Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 1 of 1
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Story I wrote!
Valkyllias
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:10 am  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Hey guys, this is a story I wrote for this girl. I wrote one paragraph each night before I went to bed through AIM, and I pretty much made up each part each night, until the last few paragraphs, I wrote them all, in the last go. There's plenty of spelling errors and it makes no gramatical sense sometimes. There's lots of referances to video games and animes, and some generic cleches, so I thought you all might enjoy it.

fatmike482: So there was this guy, and he really wanted some cookies, like
really badly. So he decided that he would walk to the cookie shop and get
some. While he was walking he passed an alley way and saw a girl crying. He walked up to her and asked “What’s wrong?” “Well,” she replied, “I was
walking with my niece and we saw this dog in this alley way. We went to pet
it and someone kidnapped Shelly, my niece, and then the dog bit me.” He felt bad, and being the nice guy that he is he said, “I’m sorry, do you want some help looking for her?” She stopped crying and looked at him, “Look for her, "I’d love some help. My name is Megan Striffe.” “My name is Jerbaldorcon Isladea Molternon Malcose, but my friends call me Jim.” Jim helped her up
and said. “Well, did you see anything?” “No.” she replied. “Do you know of
anyone that would want to do this?” “Well…”
>
>fatmike482: no, none that I can think of right now, at least." she
>answered. "Then lets just walk down the street until we find something
>suspicious, and we can ask people if they saw anything." he said. So they
>walked down the street until they got to the first store, Tom and Trove
>Deli. They asked the people there if they saw anyhting and they said no.
>They kept looking for a while, and found out nothing. They were in a Kimi
>Coffee when an old crazy looking woman came up to them. "A man and women looking for a girl, the people responsible is a mystery." she said in a
>raspy tone. "What?" Jim and Megan said in unison(rhythm not pitches, of
>course). "Do you know anything about my neeses kidnappers?" Megan asked. "I know many things" the hag replied. "But you must prove yourselves worthy of the knowledge I may bestow upon you." Jim then asked "What do we have to do?"
>
>fatmike482: "I will tell you the tasks you must complete, but I warn you
>now that they are very perilous. You will face your deepest, darkest fears,
>and you might even miss some of your favorite T.V. shows. But if the two
>are adamant enough, then the quest may be successful, and my knowledge shall be received." she replied. "Okay, what's our first task?" Megan asked. "First, you must answer me this riddle." The crazy old lady said. "If you have a pair of twins, how many people do you have?" They thought for a moment and Megan said "Four!" "No! It's two" Jim interrupted.
>"Because each person is a twin" "Two is correct, very good." The decrepit
>women said. "Now you must venture in to the outside and collect for me
>objects which you might find odd." "Okay" Jim said, "What do we need to
>find?"
>
>fatmike482: "You must climb to the top of the one mountain in this city,
>and find for me three jewels hidden at the bottom, middle, and peak of the mountain." Mrs. Whacko told them. "after you have the three jewels you must return to me, and I will instruct you further." Jim then asked "What do we need to complete this quest, are we going to have to fight anything or anybody?" "Yes" the whack job replied, "These jewels give the holder more power, and the holders do not want to part with their item. They have morphed into some of the foulest creatures because of the greed for these items. You must use caution when in the mountains, or you will never see anyone again." "Well," Jim said as a final note to the conversation, "Where are we going to get what we need?"
>
>fatmike482: They left because they decided that they didn't want a
