just deal with it. Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger