Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Attention all postwhores.
Kyubi
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:38 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

popojejothe1st wrote:

1. http://www.chipsfunhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1266 i guess u forgot about that? theres more than 1 or 2 posts
2.Who does want the micro font? ppl dont want to take the time to enlarge it.
3. ur retarded and u watch anime.. nuff said
4. i kinda agree with u there.
5. there too

first of all, who the hell r u, and what up your ass?

http://www.chipsfunhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1266 look again smart one at what howling meant, about the 1 word posts and smiley faces for posts. i made exactly 2 posts that would count like that, so yes, i DID remember, get off my ass about it. considering the amount of posts i have in the time ive been around, before the mally thread i barely made any spam posts, so i dont spam like crazy as other members do. if u find others, dont tell me, cuz i really dont care.

you dont know me, dont TRY to know me, cuz i dont give a damn about you. you dont know anything about my personal life, so dont make stupid assumptions. yes, the mally thread has gone out of control, but its all in good fun and its not the first time its happened. u werent around, so u have no room to criticize anything about these forums.

the small font is fun, just copy and paste it into your address bar and its really simply. if u dont want to do that, then dont read it. again YOU have no room to criticize.

i dont know what u have against anime or myself, nor do i care. do not call me a retard, because again, u dont know me or anything about me.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:53 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

<--restrained from going off on popo...

You insuled kyubi's anime now you gonna die beotch! and I'll let kyubi go off on you hes much more considerate than i would have been.

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
tempspastic
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:16 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Guys thats how trolls and flammers work, they say the one thing that will cause the most trouble or cause the biggest fights and they amplify it.

The best is to no to reply and to just let the little troll starve to death from lack of attention.

And personally, being a bit of an outsider looking in, you guys need to take a deep breath and look at how you potray yourself on these forums/servers, and see if that is somebody you would want to game with or chat with on forums. I try to follow that rule in life in general and it seems to work Smile

And lastly, cheer up, its the internet and its a game, no need in getting too angry Good Idea

Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:05 am  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

tempspastic wrote:
Guys thats how trolls and flammers work, they say the one thing that will cause the most trouble or cause the biggest fights and they amplify it.

The best is to no to reply and to just let the little troll starve to death from lack of attention.

This is what I was telling a certain somebody the other day. He half listened to me.. Lol...

Well put Temp Spas... or shall I say Temp PSYCHO!!!!

Now everyone go post a sketch/image/poem/phone/other random thing fitting into our newest fun threads...
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:29 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Psycho_Chick wrote:
tempspastic wrote:

This is what I was telling a certain somebody the other day. He half listened to me.. Lol...

Well put Temp Spas... or shall I say Temp PSYCHO!!!!

Now everyone go post a sketch/image/poem/phone/other random thing fitting into our newest fun threads...

I didnt go off on him dammit! I was just merely giving kyubi kudos.That and im a post whore Very Happy

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:58 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

*Yup unlocked for your pleasure, discussion, and otherwise. Sorry guys didnt mean to offend anyone but I personally saw this goin down avenues that werent goin to help the situation.

Fire away boys!(and gals)
The Howling Man
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:13 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Thank you.

Now to find Insane... Confused

Hurricane
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

... I'm just glad that Kibs and Aud read this message, they love to spam...

Howling Man is 1337 wrote:
The sniper is what we like to call a 'gateway class'. It opens the door to more unsanitary, unsightly games like Counterstrike. Friends dont' let friends snipe.

Just say no.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CorNation
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:49 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

LOL... sorry couldnt help, thats my first.

InfernoWarrior
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:11 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

maybe the only reason that u dont like snipers is because u suck really bad in it and u get the crap kicked out of u. if u dont like snipers try to avoid them unless stop complaining and start trying to kill him and stop crying to ur mom like a baby. Mad
CorNation
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:58 am  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

there is nothin better than runnin up to a snipe and either infectinin them or tossing a nade their way
Laughing

InfernoWarrior
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

i hate that but i deal with it un like some ppl here

Last edited by InfernoWarrior on Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:41 pm  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

This thread had be re-opened to discuss the amount of spam and offtopic posts that have been occuring...

Not only are you guysgoing off topic- bt you're proving what had been stated previously in this. This hasnt been touched since August. Why are we bringing it back now to argue about snipers? If you want to talk about snipers go find one of the many threads on that topic and ressurect one of those.

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I find it rather amusing that the people with the fewest posts get the "forum troll" thingy. I think that it should be geared more towards the people with the most posts.

In general, having titles based on number of posts is a bad thing. I don't get why people even worry about them or anything. It would probably reduce forum spam a little just to remove it entirely.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Psycho_Chick
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:20 am  Reply with quote
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness
Teh Fuzzy Cuteness

Its actually a new thing we're trying and so far hasnt seemed to change anything.