View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Bans, Cheaters & Abuse Reports  ~  Chuckles
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:25 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

if im right, wasn't he banned allready at one point? you think someone would learn. he was spamming nades, sounds, and acting downright sick twords angel girl tonight. people who where witnesses include Target (who warned him), angel girl, monster man, kirby.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Demasu
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:26 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I saw some effects of what he did toward angel but I wasn't there for it all so don't count this as anything unless you want to that is.

RL the ultimate roleplaying experience
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fjorn
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

well, he nick was 'Angel Girl is HAWT' but I dunno how sick he was acting

He was spamming sounds ALOT though

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:32 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

how many of these threads must we have before something is done?
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:38 am  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Something is done each and every time a thread like this is posted...you should know that Fly.

I personally had to kick him from the server this afternoon for spamming nail grens on fry-baked and lagging everyone on the server...even after being warned.

He's banned AGAIN...this time, permanently.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:03 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

We have a winner! he made it 33 days in our server!!! there must be something in the air to attract morons to our server good ol admin power!

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site
TTK-target
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Since I was mentioned here by Crimson, I'll add an "after-account" of my observations and actions.

Chuckles was being a jerk. Sound spamming, spawn spamming his own team, and being rude to Angel. I warned him, followed him around in the game and got in his face several times and told him directly, "DON'T PUSH ME" After he realized I was an Admin, he quieted down for a while yet started up again. I got in his face once more and warned him that he was headed for a kick, and he calmed down for a while longer. Later last night - 6/25/05 just before Angels HAVOC - we were playing CornField (I think) and he started up once more. I told him over voice com what his steam ID was and he settled down. I had to leave the server to go run some errands, and never got back on. The situation must have deteriorated from there.

Upon reflection, I should have kicked him earlier in the game. The fault probably rests on me. We are a forgiving bunch here at the Fun House; perhaps it's time to be a little more stern when dealing with people.

To the players for yesterdays situation, I am sorry I let this go on as long as it did. The error in judgement was mine.

To Angel, I am especially sorry to you for not dealing with him and allowing him to keep acting like a rude, childlike jerk.

To Chips, I am sorry for my lapse in judgement, and that this issue has blown up into this thread. I'll not be so forgiving to "these types" in the future. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:17 pm  Reply with quote

You're always too tough on yourself Target...our preference has always been for cutting folks some slack. I had to stay on him all afternoon...even kicking him once. He'd never acted like this before...dunno what's up with him. But he won't be our concern any more...don't worry about it.

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TTK-target
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:36 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

TTK-target wrote:
The fault probably rests on me. We are a forgiving bunch here at the Fun House; perhaps it's time to be a little more stern when dealing with people.

I know Chips. I still should have been more forceful with Chuckles. Not being to hard on myself, just admitting my mistake. In the future, troublemakers beware... Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Waddling duK
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:40 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

TTK-target wrote:
In the future, troublemakers beware... Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

damit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
==TONY MONTANTA==
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:33 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Scout
Forum Scout

I would say that some people just don't seem to get it sometimes that enough is enough. Why play a game and only spam the sounds and completely mess around, isn't the point to play the game and have fun with it?....without being a complete idiot and disrupting everyone else just because you feel it's fun?

ApexPredator
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:46 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Some people just flat get off by being annoying and causing chaos. I remember at Keegs when people would play (or make the feeble attempt to do so) and would get pwnd so bad instead of just sucking it up they would make sure everyone else was having the worst of their lot as well. Misery loves company right? Well the same went at Keegs...peeps jacked around....got kicked and banned...came back...repeat...etc etc...unfortunatly there were several admins there who were loose cannons and abused privledges too...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:22 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

ApexPredator wrote:
Well the same went at Keegs...peeps jacked around....got kicked and banned...came back...repeat...etc etc...unfortunatly there were several admins there who were loose cannons and abused privledges too...

Is that an implication? Shocked

If anything, Admins at -[CfH]- are too forgiving sometimes, and I have never seen a "loose cannon" Admin on Chips servers...