>response. They thought about what they would need and where they would get it. They went to the library to see if they could find any information on the three beasts that bear the jewels. They found one book in the "Old Myth" section of the library, saying that the beasts must be outwitted and they get smarter as you go up the mountain. They then went to the "Old Relic and Stuff" store, and got two Crystal Shields, a vortex mail, a prism dress, the Excalibur and the Masamune. After they had all of that, Jim said, "Well, shall we head out?"
>
>fatmike482: "Okay" Megan replied. They went up into the mountain and found a dark and mysterious cave. They went in cautiously with swords drawn, ready for anything that comes there way. Then they see a large chest in the middle of a room. They enter the room and the opening caves in behind them. "Holy crap!" they screamed. "Are you alright" Jim asked Megan. "No, I'm not hurt, physically." Jim didn't want to ask because of the amount of crying she might do, but he didn't want to seem rude, and she probably needed to talk about it, so he asked, "Is there something wrong aside from your niece?"
>
>fatmike482: "Well, it's just it seems like were never going to save her."
>She said, sounding sad. "Don't worry, we'll get her back. I bet that in
>that chest is just what we need." He said trying to make her feel better.
>They walked towards the chest and a giant ogre like creature fell from the
>ceiling. "No one shall take my stuff!" the creature bellowed. "You shall
>have to kill me before I let you take this." Jim thought for a moment.
>"Well, can't we just have it?" he asked the ugly beast. "Hmm... Okay!" it
>said, giving them the treasure. The ogre's name was Gregor, and fell in
>toxic waste when he was younger which, over the years, transformed him into a massive ogre. "Thank you for letting us have this, it will help us a
>lot." He said, then asked, "How are we going to get out?"
>
>fatmike482: "I dont't know." Megan said. "Excuse me," Jim said to Gregor,
>"Do you know of anyway we could get out of here." "The only way is through that entrance." Gregor said pointing at the caved in entrance. "I'll open it for you, you're nice." Gregor said. He then moved the rocks blocking theentrance. Jim and Megan thanked him and said goodbye, as they left to climbhigher in the mountain. With this new treasure, they felt revived, like they could go on forever. They climbed up the mountain through a series of tunnels, and the tunnel walls glew a fluorescent teal glow, with little crystals like stars in the sky. Jim felt like he had to ask, "Isn't that pretty?"
>
>fatmike482: "It's beautiful" Megan said. "But where does this tunnel take
>us?" "I don't know, I've never been in these mountains before" Jim said.
>They kept walking until they came into a big circular room, with a couple
>pillar-like rocks towards the center. There was no apparent way to go from
>there. They searched the walls for maybe a loose rock to move that was
>blocking a path or something but could find nothing. After a little while
>of searching, Jim asked "Where do we go from here? I can't find anything." Just then Megan tripped on a rock in the center area of the room, and there was a low rumbling sound, and a small vibration. Both the sound and the vibration got stronger, and in the center of the room, where Megan had tripped, a pillar of stone rose up from the ground. Jim then asked "What did you do?"
>
>fatmike482: "I didn't do anything, except trip on the rock, making it go
>into a place that makes a face with other rocks." Megan replied. After the
>pillar stopped moving they could see that there looked like and entrance to inside the pillar. They both stared at it, without saying anything. Then,
>out of the entrance comes an old looking Voodoo Man. He had red and orange feathers sticking out of his mask made of a skull(or plastic that looks like a skull), and had a staff that reached above his head, and had blue and green swirling about his staff, as if it were magic. As he stepped out it felt like the air around them got dead and they could feel a strange
>force that almost felt like it was pushing them away. Jim then asked to
>Megan, "Did you mean to do that?"
>
>fatmike482: "Um... no" she replied. The weird Voodoo Man's voice rang
>through the chambers like a person speaking in the intercom at a Kmart.
>"Who are you?" he asked, "And what do you want?" Jim stepped forward a
>little and said "Well, I'm Jim, and this is Megan. And we are looking for
