Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Lethal Injecton
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:35 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yeah. He was causing loads of trouble on ksour. Constantly things like "****ing team ****ing leave" OMFG TEAM DO **** YOU *******" Granted, our team wasn't doing much, but then he went into personal attacks with several naughty words, and I kicked him. I should have kicked him much sooner, and other admins likely would have banned him for his behaviour. TekNiX can testify to the severity of the offense, and would have banned him from the .id servers if he didn't quit. (Which he did, after he was kicked.)

Just a heads up towards a player who might cause more problems in future. I would not hesitate to say I'm the most lenient admin, and he should be lucky that Kyubi in a bad mood wasn't on.

Laughing

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
gilliam
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i should have dealt with him more harshly when i did.
told him "my first warning is a kick" and kicked him.

Kyubi
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:45 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

heh, yea i can have a bit of a temper in the game Embarassed. ive been meaning to tell this to everyone, that if i ever get on your nerves or anything just tell me and i'll stop immediately. i used to be a pain when i was younger, and i think its still a slight habit when i get in a bad mood Crying or Very sad Confused but i think i am lenient with admin, even when in a bad mood, to a point. once a certain point is crossed then im not so lenient (like someone asking someone to stop 10 times for team shooting or sound spams is really crossing that point in my opinion Confused) usually i take action around the 6th-8th time of warning someone to stop. if i dont warn someone, i dont take action with admin because that would be completely unfair to the offender to not have a few extra chances to straighten up. sooooooo ........................ yea

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lethal ignores the no AR on pres in hunted, and spams alot of stuff about wanted to be a certain class ect... he's a good player tho. Confused
Fjorn
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

FlyMoto wrote:
lethal ignores the no AR on pres in hunted, and spams alot of stuff about wanted to be a certain class ect... he's a good player tho. Confused

wtf?

I don't see an 'no using AR on hunted' rule anywhere, if there is one, please point it out to me
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

*points*

Hunted scores so rarely anyway, no need to make it even tougher. It's pretty much a carryover rule from KEEG'S which is where a small handful of CfH'ers originated from. It's not written anywhere (yeah unwritten rules suck) and the bots break it all the time, but it's something we try to sort of enforce.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:39 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

As Aud implies...it's a rule some of us here are used to from another server we all played at. Many other servers enforce this rule also...but obviously not all do.

Look...no one's ever been kicked for it or anything. We just feel that snipers should snipe. Using the AR on the pres is a cheap kill...anybody could do it easily. Again as Aud implies...the snipers usually rule on that map. It helps to make that map a little more fair.

Again...no one's gonna get booted for doing it...just expect to take some chit if you do... Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fjorn
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:39 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Ah

Well, I come from a server where Hunted has quad and he'll beat you with his crowbar if you don't AC him first Razz
Chance!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:53 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Fjorn wrote:
Ah

Well, I come from a server where Hunted has quad and he'll beat you with his crowbar if you don't AC him first Razz

that would rock Shocked Twisted Evil which server is this? i gotta try this...
Chips
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:30 pm  Reply with quote

That sounds awesome...I wonder if that was built into the map. Question

I'm not aware of any server plug-in that could do that...although, I'm not exactly a sholar on those matters...

<---will take a look... Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TeKniX
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:18 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

Everyone knows that there is a no AR rule on the map hunted. Always been that way on every server I've played on...well....since I started playing 5 years ago.

And yes, I agree with Aud about Lethal Injection. He is a regular player at .id, and this is the first time I've seen him out of hand. In all seriousness he was detracting plenty from gameplay. Shooting teammates all over the place, most specifically me after I told him to calm down and just play the game. (Annoying as hell as when your trying to snipe people and your just getting shot all over the area) If this is in fact the same lethal injection I've played with, then I am downright pissed that he retracted to this kind of gameplay.

I have not yet banned him from .id - as I recently resigned from my high admin spot, and now only have access to simple admin commands. But I do have quite a good say in the community and can still have a ban put out for him.