View previous topic
Page 6 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Forum Members  ~  Kyubi
Kyubi
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:55 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Well Well!!! Have i come back from the dead???? Possibly! lol although im not quite sure how many people still come around, or even how many people will still remember me. After browsing around the forums it seems a lot of posts havent been for a few weeks and of course reading about the closing of the server honestly saddened me, but it was going to happen eventually. I myself havent played TFC in a good 8 months??

Life has been way too overwhelming this last year. School, work and various small relationships constantly keeping me busy and away from the gaming i used to love. I was very absorbed in my WoW accounts for most of the beginning of this year, but its come to a grinding halt these last few months while waiting for WotLK to come out and i dont think ive played once these last two weeks.

About 2-3 months back my computer had an extreme breakdown from being so old (2002, got it right when pentium 4's came out and it was on par with them! haha) and i went about 2 weeks without a computer. I almost died, long story short lol, but it got me dedicated to buying a pimped out new gaming computer. Asked a friend in my class to put a list of all really good parts that would get me a sweet computer for around $2000, ended up costing me 2200 but god was it worth it! I must really say the most impressive piece in my computer is my $600 GeForce NVIDIA 9800 GX2 video card. It is a monster! As a little side comparison with my old computer, with 90% of the settings in WoW down to the lowest, i would get an amazing total of 3-7 FPS while playing... which was almost unbearable for a while. First day i put this bad boy together and ran WoW i set ALLl my settings to the highest, with triple buffering, and laughed my f***in @ss off when i looked down and saw 567 FPS while standing right outside Orgrimmar. So this thing is packing some power, with nice little Blue LCD lights all around it, it really is like my baby now. Although since getting it *SADLY I KNOW* Wow has been the only thing ive played. Crysis has been on my list to get but money is a little tight right now, so i dont see myself buying it any time soon, especially with The Force Unleashed so close to release. Although i have telling myself the last couple months i need to sit down and redownload Steam, so you guys might see me there sometime soon although i bet im not even half as good as i used to be.

But besides all that, im currently still single at this point although have one girl im REALLY trying to go out with. Shes basically the coolest girl ive ever met, awesome personality and we get along really well. So hopefully that will go somewhere soon! I have been working out a lot these last two months, and im to the point where im down to 213 lbs which is the lowest ive been since freshman year of high school. As of writing this i got back about 2 hours ago from jogging 3 miles, and most of my other successes have been from doing a lot of pushups/situps/etc, just the old fashioned way, and i couldnt be happier.

School is So-So, i currently have my associates degree in Video Game Development and Simulation Programming..... lol still makes me laugh every time i see the full name, and i am now going for my bachelors with a grand total of 2 other guys in most of my classes! Sucks, but i go to school for almost free so i cant complain too much. I am going to be looking for an internship soon, and get the hell out of my crappy deli clerk job. I have a few places in mind so hopefully thatll all work out as well.

Hmmm, and i guess all thats left to say is yes im still into Anime although sadly Code Geass R2/ Naruto / Bleach are the main ones im watching now and ive been disappointed greatly with naruto considering it used to be my all time fav. They have a lot of unfinished plot themes to go through so im still interested in seeing how they will finish it all, but its just not the same.

OKAY then! Lol To anyone that actually still comes here and sat through to read all of this, cheers! lol hopefully you will still remember somewhat who i am and if it all goes good i might see you all around at some point. It was a good run with the server, i still remember my first match here, swinging around with hook and the radio mods running, and then to all the tech mods we had throughout the years... although im very disappointed in myself i dont remember the map name!! I FAIL!! But its almost 4 am and i have class in 7 hours, so im gonna call it a night. Cheers CfH! it was a good run, ill try to remember to check in every once in a while and if u have any questions just feel free to ask! Laughing Later.

~Kyle, aka
Kyubi

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Channikth
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Sup dude, its Blade, if you don't remember. I sure as hell remember who you are, but what caught me is you play wow, i don't remember you ever playing wow. Just wanted to say I'm still playing wow, and wanted to ask what server/'s you are playing on now a days. I also am chilling out with playing wow, just waiting for WotLK.

Bloodscalp
Unethicàl (70 pally) à = alt 133
Mokó (70 Lock) ó = alt 162
Unethical (70 Hunter)

also its nice to hear things are going well with your life Smile

Chance!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:05 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Nice to hear how you've been doing dude.
Congrats on your associates degree, and GL with your Bachelors.
I'm envious of your new rig.
WoW is bad, both the game and for your life =P
Code Geass rocks, Naruto and Bleach are both ok.
There I think I covered everything!
Nice job on the weight loss, I recently did a similar thing this summer, going from 214 to 185. I know how hard it can be (dunno how much you lost, but it sounds like a lot).
And I still remember prying out of you how to do the spy glitch on freefall4 years ago, great times dude.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chips
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:27 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Every time the server was empty later in the day...I'd see Kyubi come on and put on tayconc2. He always played as med...got quad...and bounced around the rest of the map with nades. Yep...good times. Cool

Good to hear from you bro. We'll maybe do some skill maps soon on my home server. Bring back those old memories. Very Happy

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kyubi
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:43 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Haha some replies! woohoo!