>three magical Jewels. We have already obtained one and are now in quest of the second." There was a pause, where no one said anything. Jim broke the pause by asking the crazy man, "Now that I have answered yours please
>answers mine. Are you the Bearer of the Jewel that we seek?" Another pause, and then, "Yes, I guess you could call me that. I will give you the Jewel if you follow me." Megan didn't have a good feeling about it, and Jim said. "C'mon, doesn't he look trustworthy?"
>
>fatmike482: "Well, no, he doesn't... at all." Megan said in an aggressive
>tone. "Well, do we have a choice?" Jim asked. "No, I guess not." was
>Megan's response. They followed him in to the hole in the pillar, just as
>he had asked, and it led them to a weird looking room with odd markings on the wall in a chalk like substance. They looked at them with a scared face, and the Voodoo man noticed. "I see you've noticed the markings on the wall." he said mysteriously, "Don't mind them, my nephew was over last
>night and got hold of my chalk." Jim wasn't sure whether that relaxed him
>or frightened him more. "Hey," he said to Megan, "does that freak you out
>or is it just me?"
>
>fatmike482: "It scares the buh-jesus out of me." Megan replied. They kept going on when they reached a desk in the corner of the room, it had papers scattered around it, some blank and some with weird stuff on it. There werealso some photograph of him and what appeared to be his nephews and hisniece; they looked very cute together in the photos. "Hmm... where is it..." the Voodoo Man mumbled to himself. "Ah! Here it is." He pulled out a ratty old piece of rolled up paper and handed it to them. "Here you go." He said to them. "It's a map to the location of the jewel. I'm sorry I won't be able to join you on your quest, but it's powers have too strong a hold on me. Actually, I'm surprised I can give this to you with such ease." "Well," Jim said to Megan, "Shall we?"
>
>fatmike482: "OK," Megan said, "Is there anything we can do to repay your
>kindness, Mr.." "Solshin, and it's quite alright, you taking this away from
>me is a favor enough." Mr. Solshin replied. "Well, we thank you very much,
>and will be forever in your debt." Jim said, as a final note. And after
>that they left through a tunnel that their new friend told them to go to,
>which would take them to where the map started. The journey was not easy, or safe. They were climbing on mountain edge with gusting winds, and had to do this one kids math homework. well no they didn't really do that. But they did see a rabbit! But they didn't have to fight it. Anyway, as they traveled along the not-very-treacherous-path they got tired and had to look for a place to sleep. "Well, we should find a place to sleep" Jim said,
>then pointing to a bush a ways off the trail, "How about in the bush?"
>
>fatmike482:“Ok." Megan replied. They went in to the bush and made sure they would be safe for the night. They slept well that night; they were tired from the long day of hiking through the mountains. Megan dreamt about her and her niece. It was a nice dream, but when she woke the next morning she was sad because her niece was still missing. They ate a decent breakfast and started off again. They got to a canyon and decrepit looking bridge. They weren’t sure weather to cross it or not, but the canyon stretched for as far as they could see, and this looked like the only bridge for a long time. As they started on the bridge they heard creaking and then a snap. Megan quickly asked “What was that?” But Jim didn’t have time to answer, the bridge broke in two. They ran back to the edge before the bridge fell completely into the chasm bellow. Jim then asked, “Are you okay?”
>
>fatmike482: "Yeah" she replied, "that was close." They climbed up the
>bridge back to the edge of the cliff and sat for a moment, making sure that they didn't loose anything. They didn't loose anything and neither of them was hurt, but they now had to find another way to get to the other side. They decided that they would walk up the edge until they found another bridge, or someone that knew how to get them across. They searched for hours and hours before they found a man sitting on a blanket. They asked him if he knew of a way of getting across the cavern and he told them that he would take them over. He had a flying carpet that he took people over with, it was what he did. He didn't want any money or valuables he just wanted them to be happy. Once across they thanked him and set off again, and Jim asked "Do you think we're almost there?"
