View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  JD
Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

#18 "JD" 188 STEAM_0:1:4706927 10 17:37 59 0 Twisted Evil

At 7:30PM PST, JD was told many many times to stop spamming sounds. He stopped for bout a minute. and kept doing it over, and over, and over and over, and over, and u get the picture. Want to kick him, but no admin present. Present were Bonsai, Azngurl, Falcon, Hurricane, and Psycho.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:48 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Yes please ban him for a while Chips. He kept on spamming the message sounds of "lol" and "damit." I told him also to stop like 3 or 4 times and i even warned him that if he didn't he was most likely gonna be banned, but he ignored. So i said for someone to make a post on the forums and Nuck obviously did, so that's that.

JD...Not cool Bad Idea

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:20 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

L 08/19/2005 - 22:39:18: [ADMIN] (say) Command: -[CfH]-ChiShun-[SO]- used command admin_ban STEAM_0:1:4706927

Looks like it's already been taken care of. But I must admit, I reviewed the server logs for the 3 maps he played. I only saw him saying lol 4 times. He typed variants of it...lloy..llol...lolu, but only "lol" 4 times. Was that worth a ban ?

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

chips is very nicely putting: you guys suck Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing jk lol

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:29 pm  Reply with quote

No...but I take any complaint here seriously. Post something about a butthole ruining everyone's experience...if you're correct, they'll be gone in a heartbeat.

But I'm just as concerned that people aren't unfairly treated. Maybe someone has a beef with someone and takes it out on them here. I'm not saying that's what happened...it just seems that what was stated about this player was not substantiated in the server logs.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Waddling duK
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:23 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Chips wrote:
L 08/19/2005 - 22:39:18: [ADMIN] (say) Command: -[CfH]-ChiShun-[SO]- used command admin_ban STEAM_0:1:4706927

Looks like it's already been taken care of. But I must admit, I reviewed the server logs for the 3 maps he played. I only saw him saying lol 4 times. He typed variants of it...lloy..llol...lolu, but only "lol" 4 times. Was that worth a ban ?

nope...if he did "lol" a lot of times than yea...but like u said 4 times aint enough IMO 2 get banned
ChiShun
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:19 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i was told that by a few people that he spamed it for a few min. on chimky hope noone was lieing Sad Confused
Nuck Ulsamytch
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:13 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

using a sound file 4 times is obviously not a bannable offense. Even banning for spamming sounds for 4-5 minutes straight, like this guy did, may not constitute banning, but it should be taken seriously and noted by all CFH members that someone is trying to ruin our party and may try to do it again. I don't understand why the logs didn't catch the amount of sound abuse this guy pumped out, but there were enough reputable witnesses to back up the complaint. I don't believe in letting the inmates control the insane-assylum... we as CfH members have a shared responsibility of keeping this place as fun and inviting for all. Instanta-ban spammers(not w/o major warnings) Bad Idea . Trust, respect, and communication between your fellow CfH members and non-members that visit our nuthouse Good Idea .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:54 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

... is someone trying to become an admin here? Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

not to be rude but Wow that sounded fruity Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Falcon
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:04 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Maybe it only came up in the logs 4 times, because he would do it like 4 times in a row, then someone would tell him to stop and then he'd do it again and again. But this is exactly what happened, he was told to stop by numerous people and he lept on typing "lol" over and over again for like 4 min straight. The after he changed to using "damit" over and over again. He got them both in like 4 or 5 times before someone said to stop on the text and mics. I don't know if there something wrong w the logs or what but if he did it only 4 times, then i wouldnt care, but when someone is being an ass, it has to be takin care of one way or the other because i hate to see people get their TFC experiences ruined by some jackass.

--- Pete + Sam + Dean = chevelle = teh greatest ---

-[CfH]-Server Admin