View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Half-Life  ~  Counter Strike - Condition Zero
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:41 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Again, stumbling through the numerous games in my "play games" menu...I thought I'd give CS:CZ a try. I wasn't too "up" on this mod so I gave it a try and did some reading also. For those of you that still play the non-source version ...this is apparently CS 1.6 on steroids. The maps are the same (some minor changes maybe), but with far better graphics and different, high definition models. There are some custom maps only for this mod also.

There is a single player mode that guides you through scenarios of the game at ever increasing difficulty levels. You play along with CS bots...that you choose. As you progress, you gain more points and can pay for "better" players (bots). I believe there are 16 missions, each with an attached objective you must meet along the way also...like kill with a sniper rifle, or finish the round in 90 seconds etc.

The multiplayer mode is like any online version of HL...I found 2,263 servers...as opposed to 28,313 CS 1.6 servers. Shocked BTW...15,605 CS:Source servers...looks like it hasn't gone over as big as valve thought. Razz

Anyway...if you're new to CS, this would be a good place to start. Some easy objectives, getting used to the weapons and buying system and a "better" overall CS experience compared to 1.6.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:52 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I love the buying system on cz Much better than my autobuy and usually picks the m4 or the ak which are some great guns but sometimes i like to use my trusty scout Very Happy or to piss people off auto snipe >D

Edit: God damn does it take forever to dl im dliong it right now I've been dling for a few hours now Sad

Tryed to play a little tfc but my ping was about 400-700 still pwnd Wink detpacks FTW

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site