>
>fatmike482: "I sure hope so" Megan replied. They walked around the corner and there was a little gazeebo, with an altar in the center. As they got
>closer they could feel an aura, a dark one, coming from the altar. "I have
>a bad feeling about this Jim." Megan said in a trembling voice. "Neither do
>I" Jim replied. "But this must be the jewel. And we need them." They slowly edged towards the jewel, and once they were close enough, they grabbed it and put it in their bag. After that they left as soon as they knew where they were going. They really didn't like the feel of that place. They used the map that the Voodoo Man gave them and took a path leading out of there. The path they took lead them straight to the last jewel, and the man holding it. They entered a big room with lit torches across the room. A man earing a cloak and breast plate stood up at a throne. Jim asked Megan "Who's that?"
>
>fatmike482: "I have no idea." Megan replied, "But I'm not sure I want to
>know." As they got closer he said to them in a bellowing voice that echoed
>throughout the caves, "Hello, I have been waiting for you." Waiting, they
>thought, for us? After a small silence, Jim asked, "How did you know we
>were coming?" "I have been watching you." He replied "Ever since I felt the
>power of the sacred jewel leave the place it was put, I watched. And as you
>traveled I waited for you." There was a pause, "Forgive me, for I have been rude. My name is Gareth, and I live here. I am the watcher of the magical jewels. I make sure that no evil gets hold of them." He said. "My name is Jim," Jim said, "and this is Megan. We are searching for these jewels to save a lost loved one, is there any way you can help?" The man thought for a moment, "I think I can help you." He said. "Really? You can?"
>
>fatmike482: Jim said excitedly. "Yes, I believe so." The Gareth said, "I
>think I can merge the three stones into one, so the power will be amplified
>significantly. I will need your two stones, of course." Megan nudged Jim
>and told him silently, "I don't know Jim; I have a strange feeling about
>him. I don't think he's going to help us." Jim thought for a moment and
>Gareth said, "Well, give me the stones if you want my help. Do you want my help?" "I'm not sure we do." Jim replied. Gareth looked somewhat surprised, and then looked right into Jim's eyes and said "Are you sure you don't want my help? I'm pretty confident that you want to give me the stones to help you." "No Jim! He's trying to hypnotize you!" Megan shrieked. "Quiet you wench!" Gareth screamed, and then with a point of his staff shot a bolt of some kind of magic at Megan. She was knocked against the wall and fell on the floor. Jim ran to her and quickly asked "Megan! Are you alright?"
>
>fatmike482 is no longer idle at 10:12:50 PM.
>
>fatmike482: She didn't respond. Jim shook her, "Megan? Megan!" he yelled. "What did you do to her?" he demanded. "What? All I did was shoot a magical lightning bolt at her. Apparently you guys aren't as tough as I thought you were. I'm surprised you made it this far." Gareth paced back and forth, "Now, what to do with you." He walked right up to him, "I need those stones you have." He said to Jim, with their faces close, "So I can kill you, or you can give them to me, it's your choice. And with the woman gone, you no longer are helping her." Jim said, with a tremble in his voice, "I need them now more than ever. And besides, what do you need them for?" Gareth chuckled and threw him across the room, "My needs are none of your business. But, I suppose that I will let you know."
>
>fatmike482: "The sorceress that tokd you to come her cast these stones into this mountain to hide them from me. Once she realized that I had found out where they were, she sent three hideous beasts to gaurd them. I journeyed here with my companion, whom you've met already. We got the stone that was hidden up here, and I sent him to get the others. Once he retrieved the first one I told him to use the powers of the jewel to find the third, and last one. He could not find it however, or so he said, I have not ventured from this cavern for the magic of the jewel does not work outside of it without the others aswell. But because she was scared that I would be
