Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Other Games & Mods  ~  What's your favorite Final Fantasy game?
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:57 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Fjorn wrote:
FFVIII is hit or miss

It had a high amount of tactics in it (managing your magic) while FFVII, FFIV, and FFX were all simple kill them with abilities you learn over time

I've always been under the impression that FF8 was originally goingh to be all like the dollet mission, but that Idea was scrapped to make the rest of the game more like the rest of the series

Junctioning was neat, but GF - GF - GF - GF - GF pretty much won any battle. If you resisted that temptation, things became very fun. 100 Full-Life junctioned to HP = Win

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
tempspastic
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:34 am  Reply with quote
Forum Trolls
Forum Trolls

Final Fantasy VII was the one that got me hooked on rpgs (other than zelda, but thats more action than rpg). But I have to put VI just a pixel below VII because it was awesome, and where else are you going to find the main bad guy called X-Death and an annoying music flunkie named gilgamesh Cool .

BUT (and its a big but)

Final Fantasy Tactics blows all of them away. Far and away my favorite playstation game as I got back and play it every now and then. Cant say that for many rpgs.

And it was always fun to see who people chose in FFVII: Aeris, Tifa, Yufie, or Barret for their "romantic" event in Golden Saucer Good Idea

*Casts W-Summon Knights of the Round+HP Absorb and mimics the rest of the match biooootch!*