Lol yea Blade i still remember you... but dude ive been playing WoW since 3 months after the beta released. i still remember signing on the first time and reading the patch notes that Mana usage for a skill would be taken *After* the skill was actually casted.. instead of the mana being burned up as soon as u hit the button, (think of you trying to cast a spell and getting interupted immediately.. your mana for that skill would still be gone) so yeaaa long time. And ive been perfectly aware of the vampiric nature of this game on peoples lives for a looong time. Ive gotten people i know more hooked onto it than i was haha.

im mostly on the server Anub'Arak and plan on staying there as many of my friends play on that server. its a dead server, but ive been on it since 3 hours after it opened so good memories there too Razz

Kyubi - lvl 70 Tauren F.Druid
Aezriana - lvl 70 Undead S.Priest

and various other chars from 20-50 but not worth mentioning.

But yea good to see you're still around Chance, ive missed all of our anime talks. Last one i watched before Code Geass was Gundam 00 which very much disappointed me.. but theres another season coming out so i hope it picks up. Ive been too busy to go out and search myself for other good ones, what would you recommend?

On the weight loss, my BEST weight while in football was 220.. but i was also eating extremely little so i was that low kinda by cheating. After HS i fluxuated between 226-235 on a regular basis until about a month and a half ago. At that point i was at 233 when i decided i really wanted to lose weight and started to pay attention, so 20 lbs in a month and a half while still eating pretty much whatever i want, works for me! Laughing

HAHA!!! good ole tayconc2... idk if id even be able to do that map anymore its been so long. but yea the skill maps ontop of the mods (and of course the awesome people Cool Laughing) are what got me to keep coming back when i first started to here, so id def be up to mess around some time for old times sake! And Its good to hear from you too, grand master Chips Laughing Lmao... Honestly, I still remember the first couple weeks being here i was a little intimidated by you, being the head of the server and all, and then feeling completely honored when you asked me to be admin... ahh very good times and memories Very Happy

But again, its getting late so i must be off. Gnite!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
bird^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:00 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

Channikth wrote:
Sup dude, its Blade, if you don't remember. I sure as hell remember who you are, but what caught me is you play wow, i don't remember you ever playing wow. Just wanted to say I'm still playing wow, and wanted to ask what server/'s you are playing on now a days. I also am chilling out with playing wow, just waiting for WotLK.

Bloodscalp
Unethicàl (70 pally) à = alt 133
Mokó (70 Lock) ó = alt 162
Unethical (70 Hunter)

also its nice to hear things are going well with your life Smile

Reported

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 am  Reply with quote
Forum HW
Forum HW

Heyyy for anyone still here i thought i might want to update this thing for probably the last time. Ive been doing pretty good lately, staying extremely busy between work and school. Because i go to a school with an accelerated program my summer was only 6 weeks long, and ive been back to school already for 6 weeks. This should have been my quarter left at school but i fell behind in one class thats only offered every other quarter, which means ill have to go back in Jan-Mar to make it up. It sucks, but o well!

Ive been working on my senior project, a game that actually started off as a joke between me and my 2 classmates. Get Ready - The game is called Little Bo Peep: The Sheep Reaper! lol. Its a top down 2D shooter that we based off of Smash TV! that is being developed with XNA for the Xbox 360 Community Games and hopefully will be up for download (and buying) in a few weeks. We want it to be extremely cartoonish and colorful with happy themes, but with as much gore and guts and exploding sheep as possible. So far the roster of weapons is a pistol, shotgun, flamethrower and grenades, sadly we planned for many more but it just wont be possible with our time left. Hehe... we also planned for 3 Bosses being Cotton-Eyed Joe (wasnt sure bout this, with copywriting and all), Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Mary and her Little Lamb (Mary being equipped with a flamethrower as well) We have 3 weeks left to get this all done, so wish us luck!

Besides school, as of right now im 25 days until i turn 21. Looking back at some of the old posts i did its funny to think how far ive come and how much ive changed. Soon enough i will be going out to bars and getting wasted as much as i want.....well, legally Razz

I went through another post earlier detailing what games ive been playing recently. Champions Online and League of Legends are the main ones, but i swing in TF2 a bunch now going now by the name of Tyrant. I just sent some of you a friend request but if u want to add me just hit me up, im still in the CFH group.

Last year i posted about this same time telling how much weight i lost, saying that i was about 213 lbs and had lost 20 lbs. Well, for a while there i fluctuated but now im weighing in at about 215 which is pretty good considering all working out ceased as soon as i went back to school. Its funny to look back at my old "beefy" picture and notice how actually fat i was, and i now have other good pics showing off the bod but ill spare you Cool but just for old times sake ill bring a very recent pic of myself

Well i think that about sums it up. Ill be hanging around tf2 a lot, and ill try to pop in here to see updates but i cant guarantee it. But for now, Farewell everyone!

~Kyle

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:12 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

cfh playas gettin swole

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
AzngurL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

yeah youre old you should take some youth pills tbh
Chips
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 am  Reply with quote

Surprised

Nice to hear from you d00d.

I was thinking about putting up a skills server this weekend...perhaps you can make it for some Tayconc. Laughing

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kibblesnbits
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Ugh, Wish I had internet! Now I have to go to Public internet cafes Razz

www.GuildWarsRealm.net GG site