>succesfull she sent you two in here to get them before I did, and fortunete
>enough for me you brought the two stones. Now all I have to do is get them from you..."
>
>fatmike482: Jim realized that he should have used this "evil monologue"
>time better, like to escape. He raised his staff slowly, to make dramatic
>tension, and just before he was going to strike, Megan's blade shot right
>through the evil wizard. "Megan!" Jim shouted, "Your alive! How?" "I'm not
>really sure, I just woke up." she said. "Curses!" the dying wizard shouted,
>"Your armor! I should have known, it's a prism dress, it completely absorbs magical attacks. Curses!" he shouted as he fell to the floor. "I'm so glad you're alive." Jim said to her after they collected themselves. "I am too," she replied, " But we need to go, my niece could still be in danger."
>"Right." They took the three jewels and took the elavator that Gareth had
>built. Once they reached the bottom Megan stopped Jim. " Thank you Jim... I could hear you and Gareth talking, and I just wanted to say thanks." "Oh," Jim said blushing, "Um, you're welcome... Let's go!" They got out of the mountain an headed towards the coffee shop that the old hag was at. "I think I have an idea about who kidnapped your niece." Jim said, "Do you want to know who I think it is, or should we just let the old lady tell us?
>
>fatmike482: "I'm kind of curious." Megan replied, "Who do you think did
>it?" They sat down, and Jim started. "Well, Gareth said that the old lady
>was the sorceress who put the jewels in the mountain. Now she wants them
>back? Perfect timing to meet someone who just lost their niece don't you
>think? It's very possible that she had been looking for someone for a while and found us, but to have seen who did it also?" Megan nodded, "I see what you mean." They got up and headed towards the coffee shop. They decided that they would at least listen to what the hag had to say, and if she didn't seem to be truthful then they would question her more. They were going to be casual, well as casual as you can be. Once they reached the coffee shop she was sitting at a table by her self, they approached her and she smiled. "Ah, I see that you have great will and determination. I can help you use the stones to find your niece...
>
>fatmike482: "You must take these stones to this smith across town. His name is Bruno, tell him that you need to smith these stones into one. He will ask for nothing, and you will give him nothing. Do not be tempted to pay him, there will be creatures there trying to have you pay him for his
>services, but you must resist, for he works for free only. Once you have
>completed that task, return here with a bag of bagels and I will help you
>on your quest for your niece." After the old lady finished her insrtucions,
>she gave them a map to the smith's shop and headed for it. It was very easy to find and parking was not a problem what so ever. They entered, asked for Bruno, he came and did his work. They were in and out in less than ten minutes. They returned to the coffee shop, with the bagels, and the old woman said, "Great, here you go." She opened a big package that was next to her, and out came...
>
>fatmike482: Shelly, Megan's niece. "Shelly!" Megan yelled with joy. "I'm so
>glad I found you!" Jim was happy, but realized that the old hag had had the big package with Shelly in it the entire time. "So I was right." he said,
>"You were the one who took her." She looked deep into Jim's eyes, and he
>was very scared. He remembered that she was a sorceress. "I didn't take
>her." she said in a firm voice. Jim suddenly felt like believing her, even
>though this made it seem like she did even more. "I asked Shelly if she
>would help save the world, and she said yes." She said. "I was very nice,
>and what did you think the bagels were for?" They talked for a little, said
>their apologies and left. "So where are you going now?" Megan asked Jim,
>"Well, I was going to go get some cookies, want to come?" "Sure." And they walked into the sunset to the cookie shop.
>
>The End

