Chips' Fun House Forum Index

View next topic
View previous topic
Page 3 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chips' Fun House Forum Index  ~  Our Clubhouse - General Discussion  ~  Airsoft & Paintball
Bentdog
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:09 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

-SoldierBoy- wrote:
Garand with Pistol grip? Eww.

Wow Aud........ didnt know you have an intrest in fine rifles..... Its looks like a garand m1, but never seen it with pistol. It look a little long is it russian, not American? And damn a Styr Ogg. lol. NICE ..... Smile I got a 10/22 w/ a Styr bull kit. super sick .22lr. If I knew how to insert pics I could show you a rediculas amont of shiznit. But nothin as cool as the AR or the Styr Ogg. Im jelous.

And to respond to TD's guns are bad. Guns are nothing different than a Car, Computer, or even knowledge. In the wrong hands there is a clear problem, that needs to be delt with. its not the gun dealers selling to the wrong poeple. Its the wrong poeple buying guns. I own over 40 rifles and hand guns, some working, some not. But they stay in a 5.5'-2.5' gun safe. In my state, I can legaly carry as long as conseld, but "I" choose not too. Guns are not the problem. Dip s**ts who buy guns, for protection or to be cool are. What Im gettin at is this....

Not everyone who owns a gun is a car jacker, hunter, or gangster. Get rid of the right to bare arms, and we are all in trouble. The Civil rights are what built America. Whether you belive in guns or not you should stand up to politicians attempting to take away what is America. -Ohh ya....

PAINTBALL'N IS FUN....LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:53 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Actually, on an interesting note, Switzerland has a very low rate of crime.
The Reason:
In Switzerland, it is legal to own military-grade weapons. Everyone is scared to commit a crime because someone might be holding a bigger gun than they are.

Personally, guns are good AND Bad. They can cause crime, and a guy with a gun is more likely to succeed in crime than an unarmed person. The problem with that is Who is going to stop a guy with a gun? ANOTHER guy with a gun. It's a vicious cycle, and there's really no way to stop gun violence by not having one. You can try to be British all you want, but in the end (as many impoverished Africans know) The guy with the gun makes the rules.

WOOT! FN P90!!!!!! Belgium Fabrique Nationale Really knows their stuff, especially with the 5.7x28mm Round. If anyone knows another FN weapon that uses that caliber, I'll give you a cookie if you name it.

Also, I have a feeling this thread's no longer about Paintball and Airsoft...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:14 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

StaR wrote:
The Reason:
In Switzerland, it is legal to own military-grade weapons. Everyone is scared to commit a crime because someone might be holding a bigger gun than they are.

The reason may also be attributed to the fact that they are one of the largest pot smoking countries in the world, and one of the most politically neutral, not because everyone is afraid of everyone else. Countries like switzerland have little to be afraid of.
Audhumla
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:38 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Torturedevice wrote:
StaR wrote:
The Reason:

The reason may also be attributed to the fact that they are one of the largest pot smoking countries in the world, and one of the most politically neutral, not because everyone is afraid of everyone else. Countries like switzerland have little to be afraid of.

Quotin' dis. Comparing American statistics of gun crime to other countries doesn't work for arguments in favor of or against gun control, because American "gun culture" is so far removed from just about anyone else.

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
DogMode
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:41 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

So how does this stuffs have anything to do with paintball?

...if anyone is around the dallas area, a few friends and myself are playin Sunday. Anyone around here interested send me a PM.

StaR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:56 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Dog, I think this thread left paintball 2 pages ago.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:02 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I'm just tryin to keep things on track.

: /

cris
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:06 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

when i'm not broke or at school I play paintball competitively. Won a few tournaments, played with a few pros, you know . . the usual. One of my good friends now plays on Baltimore Trauma.

a few photos of me playing:

i blasted this guy

lazy saturday rec-ball

running on the far right

I think I have a nice matrix pb marker sitting around my room if someone wants to get a new pea-shooter.

Bentdog
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:42 am  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Look its An American Terrorist Training Camp.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:45 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Who is he cris? Dye sponsors the Trauma and my friend who works for R&D there might know who he is.
cris
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:06 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

Brent Carter is his name. We used to play all the time back in the day. It's doubtful that your friend knows him, dye pretty much deals with Rob and Will and they get all the gear to the players. Pretty cool though.

Hopefully trauma will step it up this year and do well.

Audhumla
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:39 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

gotta root for the portland naughty dogs because they're the only professional team I can name Wink

(dead)-[CfH]-Server Admin but--- because I could not stop for death, He kindly stopped for me
Americanboy3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:41 pm  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Washington has a paintball team.

-"A man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on through him, and in that way he becomes immortal." -Big Fish
Bentdog
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:34 pm  Reply with quote
Forum Medic
Forum Medic

I freeze paint balls and rid the pigeons from my tile roof. My nieghbor helps me out as well. Also a 9mm shell air rifle is a direct kill, but tends to chip your tiles...lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:03 am  Reply with quote
Forum H4xor
Forum H4xor

lol yeah he had no idea who he was, but he was like 'well now i have a name to drop'