Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Articles of Impeachment against President Bush
Ricky
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Reagan was the devil Wink

[]Ricky^E-K
#absolutezero #Evilmedics #Keen
Controlled Chaos
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:31 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Wow this thread is becomming very heated as of late. And sorry AB but I have to agree with everyone else on this topic. When your President goes to war against another country and gives the reason that they have Weapons of Mass Destruction and possible terrorist ties to a terrorist group and the only thing they find is small trace amount of Mustard gas buried under the sand in the middle of a dessert and loss ties to said terrorist group, in which America has/had stronger ties to that group than Iraq has ever had, then your President screwed up big time.

I could support the war if we were actually fighting the good fight and doing what we were originally there for which is to find Osama Bin Laden, yea remember him?, but we are not. We can invade an entire country, remove a dictator from power and send him in hiding and then find him, then place a puppet government in power in that country(all the while stealing their oil) but we can find ONE man hiding in a cave in the mountains?

If we were actually trying to bring Bin Laden to justice ok fine but to start a war against a man beacuse Bush JR has a hard on for him beacuse of his oil and that he once plotted the assasination of his father is completely redonkulouse!

I havent been paying attention to the current Presidential election race beacuse frankly i don't give a damn beacuse who ever gets elected will not be able to fix the f*** ups and damage that GWB has caused in the next 4 years. they may be able to make a small dent in it but in no way are they going to be able to bring this country back to some form of the great country it once was before Bush played a game of War Criminal with it.

Forever Standing United!!!!

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

If we weren't looking for Osama, then why are there troops in Afghanistan.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Possibly for the same reason significantly less people are bitching about our presence in Afghanistan.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Chance!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:

We have troops/bases in like every nation in the world; anywhere not really hostile to us. It is in the interest of those leading the country to have us have some presence in the middle east, and given we found a fairly legit reason to invade Afghanistan, I doubt the government sees too much problem staying there under the pretense of 'looking for Osama'.

AB, you have to open your eyes a bit: government ALWAYS has and ALWAYS will be corrupt (maybe not everyone, but the majority). It is shown through history, and it is just as true now. You, like I did in the past, might try to have some level of faith in humanity, but it will only mislead you. You can ignore it and lead a fairly happy life in our country - like most people do - or you can choose to simply be frustrated with it, as putting a stop to it is next to impossible. Power and money corrupt.

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:11 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Americanboy3 wrote:
I'm appalled that you think Reagan was bad; but I guess we're entitled to our opinions. And Chips one could argue for either FDR or Reagan to the same extent.

As for your list of "facts," well I'm not going to waste my time on this anymore.

pretty handy considering that they're all true and they basically prove you completely wrong in saying that reagan was a worthwhile president or human being, but hey, you've never actually addressed anything I've said with anything other than mindless parroted right-wing talking points, but i guess when you don't have any facts on your side at all, you take what you can get, right?

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:43 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

I can't wait till someone puts you in your place, but until that day comes, I'll not waste my time arguing with a ****ing retard like you.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:51 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

you seem to be the only one here who is in disagreement with me, so go for it. put me in my place. if i'm so wrong, so "retarded" (you really shouldn't use that word in a pejorative sense, by the way) it shouldn't be difficult at all. all i've seen from you so far is mindless posturing, weak insults and empty rhetoric. post something of substance, backed up by reality. it's not hard, i promise.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Audhumla
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

here, i'll even give you a nice little prompt to respond to. reconcile reagan's involvement in iran-contra, and the high treason he committed by that involvement with your assertion that he's the best president.

The Crimson King
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:50 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

George Bush took advantage of our nation's fear of terrorism after 9/11. sure, he captured Saddam Hussein, but he destroyed our economy, as well as the entire infrastructure of Iraq, not to mention destroying the world's view on our country. name one thing significantly good that he's done in his current term.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chips
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 pm  Reply with quote
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler

Americanboy3 wrote:
The Taliban would be back in power within a week of US troops pulling out...that's why. Very Happy

Beisdes, it's widely held that Osama's hiding in the northwest mountainous regions of Pakistan...an area the Pakistani government has no control of whatsoever. We've been told to stay out unless given permission...which is rarely done.

Last week, we break this promise, invade that area...and deftly take out [read kill] 6 Pakistani troops. Confused

We won't find Osama until that entire region is controlled by Pakistans own authority. That ain't gonna happen. Bad Idea

The only good thing I can give Bush credit for is swiftly identifying the perpetrators of 9/11 and taking immediate action...decisive action. Good Idea

The only good game, is a fair game...
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways! George Carlin - 1937-2008

-[CfH]-Server Admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:07 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

They failed, so good ol' Kucinich is trying again.

Also, our president is a child; he is a frat boy who got lost and wandered into the oval office.

Quote:
[Bush], who has been condemned throughout his presidency for failing to tackle climate change, ended a private meeting with the words: "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter."

He then punched the air while grinning widely, as the rest of those present including Gordon Brown and Nicolas Sarkozy looked on in shock.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/2277298/President-George-Bush-%27Goodbye-from-the-world%27s-biggest-polluter%27.html

He also called the Italian Prime Minister "amigo", and at the last G8 summit, groped the German Chancellor. If there's one thing to say about the asshole, he sure as hell represents America.

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Hate America much?

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

more than anything in the world, clearly

Dark Applepolisher
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

gtfo

-[CfH]-Server Admin