Bentdog
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:42 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Sorry I fell asleep for a second. Damn Val.... you must get some killer ganja. So after all that time did you score digits? Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

defectiveazn: ENTERTAIN ME
defectiveazn: im bored =[
valkyllias: k
valkyllias: ok
valkyllias: once there was this guy
valkyllias: and he went to the store to get a chicken sandwich
valkyllias: and on the way he found a 20 dollar bill
valkyllias: he bent over to pick it up and as he picked it up he noticed it was glowing
valkyllias: he hesitated then picked it up, and he could feel this energy flow thtough him
valkyllias: he then totally forgot about the chicken sandwhich
valkyllias: and decided he needed to go to the wresling stadium
valkyllias: once he got there he knew he had to start fight the biggest and baddest wrestler of them all
valkyllias: "The Big Mambo"
valkyllias: there just so happened to be a contest that night to see who could last the longest against him
valkyllias: and so he entered and was pretty confident, even though he never stepped foot in a wrestling wring before
valkyllias: he was fouth in line, and the first three guys were beaten in 30 seconds
valkyllias: it was his turn
valkyllias: he stepped into the wring
valkyllias: and faught "The big Mambo"
valkyllias: he kicked his butt hardcre
valkyllias: the Mambo tried to run straight at him
valkyllias: but he just picked him ujp and threw him onto the ground
valkyllias: when he got up he tried to run at him again
valkyllias: he just stepped to the side and clotheslinned him
valkyllias: he got back up and waited a little
valkyllias: The Mambo was getting aggitated
valkyllias: and started taunting his aponint
valkyllias: (I know that's spelled wrong)
defectiveazn: opponent*?
valkyllias: (yeah
valkyllias: (sorry, i'm drunk)
valkyllias: anyway
valkyllias: he was taunting him
valkyllias: and the mambo eventually came at him again
valkyllias: he just moved asise
valkyllias: and let the Mambo fall out of the wring
valkyllias: ring*
valkyllias: when the Mambo came back in
valkyllias: he waited
valkyllias: then our hero finally luged at the mambo
valkyllias: grabbing him from behind and pinning him down
valkyllias: "1, 2, 3!!!!" The referee cried
valkyllias: the bell rang and the round was over
valkyllias: the voctor went to the judges
valkyllias: "what's your name kid??" They asked
valkyllias: victor*
valkyllias: "Bill" he said
valkyllias: "Well Bill, we think you've got a future in professional wrestling!"
valkyllias: Bill thought for a moment, "I don't know..."
valkyllias: "C'mon kid, you've got everything it takes"
valkyllias: "Hmm," Bill said, "I think I'm gonna have to pass. Thanks though"
valkyllias: Bill picked up his winnings then left the stadium
valkyllias: the next day
valkyllias: he was on his way to the store to get a chicken sandich
valkyllias: when he heard a lady scream to his right
valkyllias: he rished down the alley where he heard the scream
valkyllias: rushed*
valkyllias: there he found 4 men in black cloaks and a girl in white dress with yellow flowers on it
valkyllias: "AAAH!!!" The girl screamed
valkyllias: "Just tell us!!!" one of the men barked at her
valkyllias: Bill was running in and said, "She doesn't need to tell you anything!!!"
valkyllias: he then jump kicked one the four men
valkyllias: knocking him into the trash cans in the corner
valkyllias: "WHAT!?!?!" one the other's yelled, "Who's this guy?!"
valkyllias: Bill stood there with one man to his left and right, and one infront of him, inbetween him and the girl
valkyllias: the one on the left charged
valkyllias: Bill jumped back and kicked him to the one on his right
valkyllias: then he jumped onto one of the walls
valkyllias: and pushed off if it
valkyllias: and landed behind the last man
valkyllias: grabbed him from behind and said, "What are you doing here?"
valkyllias: "Like I
valkyllias: "Like I'd tell you!" the man whispered
valkyllias: "TELL ME!" Bill yelled
valkyllias: "You'd have to kill me first!" the man responded in a hoarse cracking voice
valkyllias: Bill cracked the man's neck and threw him down
Kirby: are you making this up as you go
valkyllias: (yes)
valkyllias: he turned to helkp the girl up
valkyllias: "are you okay?" he asked
valkyllias: The girl whimpered and said, "You're not another one of them are you?!"
valkyllias: "Don't worry" Bill said kindly, "I'm here to help you"
valkyllias: she slowly reached towards his extneded hand
valkyllias: and grabbed it, and he helped her up
valkyllias: "My name is Bill" Bill said, "What
valkyllias: "What's your's?"
valkyllias: "My, My name is- My name is Jennifer"
valkyllias: "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm just still a little scared"
valkyllias: "It's ok" Bill replied, "Let's get out of here"
valkyllias: They then left and went to a coffee shop that Bill went to regularly
valkyllias: "thanks for saving me back there" Jennifer said
valkyllias: "Not a problem at all" Bill replied
valkyllias: "Who were those guys anyways. If you don't mind me asking
valkyllias: "Well, I'm not too sure" she said
valkyllias: "I was just waling along, on my way back home and then they cam after me"
valkyllias: I ran away, but didn't realize I was runnign into an alley
valkyllias: "hmmm..." Bill said soflty
valkyllias: they sat there and talked about things for a while
valkyllias: drinking there coffee
valkyllias: it gradually became late and they decided to leave
valkyllias: "I'll walk yo home" Bill said
valkyllias: "Incase they come back"
valkyllias: "Okay, that'd be nice" she replied
valkyllias: On their way back the ran saw more cloaked men a few streets way coming owards them
valkyllias: "uh-oh" BIll said
valkyllias: "quick this way!" They went down the street next to them
valkyllias: there was more cloaked men there too
valkyllias: They turned around and more were behind them already
valkyllias: One spoke
valkyllias: "It's simple, just tell us where you left it, and we mioght let you live"
valkyllias: "Were what is!? I don;'t know what you're taking about!" Jennifer screamed back at them
valkyllias: "Please," the man in the cloak responded, "don't play dumb, we know you had the 20 faces"
valkyllias: "What are you talking abuot!?!?" Jennifer yelled
valkyllias: Bill then realized something
valkyllias: "do you mean this?" He said as he reached into his pocket
valkyllias: He pulled out the $20 bill he found earlier
valkyllias: all of the cloaked men inched bacwards and murmered to eachother
valkyllias: "Give it here!!!" the lead cloaked man said
valkyllias: "heh" Bill replied, "you'll have to catch me first
valkyllias: he jump ontop of a canopy and then onto a windowsil above it
valkyllias: he climbe to the roof of the building as the lead cloaked man screamed" AFTER HIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!"
valkyllias: he ran jumping from rooftop to roof top
valkyllias: as a few of the cloaked men followed on roof top, and the rest down below
valkyllias: he eventually made it to the edge of town, and there were no more housees to jump to
valkyllias: he jumped back the previous house and kicked a few out of the air
valkyllias: (sorry it's hard to make up something as your going a long)
valkyllias: (you need time to think)
valkyllias: then he heard them cry " WE HAVE THE WOMAN!!!!!"
valkyllias: he stopped and climbed down
valkyllias: "give her back and I'll go with you quietly"
valkyllias: "NO! DON"T DO IT!" Jennifer cried
valkyllias: "it's the only way" Bill replied
valkyllias: they let her go
valkyllias: and tied Bill's hands up
valkyllias: they blind folded him and took him along a path to their lair
valkyllias: once they got there they took the bilnd fold off and introduced him to their master
valkyllias: "Lord," the leader said, "I have brought the man with the 20 faces"
valkyllias: "Very good," The Lord said, "Bring him here"
valkyllias: they pushed him closer
valkyllias: "hmmm, he doesn't look like huch," the Lord said in a deep voice
valkyllias: "But, tis the power of the 20 faces"
valkyllias: "Hand it over and we shall spare her life" The Lord said
valkyllias: "What!?" Bill asked angrily
valkyllias: "You said you let her go!"
valkyllias: "HA!", said the Lord, "You are so easily fooled.. Bring her in!"
valkyllias: They then brought in a wooded cart that looked like a torture rack
valkyllias: and there Jennifer was, tied to it
valkyllias: "NO! Don't give in BILL!
valkyllias: she cried
valkyllias: Bill looked down, and said softly. "Okay, take it..."
valkyllias: he reached into his pocket and took out a tweny dollar bill and handed it to the Lord
valkyllias: the lord said, "Throw her in the pit!"
valkyllias: and Bill said, "WHAT!?!
valkyllias: "You said you'd let her go!"
valkyllias: "HAHAHAHA...." the lord laughed, "Haven't you leanred yet?"
valkyllias: "NOOOOOO" Jennifer screamed
valkyllias: "heh," Bill said, "yes I have"
valkyllias: he then ran to Jennifer and pulled out the real glowing twenty dollar bill and pushed into her hand
valkyllias: "Use the power!" he screamed as a goldend glowing light filled the room
valkyllias: Jennifer broke from her cage like prison
valkyllias: and they both started to kick some cloaked ass
valkyllias: they defeated all of the cloaked men when out of no where the lord leaped out of the shadows and grabbed Jennifer
valkyllias: "hand it over and I'll let you live!" he cried, "This one is dying either way!"
valkyllias: Jennifer broke free of his grasp by kicking his side
valkyllias: they were on opposite sides of him now
valkyllias: they knew what had to be done
valkyllias: they both lunged forward and Jennifer grabbed his back, and Bill grabbed his head
valkyllias: they both spun in opposite directions and he the lord was split on two
valkyllias: they had defeated those who were after him
valkyllias: and left the lair and headed back home
valkyllias: "so, Whatcha doing now?" Jennifer asked Bill
valkyllias: "well, I was gonna get a chicken sandwhich, wanna come?"
valkyllias: "sure"
valkyllias: and they waled into the sunset to the store
valkyllias: THE END

-[CfH]-Server Admin
Valkyllias
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:37 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Sniper
Forum Sniper

Bentdog wrote:
Sorry I fell asleep for a second. Damn Val.... you must get some killer ganja. So after all that time did you score digits? Smile

Heh, no I wrote this one when I was sober, the one Chance posted is a different story(pun half intendid). And I already had her number, but sadly nothing good came of it. Other than this story, which I wouldn't nesicarilly call good.

Hobthebob
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:44 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Soldier
Forum Soldier

That was a really good story man. I liked how the ogre was just gave over the jewel. I have a story too, but it's not nearly as long as yours, I don't have an attention span to match yours either.... But here it is. I tried cough syrup one night about a year ago and I felt like writing a story.... I should probably put a beginning to the story oh well.

It's a two parter but still short. The evil queen Martha was finally defeated by the handsome young prince Ged who after beheading the queen, proceeded to swing her head in the air with a victory dance and the words "booyaa" uttered over and over from his lips. And this is where my story comes to a close as I robo trip through my imagination to the end. The end of the end. Maybe even possibly the end of my life!!! But no. No, my story is not over. for there was one more dark deed that the dastardly Queen Martha did before her death, before Prince Ged broke through her array of spells and magic shields to claim his wife, even before Prince Ged broke into the hut where his imaginary "queen Martha" existed, which actually happens to not be "queen Martha" at all, but to be a bowl of soup.

Before all that happened, "queen Martha's" last dastardly destructable, devestating, degrading, dominating, and especially disgusting, deed was to put "princess Edmond" (who actually happens to be a fork lying on the table next to the bowl of soup that happens to be "queen Martha" in "prince Ged'" imagination.) in a locked magic box that only a dragon can open with the eternal, sometimes external, but definately excruciating fires that burn within the beast.

So "Prince Ged" had to make up his mind that fateful day, and he had to make it up quick before the soup got cold. Should he risk his life for princess edmond or should he get high? His friends were standing right next to him, each of three holding a joint in their hand with a lighter in the other. If only the purple dinosaur barney could be here to help me out right now! thought prince ged. But no, Barney was not here, and neither was his close but very unrelated friend Mr. Rogers, who had just gotten out of jail from his 5 year sentance for molesting children. Prince Ged was alone aside from his stoner friends, and he knew what he had to do. He had to save "princess edmond" (who just so happens to be a fork lying on the table next to the bowl of soup) and claim her as his wife! Was he crazy for trying? maybe, but he had to do it. He had to attempt the impossible and free princess edmond. So Ged set out the door with a box of pringles in his hand singing the sesame street song to himself, but as soon as he reached the woods he heard odd sounds coming from a tree. "who's there?" said ged in a shaky but stern voice. *pop* a magical squirrel with super human strength came out of the tree, ripped it from its roots and flung it at Ged, just missing him. "I am the squirrel of the woods! You may not come any farther unless you hand over your jalapeno flavored pringles snacks to me!" Ged wasn't scared a bit. He knew that if he imagined it, the squirrel would turn into a beautiful woman, and *poof* there she was. "I am the beautiful princess Edmond, come sleep with me tonight or I will EAT YOUR HEAD OFF." Ged couldn't argue with a deal like that, so he and princess Edmond slept together, and then after that they lived happily ever after. That is until Ged became hungry again.....

Snape Sensei
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:39 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

oh man, valk! your stories are so great!!! the one you wrote me was the best... oh, what was that, you never wrote me one... oh yeah.. now i'm sad. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:46 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

and out of left field comes snape! dont feel too bad, valk didnt write me a story either. he just uses me for...things. i havent read those stories yet theyre quite long lol, but i will!

0:00:35 IsLeS PiPeS-[AF] HW NO CONC AIM - said over enemy team_chat about Yur_Mom 35 seconds into the match Very Happy
-[CfH]-Server Admin
The Crimson King
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:15 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

i got 50 bucks from 2 friends who didn't believe i could write a Sonnet (for each of them) before lunch was up (as they were due next class hour). 2 in about 25 minutes. i'll randomly do one one of these days

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger